PDA

View Full Version : AUS Collectors Edition!!!

I believe in Harvey
24th Apr 2009, 22:55
Ok, dont get upset about the new thread. Please. I just thought it desrved it!

it is now 100 percent official Australia is getting the collectors edition

this updated yesterday

http://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3/product.cfm?id=14657&refer=productsearch

also i think if you pre order it says you can an Unlockable Armour and a Comic

MCREF
24th Apr 2009, 23:03
Sounds like good news for Austrailians (Would've said "Aussies" but this Austrailian guy almost beat me up for saying that). Why would people get mad? Oh yeah, congrats on approving Prototype.

thebatman226
24th Apr 2009, 23:04
thanks so much for this dude, best news of my life! :D

I believe in Harvey
24th Apr 2009, 23:47
thanks so much for this dude, best news of my life! :D

you are welcome

I believe in Harvey
25th Apr 2009, 00:14
Also does anyone know if code for crime alley challenge map comes packaged in the collectors edition box?

sharpy_4
25th Apr 2009, 00:32
The preorder bonuses aren't normally packaged with the game, the staff are instructed to give them out with the game to all customers who pick up their pre-order, so just ask for one (provided you have a pre order) if they don't give you one they will. It happed for me with the Gears 2 COG Tag and GTA IV bonus codes, originally it was for CE preorders, I just asked and he said oh yeah of course and got one out of a draw.

gaiking2003
25th Apr 2009, 00:39
just wanted to let peeps know that the uk is getting a collectors edition too
and crime alley is in the box too

I believe in Harvey
25th Apr 2009, 10:18
ok some more news if your in AUS if you pre ordered Batman already u have to go back to the eb store and change it over for a collectors edition pre order, and a min of $20 deposit not $10 because the collectors edition will end up costing about $180 according to conversation with eb staff although they were estimating so hopefully it goes for what we first thought $160.

thebatman226
25th Apr 2009, 10:27
ok some more news if your in AUS if you pre ordered Batman already u have to go back to the eb store and change it over for a collectors edition pre order, and a min of $20 deposit not $10 because the collectors edition will end up costing about $180 according to conversation with eb staff although they were estimating so hopefully it goes for what we first thought $160.

thankyou for this information my good man (:

seth1138
26th Apr 2009, 09:33
This is awesome news:thumb:

Will the 360 be getting the Collectors Edition also?

thebatman226
26th Apr 2009, 10:05
This is awesome news:thumb:

Will the 360 be getting the Collectors Edition also?

yupp :D

The Mattman
27th Apr 2009, 06:09
Thank you so much for this news, i have been looking everywhere to find out if BAA CE would be available in Australia and now I'm glad I have confirmation. Thanks Harvey :) .

HystericFreak
28th Apr 2009, 10:56
YAY!!!

Now I can safely pre-order in joyful.. joy. =D Thanks muchly for the info.

swan15
28th Apr 2009, 14:13
has anyone noticed the new pictures of the collectors edition on AU EB games

it seems that the leather dust cover:confused: has gone and the box which holds it looks more official.

I wonder why the 360 and the PC version boxes have their official system logo's on the box whilst the ps3 remains black with no system logo?:scratch: If you ask me the ps3 box looks more elegant and better:D.....but hey just my opinion:thumb:

back to the leather dust cover, do we still get it?

Plus i pre-ordered the collectors edition for Ps3:D .........they have the price!!:p ....now we just need the release date!;)

VXR
28th Apr 2009, 14:34
wow, the price is quite a bit more...

the price you pay for living on an island ....of hot blond women

:nut:

I believe in Harvey
29th Apr 2009, 03:48
damm i thought we would get the same as the US with leather and batbox

doesnt matter i guees, i will still get it!

seth1138
29th Apr 2009, 04:33
I'm pre-ordering a copy this weekend and I think when ya pre-order with EB games ya get a comic book and an unlockable exclusive armour code:thumb:

I believe in Harvey
29th Apr 2009, 06:19
I'm pre-ordering a copy this weekend and I think when ya pre-order with EB games ya get a comic book and an unlockable exclusive armour code:thumb:

yeh i know, i said that in the other AUS forum, although do you reckon we will be able to get it if we get the collectors edition?

Guees we can try to persaude them lol

sharpy_4
29th Apr 2009, 06:34
I asked the manager of my local EB Games (in New Zealand) if the bonuses are included with CE pre-orders and he said definately, it comes with all B:AA pre-orders. Hopfully the same applies over there!

thebatman226
29th Apr 2009, 07:04
I asked the manager of my local EB Games (in New Zealand) if the bonuses are included with CE pre-orders and he said definately, it comes with all B:AA pre-orders. Hopfully the same applies over there!

thats sick, i hope so too (:

gundam_nexus
29th Apr 2009, 08:10
hey so do you have to download to get the bonus armour or is it already in the game? :scratch:

thebatman226
29th Apr 2009, 08:17
hey so do you have to download to get the bonus armour or is it already in the game? :scratch:

i believe you must download it via code entry

gundam_nexus
29th Apr 2009, 08:24
i believe you must download it via code entry
damn....ok thanks for letting me know =]

seth1138
30th Apr 2009, 09:39
yeh i know, i said that in the other AUS forum, although do you reckon we will be able to get it if we get the collectors edition?

Guees we can try to persaude them lol

We do http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/batman-arkham-asylum-collectors/

SegaManAU
30th Apr 2009, 09:48
Pre ordered mine from JB HI FI today....can't wait for this!

I believe in Harvey
1st May 2009, 05:28
hopefully you get that at eb too. the comic they have advertised it for a while, but i think at eb you get unlockable armour aswell.

JimmyTheCannon
1st May 2009, 11:55
I thought GameStop bought all the EB Games?