PDA

View Full Version : I'm so hapy guys (:

BatmanIsHero
21st Apr 2009, 00:23
Well, maybe it sound stupid. But today i have paid what ever left for my up-coming Batman game the collecter edition, for my Xbox 360. I have paid 99$ and I have nothing left for it.:scratch: And I have asked the guy. He says" The might call me around June, 22 or 21 to get the game. I'm so happy that I won't have to pay anything when the game comes out.:wave:

Stealthy Assassin
21st Apr 2009, 00:27
dude....my best friend Ziggy has tha same icon you do on his myspace display pic! God Bless you man =]

arOnex20
21st Apr 2009, 00:37
Well, maybe it sound stupid. But today i have paid what ever left for my up-coming Batman game the collecter edition, for my Xbox 360. I have paid 99$ and I have nothing left for it.:scratch: And I have asked the guy. He says" The might call me around June, 22 or 21 to get the game. I'm so happy that I won't have to pay anything when the game comes out.:wave:

haha i love being able to walk into gamestop, pick up my game, and walk out without having to drop any cash :D all the kids give me these funny looks and i'm just like "yea, that's right bitc**s..preorder." :cool:

Stealthy Assassin
21st Apr 2009, 00:39
i would be like "yea, that's right bitc**s.....hook ups!."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

arOnex20
21st Apr 2009, 00:43
i would be like "yea, that's right bitc**s.....hook ups!."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

almost got me again..good thing i have a photographic memory :D

Stealthy Assassin
21st Apr 2009, 00:54
lol do you really?

arOnex20
21st Apr 2009, 01:18
lol do you really?

yea..i saw f2b1 and my spidey senses started tingling

arOnex20
21st Apr 2009, 01:20
Wait, does the CE come out before the actual game? Becasue it comes out on June 23rd, and you said that they will call you on the 21st or 22nd.

they usually call you ahead of time to make sure you'll be there on release day to pick it up..so they can know whether or not to take your name off the list in case someone else wants it

Stealthy Assassin
21st Apr 2009, 01:28
i would be like, if you sell my game to someone else, i will find them, take their batarang, and shove it up your fu**ing ass!

BatmanIsHero
21st Apr 2009, 03:16
dude....my best friend Ziggy has tha same icon you do on his myspace display pic! God Bless you man =]
Thank you. And God Bless you too.

BatmanIsHero
21st Apr 2009, 03:18
Wait, does the CE come out before the actual game? Becasue it comes out on June 23rd, and you said that they will call you on the 21st or 22nd.
Ebgames gets the games sometimes earlier than the release date. It happaned to me, with Call Of Duty5 and Metal Gear Solid CE. Maybe when you preorder the CE or just preorder. You will get it, before 1 or 2 days of the releasing date.