PDA

View Full Version : Very important question!!

Hawkcam96
22nd Apr 2009, 20:06
How do i get agent 47 2 start a level wearing the white knight suit on hitman:blood money? I'm confused. I saw a video of someone playing hitman blood money and he started a level wearing the white knight suite. How did he do it?!

ltolman
24th Apr 2009, 23:26
dont spose you have a link to the video or a screenshot of it do you?

Was it an official video or someone who played the game and uploaded it to youtube?

In the meantime while you hopefully read and respond to this I will hook up my external hard drive and watch all the Hitman Blood Money Videos :P

(PS Official ones)

ltolman
24th Apr 2009, 23:41
So I found you a link to one of the videos I have:

Hitman: blood money (guide 3-art of disguise)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW64P2o6HpM

Let me know if your costume is there and what second interveral it is

Thanks

Hawkcam96
1st May 2009, 00:09
So I found you a link to one of the videos I have:

Hitman: blood money (guide 3-art of disguise)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW64P2o6HpM

Let me know if your costume is there and what second interveral it is

Thanks

No thank you. Thanks a lot!

Hawkcam96
1st May 2009, 00:16
Its not there. It looks exactly like his original suit but white. I think i figured it out. He must have modified the suit. But now that i think of it i remember seeing two videos of people with that suit and both of them called it white knight. Coincidence or not? Did they somehow earn it in the game or did they modify the suit? Do any of you people out there know the answers to any of these questions? Please tell me if you do (or if you find out).

Ants_27_
3rd May 2009, 19:58
Its not there. It looks exactly like his original suit but white.

Isn't his suit white during the part after the credits of the game start (or am I think of a different costume)? :scratch: Sorry that's the only white suit I recall.

Hawkcam96
10th May 2009, 02:22
Isn't his suit white during the part after the credits of the game start

well yeah but somehow i saw somone have dat same suit on a different level and i think i figured it out now.

He modified his suit i think.