PDA

View Full Version : New villain added.

Lunar
20th Apr 2009, 22:00
Wikipedia added a new villain called Madhatter and Two-Face revealed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Arkham_Asylum

Kai Rei
20th Apr 2009, 22:10
Ya know for some reason I get the impression you're the one editing the info on wiki.

First Tech, now Two-Face?

Lunar
20th Apr 2009, 22:15
Ya know for some reason I get the impression you're the one editing the info on wiki.

First Tech, now Two-Face?I dont edit stuff on wiki.

angleslam99
21st Apr 2009, 00:44
Mad Hatter would be cool but its wikipedia, therefore it's not entirely true until we get some hard evidence.

DrCLos
21st Apr 2009, 01:49
Mad Hatter would be cool but its wikipedia, therefore it's not entirely true until we get some hard evidence.

Agreed. Like some screenshots, or better yet, a reveal trailer like Bane's and Harley's.

door noob
21st Apr 2009, 02:19
This is definetlly spam since next to the name the villain does not have a source to wether or not their confirmation was real. Bottom line false information.

Silent Knight
21st Apr 2009, 12:11
They also put Clayface, Cluemaster, Ventriloquist, and Firefly which I find to be false.

SilentOne500
21st Apr 2009, 15:47
Probably false, but I do still hope Hatter and Two-Face appear in this. Mad Hatter is still probably one of the most underutilized Batman villains cause everyone immediately assumes that he's just a goofy stylized villain that only does Hat Crimes, when really he could be a lot more if writers would just give the character a chance.

Arkham Bat
21st Apr 2009, 19:07
i want beat Killer Croc !!!

KillerCroc
21st Apr 2009, 19:30
Madhatter and Two-Face are not confimed, until we hear something from Eidos or Rocksteady, no. Wiki is from a bunch of people who have nothing to do, some are true and yes it's handy, but it's not always true.