PDA

View Full Version : X-Play preview on april 29

ShadowOfTheKnight
23rd Apr 2009, 14:00
A preview of the game is apparently scheduled on X-Play next wednesday (april 29). Since the info's coming from G4's own website, i guess it is pretty credible.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/694932/Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Direct-Feed-Intensive-Treatment-Challenge-Room-Gameplay.html?utm_source=g4tv&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=TheFeed

I guess we'll find out next wednesday...

Arkham Bat
23rd Apr 2009, 18:25
i can t see it

angleslam99
23rd Apr 2009, 18:29
Update: Unfortunately We can't host the video for the time being but will keep you updated on more as it comes.

BOOOOOO

DrCLos
23rd Apr 2009, 20:00
Hopefully this means some new footage and real info. Not just Adam or Morgan saying how good it looks along with old footage.
Their "hands-on" was a joke.

SHAZAM!
23rd Apr 2009, 20:03
I don't think this will be anything new. This has happened before with alot of games. X-play's "Previews" are BULL$HIT. They show you 2 minutes of gameplay you've already seen and state obvious facts about the game until the preview is over. This won't have anything useful.

theDARKCRUSADER
29th Apr 2009, 04:01
i guess it should be posted sometime today

stoobytoons
29th Apr 2009, 05:15
I don't think this will be anything new. This has happened before with alot of games. X-play's "Previews" are BULL$HIT. They show you 2 minutes of gameplay you've already seen and state obvious facts about the game until the preview is over. This won't have anything useful.

Yeah. They aren't catering to the "die-hard" fans like us, typically.

imbatman08
29th Apr 2009, 10:35
any1 knw when the vid will come up ? ?

Ensanguined Walls
29th Apr 2009, 10:40
On X-Play, here is the breakdown on the website for today's show:

In this episode of X-Play, Adam and Morgan have always got your back and tonight are bringing you the world television premiere of new gameplay footage from Bethesda's WET. But that's not all! Next, get a preview of the highly anticipated game, Dante's Inferno, check out the latest in DLC offerings, peep the new Dead Rising 2 trailer and Tsquared stops by with Pro Tips for Killzone 2. Plus, take an early gander at Battlefield Heroes, Kristin Adams brings you GTA Chinatown Wars cheats and much much more!

Today on X-Play:
* Preview: Wet
* Preview: Dante's Inferno
* Cheat: GTA Chinatown Wars

No Batman...?

wargamer1579
29th Apr 2009, 15:09
what time is it coming on?? it is not working

DarkCrusader67
30th Apr 2009, 04:46
THIS IS BULLSH1T!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh... well i guess they did say it was only scheduled for today...

:(

roar.

Zhim
30th Apr 2009, 21:15
Is there any chance for tonight?