PDA

View Full Version : New hitman general ideas

Hawkcam96
20th Apr 2009, 01:00
I think agent 47 should be able to drive a car or pilot an airplane. He should also pay people to do certain things so he can kill the target. And Hitman should be two player so one could go distract everyone while the other goes to the target or they try to beat each other to the target by going different ways. Oh and you should be able to apply for jobs at the place you are at so you would actually be allowed in a place citizens can't go but not be able to go where higher ranking people can. And if any of you have good ideas please tell me and tell Eidos.

Caging
20th Apr 2009, 20:43
Nice concepts. The two player part would be nice. If they were to incorparate it, It would be online not offline. Anyway for me perosnally I would like a 2 player mission. But the problem with that would be that it won't have the same feel as the originals that we all like.

Its the thill of the deception on the job and the stealth that made this game unique.

Hawkcam96
21st Apr 2009, 19:19
Nice concepts. The two player part would be nice. If they were to incorparate it, It would be online not offline. Anyway for me perosnally I would like a 2 player mission. But the problem with that would be that it won't have the same feel as the originals that we all like.

Its the thill of the deception on the job and the stealth that made this game unique.

well yeah but it would be nice if two people could do that at the same time working together. If they did that they probably would make it so another agent turns up like agent 1 or something, and they team up for extremely hard missions.

13LACK13ISHOP
29th Jun 2009, 19:59
Feign death. The ability to deliver medical aid to dead targets(no visible wounds) to fool NPCs. Phone for social services. So you can stat a fire, call the fire brigade and take their disguise and then kill your target. Or phone the ambulance and escape in it. Use nearby cops/guards to provoke thugs as a distraction. Take control of military personnel by dressing up as a commander. Move guards. Order them to shoot other guards(use this sparingly as they will turn against you).If you are a cop you can arrest people or move them or you can freely search places and people will not suspect you if you break into houses unless it is their own. Knock on walls to lure guards. Hold people hostage and tell them to say things into their radio. Hide in objects like crates and dumpsters. Hang of railings and ledges. Throw kitchen knives or back stab. Shoot out/turn of lights and close curtains to hide in darkness. Sabotage computers. Prone/hide under beds. Climb up trees. Hide in bushes. Costumes with full camo(jungle/desert/snow) should make you blend in more. Press up against walls. Bring poison to every mission. Drug enemies(make them turn against each other. Put fatal bacteria on food.

Agent17
6th Apr 2010, 13:36
the game needs to stay the same as before change a few things maybe and just improve on what you can do in the world

Rindill the Red
14th Jun 2010, 05:25
http://boards.ign.com/hitman/b5848/181561206/p1/

That's been up at IGN for a while.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jun 2010, 14:06
GamesRadar has this to say ...

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/why-the-next-hitman-should-go-open-world/a-20100614114222130023

17th Jun 2010, 17:42
love the hitman games but my only problem was hitman blood money the story sucked it was to silly. I think hitman contracts had the best story and style.

19th Jun 2010, 04:47
GamesRadar has this to say ...

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/why-the-next-hitman-should-go-open-world/a-20100614114222130023

I agree with what gamesradars said about open world, hitman contracts and silent assassin had sandbox elements in them. most of the story missions could still take place indoor while other missions can have a combination of both. they could add extra missions, the sky's the limit.
hitman contracts and silent assassin were realistic like games, but blood money loses realism points for being stupid on every stage the were dumb every one in the game was dumb except Mr.47. take some tips from metal gear solid and splinter cell in these game jokes don't take away from the seriousness of the story. :mad2::mad2:

ahaghoobeance
19th Jun 2010, 04:49
its not sims its hitman lol

ahaghoobeance
19th Jun 2010, 04:51
agent 47 should be able to take his cloths to other missions be able to explor places able to drive

GrievousOdyssey
19th Jun 2010, 20:49
love the hitman games but my only problem was hitman blood money the story sucked it was to silly. I think hitman contracts had the best story and style.

Really ? to me , Contracts barely had a 'story' ...
It's 47 being shot , he remembers his past missions , and then he gets away from the french police ...
What Contract Did Had was style , that i agree , the intro cutscene for the first mission alone was epic (the one where he picks up his gun and shoots the other clone in the head) , and the game acts as a important factor in the franchise as well ... Contracts is the one episode that 'justifies' why we shouldn't have any problem playing as Agent 47 , afterall he kills for many , which is suppose to be bad , but considering the low lives and some really sick people he has to kill , we're alright with that ...
So Contracts , despite not having a real story , is a important part of the franchise , at least that's what i think of it ...

