PDA

View Full Version : Where can we find the demo?

k1ll1ng j0k3
20th Apr 2009, 15:58
I am starting this thread so the people who played the demo would be able to tell the rest of us where to find it. State, City and place (store) please. That way we will all be able to see if we can find one near.

weaponx05
20th Apr 2009, 16:08
Just go to a game store or Walmart

Silent Knight
20th Apr 2009, 16:09
Just go to a game store or Walmart

Some city's game stores and wal-marts don't have the demo yet.

weaponx05
20th Apr 2009, 16:10
Some city's game stores and wal-marts don't have the demo yet.

That's true too

k1ll1ng j0k3
20th Apr 2009, 16:12
Just go to a game store or WalmartThat’s why I created the thread so we won’t have to go to every gamestop and wal-mart. It would be so much easier if the people that played the demo could tell us where to find it, that way we could spend more time playing the demo instead of going to a wal-mart that might not have the game.

weaponx05
20th Apr 2009, 16:36
Well, you could always call the closest gamestop to you to see if they have the demo:scratch:

k1ll1ng j0k3
20th Apr 2009, 16:42
Well, you could always call the closest gamestop to you to see if they have the demo:scratch: Well this thread was meant to help not only me but the rest of us that didn’t have a chance to play the demo. I went to the closest gamestops but they don't have it yet.

weaponx05
20th Apr 2009, 16:44
I don't think VA gets the demo, as only a few places have it

k1ll1ng j0k3
20th Apr 2009, 16:50
I don't think VA gets the demo, as only a few places have it
Well as I said before, this is not only for me. People could post info here that others might find useful. As of me, I wouldn’t mind driving a little to find the demo. But yeah you are right VA sucks, no demo whatsoever!

Dark Knight Detective
20th Apr 2009, 16:54
Count yourself lucky you maybe in with a shout of playing a demo being in America, we hear in Scotland get f*** all :mad2:
Sorry if it sounds cheeky but I want a shot of this game too and it annoys the hell out of me seeing all these people saying "I played it! Its great!" What about me and the other Scots (and the rest of the UK) dammit *shakes fist*

imbatman08
20th Apr 2009, 16:54
Has any1 in the UK found a demo in a game shop yet ? ?

Dark Knight Detective
20th Apr 2009, 17:00
No we can't get it because of the damnable BBFC finds it too violent to place in stores or some rubbish like that despite the fact stores like GameStation and HMV can have games like Resident Evil 5 and GTAIV out on the open machines no problem.

imbatman08
20th Apr 2009, 17:03
No we can't get it because of the damnable BBFC finds it too violent to place in stores or some rubbish like that despite the fact stores like GameStation and HMV can have games like Resident Evil 5 and GTAIV out on the open machines no problem.

well that sucks

Dark Knight Detective
20th Apr 2009, 17:05
Totally man, if only someone could just leak that US demo on the internet for the rest of us.
Lousy BBFC, and they ruined my Street Fighter IV gig in GameStation as well! *shakes fist*

imbatman08
20th Apr 2009, 17:24
Totally man, if only someone could just leak that US demo on the internet for the rest of us.
Lousy BBFC, and they ruined my Street Fighter IV gig in GameStation as well! *shakes fist*

maybe edios will send out some so ppl can buy them from game stores lol

Dark Knight Detective
20th Apr 2009, 17:33
Hopefully, I'd happily pay couple of pound for about 5-10 minute demo as it looks great but it would probably go to America or something like that as they get everything. I think it would do them good to miss out for once, let them know how we in the Uk and Europe feel in the gaming world, but until such a day comes for us to get a demo I will continue to shake my fist at them *shakes fist* lol

JD_Method
20th Apr 2009, 17:37
Totally agree, Dark Knight Detective. :thumb:

BBFC just takes the piss.

Dark Knight Detective
20th Apr 2009, 17:42
Give us in the UK Edios now dammit !
Anyone of you guys JD_Method and imbatman08 buying the Collector's Edition with the 14" Batarang for your respective platform, PS3 or X-360? I for one will be getting it for the PS3 although I do have both.

imbatman08
20th Apr 2009, 17:46
Give us in the UK Eidos now dammit !
Anyone of you guys JD_Method and imbatman08 buying the Collector's Edition with the 14" Batarang for your respective platform, PS3 or X-360? I for one will be getting it for the PS3 although I do have both.

yer iv asked my old man in NZ get me one and iv just orderd one a few days bk for my PS3 how bout you where u get urs from ?

JD_Method
20th Apr 2009, 18:06
Rocksteady are giving me a free copy for testing the game. I might have got the CE. I definately would have bought the standard edition day 1 though.

harley quinn 1990
20th Apr 2009, 18:07
415 Egg Harbor Rd, Sewell, NJ‎ - (856) 256-2056
that gamestop in south jersey has the demo, for anyone in the area that wants to play

stefanator600
20th Apr 2009, 18:13
I am starting this thread so the people who played the demo would be able to tell the rest of us where to find it. State, City and place (store) please. That way we will all be able to see if we can find one near.

I don't know where you live, but I live in Ohio, and there is a demo at EB Games in the City of Perrysburg. Thats about as exact as possible of a location for you. I have been in there a few times since they got the demo and it actually is hardly ever crowded, it was just me who was there playing it every time.:D

vicsage
20th Apr 2009, 18:14
Is there any place in Southern California that has it?