PDA

View Full Version : The Games Sound of Fist to Face

BatNipples
25th Apr 2009, 11:38
From what I've heard from all the game play videos people are putting up and the swarm trailer and stuff i can tell that I'm going to enjoy listening to beating the bad guys. Just listen to the noise it makes. Sounds so brutal. What do you guys think?

thebatman226
25th Apr 2009, 11:50
yeah, the fights sound pretty BR00T4L :cool:

Chimaera
25th Apr 2009, 12:08
I kinda agree, but for some attacks we get some ****ty sound that's like a laser from a sci-fi.

door noob
25th Apr 2009, 13:32
The villains make a satisfyin thump tto the ground, which i enjoy:D.

Maniac
25th Apr 2009, 15:37
Do you want to hear a secret?

The sound of "fist to face" could very well be a 2x4 whacking a pile of leather jackets. That's what they used in Indiana Jones movies.

BatNipples
25th Apr 2009, 18:44
Do you want to hear a secret?

The sound of "fist to face" could very well be a 2x4 whacking a pile of leather jackets. That's what they used in Indiana Jones movies.
haha i never knew that. but i mean ppl always say movies like Indiana Jones have fake punch noises but i dont care coz they sound freaking awesome

Batman:THE DARK KNIGHT
25th Apr 2009, 20:12
Played the demo and it sounds pretty good also the comments the thugs make are pretty good. FYI your name creeps me out....:hmm: :eek:

BatNipples
25th Apr 2009, 20:33
FYI your name creeps me out....:hmm: :eek:

I got it from the Batman Forever movie. or was it batman and robin? i cant remember but the suit had nipples on it aka BatNipples (they change according to temperature)

DarkCrusader67
25th Apr 2009, 20:47
I got it from the Batman Forever movie. or was it batman and robin? i cant remember but the suit had nipples on it aka BatNipples (they change according to temperature)

HAHAHHA YA!!! Wasn't it George Loony's version?!?