But i do have One Big Problem with Contracts , it's the four flashback missions in Hong Kong , it makes no sense ...
By the time 47 gets a flashback from his job at Hong Kong he was already patched up , ready to move on , the only reason he had that flashback was because a helicopter search light passed by ... ok ... maybe One level is justifiable ... but no there was Four level in Hong Kong ... Contracts only had twelve levels , so not only one third of it takes place at Honk Kong , but it also serves no purpose other than to add a couple of extra levels into the game , i mean seriously , why would 47 'remember' all Four of his assignements in Honk Kong ? shouldn't he be like , i don't know , thinking of how to leave the building in one piece ? ...

But anywya , i suppose you'll have something so say about that ...

While we're at it , how is the levels from Blood Money 'silly' ? ...
The story wasn't that silly either , it's all about public manipulations and internal conspiracies within the american gouverment , but i suppose that you'll also have reasons to call Blood Money silly ...

TinyForumIlan
21st Jun 2010, 14:05
I think agent 47 should be able to drive a car or pilot an airplane. He should also pay people to do certain things so he can kill the target. And Hitman should be two player so one could go distract everyone while the other goes to the target or they try to beat each other to the target by going different ways. Oh and you should be able to apply for jobs at the place you are at so you would actually be allowed in a place citizens can't go but not be able to go where higher ranking people can. And if any of you have good ideas please tell me and tell Eidos.

That is a bad idea. Why? Hitman is a cool blooded assassin, he doesn't like to work with other people. Why Do I Think that you asking? :scratch: because he hates it when he need to rescue AGent Smith :mad2: 'Oh goss, mr Smith is captured by some Chinees people again. Oh ****, here we go again." Sorry for the spelling mistake, its in Dutch for some reason. Ow well Thats is all.

21st Jun 2010, 17:34
gnrGrievous your mostly right about bloodmoney but the first training mission was very silly the racist stereotypical depiction of black people characters can't be taking seriously, this can't be seen thought cutscene's but thought the overall game. so what I should of said was the voice overs were unrealistic.

I didn't hate the game just the over all feel of the game and characters voices. I liked the gameplay and the stages dance with the devil and murder of crows and a few others.
Again contracts was prefect when you talk about the story and cutscene's, every scene made was perfect, blood money may of had more story but it wasn't better, again contract simple story but perfect for a game about a cold blooded assassin.

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Jun 2010, 12:09
I should of said was the voice overs were unrealistic.

Ah yes , i see , yeah , it was a bit 'over the top' ...

Maybe it was intentional , seeing as how Blood Money mainly focused as a satire of the 'americans' ...

MxOAgentJohnson
25th Jun 2010, 11:09
Give agent 47 an AA12, guarentee he wil always win :)

25th Jun 2010, 12:57
If and when they do the sandbox style hitman game they should do like destroy all humans in this game you can pick different stages and each one is a smaller sandbox like stage. Mr.47 travels around the world doing contracts so you should be able to fly back and forward to different countries, for example you would have a sandbox map for the united states, france,a warzone an africa like 4 or 5 of these map. You should start at your hideout or safehouse walk over to your laptop/DPA and select your mission just like on hitman silent assassin and after a mission is finish then you can explor but you would have an option so the game can still be the same. nothing taking away from how the old game were but adding a ton of replay value to the game.

xzx
25th Jun 2010, 22:23
They should make a 'Hit-woman', ha ha.
Chick roles are such the rage !!

MxOAgentJohnson
27th Jun 2010, 12:18
I'd hit that woman, know what im saying

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:43
What , with a pointed stick ? ...

28th Jun 2010, 16:34
I like the ideal of a female assassin

daydanos
29th Jun 2010, 11:22
Introducing the life of a Hitman,killing targets to reach the world's best Hitman.Targets from the beginning to be something small such drug traffickers or anything.Killeing any target to receive a certain amount of money that you can upgarde your player(Eg: weapons and a wardrobe with some armor for awer hitman).Mission is to have a primary target and secondary targets which have to do to reach the main target.Keep this story doing interesting missions and sub missions in different countries and geographical locations.When it comes to character to reach the maximum level it should be the classic story when the agensy sets him up because over some time he collected information about the agency and wants out/his live back and he go against them.
This will be vor me a great game story becouse id like to begun by killing with a bat,knife,wire to kill with guns and bombs under cars and so on.

