PDA

View Full Version : Question: Collectors edition getting same ingame preorder bonus as the regular ver.?

Oraseth
24th Apr 2009, 15:04
Hi, I got a question concerning the collectors edition and the regular one.

Several online sites that normally offer bonus codes (like games stop, play.com) are offering a some sort of in-game bonus code with pre-order; was wondering if the collectors edition is going to have the same offer?

For example play.com has the Armored "batsuit ulock code" with regular version preorder, but its not listed in the collectors edition preorder description...

Already contacted play.com and they say all they information they have on the products content are listed on the site, and don't have the answer to the question, so the balls in your court.

- Ora

VXR
24th Apr 2009, 15:10
well, all youll get here is mere speculation.

i wasnt aware of a BATSUIT unlock , just some map challnege thing, for a pre order and another map for the collector edidtion.

then again thats with gamestop / ebgames , maybe they have a few different deals with various distributors

IRON37
24th Apr 2009, 16:19
play.com has the bat armor I THINK only for the regular edition of the game. Eb/Gamestop has the preorder "villain challenge map" bonus for both editions, and the "crime alley challenge map" with the collectors edition