3rd Jul 2010, 21:25
We all know the story blood guts and glory, how hitman came up in the game murdered his father and brothers. had one friend and fond god, when that fiend died that was it. the real story is in the people he kills the targets, for example on Contracts the Meat Kings stage great story, another example is the movie collateral when the assassin kills that jazz musician sad story.
I think they need to find a way to recapture the feeling that Contract's had while still being original.
also some movies I liked: No country for old men, blade runner, collateral

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 04:28
Reminds me that i need to listen to Blade Runner Blues next time i play Hitman ...

28th Jul 2010, 14:56
There should be a hitman game on psp so people can play hitman on the go.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jul 2010, 00:23
It's going to be too big for the PSP to handle ...

2nd Aug 2010, 15:53
your right psp would probability explode.

23rd Aug 2010, 05:43
1.Sand Box: It's not like the HitMan Series would be selling out to jump on some GTA banned wagon or something cause Contract and Silent Assassin had sandbox elements that were great. The only thing they need to do is unlike GTA which focuses on make really large Sand Box Stages, HitMan should focus mostly on indoors and getting that colossal of silent assassin's stage getting everything that was in the previous games and more. It would be unstoppable going around the word to giant locations!! :thumbsup:

2.Gameplay:Blood money all ready has grate gameplay, the controls are solid only thing is the AI and gunplay. Here are some things they should do with the controls, there no need for the map button it just takes up space. They should move it to the select button and put the objectives in the pause menu. Add the ability to take cover and in fist person give you the ability to aim like in call of duty cause there was no reason to even use fist person in the past. Also when you duck down you should be able to stay down and run around in that position. And when you hold down the duck button then you can sneak. The AI needs to be smarter, they should not just run at you they should take cover and defend the person their protecting. :thumbsup:

3.multiplayer:Said this before, there should be some kind of multiplayer game in hitman, maybe simple death mach with infinite respawns. Online when you play you should get to pick from the targets that 47 has killed to play as them. customize them and all that stuff.:thumbsup:

4.Weapons:1.Chainsaw: I know it a stealth game but its also a game where you can use every day objects.
2.Rocket Launcher: or RPG you could use this weapon for shooting a vehicle like someone trying to escape or a motorcade of armor vehicles were your target is. when people get blow up they should blow to paces to be realistic.
3.Tranquilizer Gun and Tranquilizer sniper: the gun you can put away and the sniper you would need a case for it. there also should be a briefcase for your M4 carbine or any assault rifle.
4.FlamThrower:simply just be cool to have.
Customize EveryThing:
5.More weapons the better customize every gun in the game. All one handed weapon should be able to be dual wielded, imagine a custom desert eagle or raging bull with scope mount. :thumbsup:

GrievousOdyssey
28th Aug 2010, 22:37
I was thinking that perhaps if the 'sandbox' idea proves to be too difficult , what they can do instead is a Day and Night cycle , changing the NPCs routine , or even bring in or out the target from the same level ...
That might do it ...

13th Sep 2010, 18:20
That's cool and it would work but they kind of did that already on the first two that whole Lee Hong assassination saga and on silent assassin that stages in russia revisited.
I was thinking they should probably do it much like you said changing npc's routine's and stuff like that but on a larger scale. Colossal levels were 47 can do things like dress in a police uniform, with a fake badge, and a cop car or a military jeep in military cloths driving thought checkpoints.
Like rpg games they have big levels that you can kind of explore walk around and talk to people it's kind of like that. They'd just have to find the perfect balance between each level.
I remember from silent assassin every time you got done a set of missions you would return to your hideout so I was thinking they can do it kind of like that so the story can flow from cutscene to cutscene rather than become like traditional gta sandbox games.
The PDA or Laptop would be in the pause button so you'd can pick passed mission or locations at any time. If they did it this way they'd still be able to design the level any way they want like if they had to make a stand alone level for one particular mission would work.

In my head it plays out perfect it's just hard to explain it

16th Sep 2010, 15:01
That Day and Night cycle makes sense I just had this idea that would work really well. whatever they do though it should be huge and give you that extra stuff I was talking about.