PDA

View Full Version : Something I thought of...

Ensanguined Walls
19th Apr 2009, 23:24
I think Gotham may make an appearance as a "level" in this game. Think:

They already show some of the city as Batman drives the Joker to Arkham, implying that they have a general model for how the city should look. In one of the trailers, the Joker also says that he's prepared to detonate random bombs around the city.

We know that Batman also has outdoor environments in the game.

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 23:28
no dude, i dont think so

Ensanguined Walls
19th Apr 2009, 23:29
You never know, there are a lot of clues.

Drazar
19th Apr 2009, 23:35
Hes saying he is going to detonate Gotham if anyone tries to help Batman basically, this game is focusing on Arkham Asylum pretty much.

Ensanguined Walls
19th Apr 2009, 23:36
Well, if the Joker has explosives planted around Gotham, it would be interesting if Batman had to focus on the city for one level to deal with them. It could be a surprise the devs are withholding.

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 23:46
theres nothing wrong with making an opinion or assumption but my opinion, i dont think they will but you never know. the CE has a challenge room called Crime Alley and im thinking that its an alley in Gotham City with a bunch of thugs but we just gotta wait and find out.

CodeBlack
20th Apr 2009, 05:26
theres nothing wrong with making an opinion or assumption but my opinion, i dont think they will but you never know. the CE has a challenge room called Crime Alley and im thinking that its an alley in Gotham City with a bunch of thugs but we just gotta wait and find out.

Crime Alley is where Bruce Wayne's parents were killed. I wonder what kind of mission you'd have there (maybe a Scarecrow type thing where Batman hallucinates the death of his parents).

injurred_potato
20th Apr 2009, 05:29
Interesting idea, maybe, but I'm not too sure.......

Barghest
20th Apr 2009, 16:54
It's been noted several times in interviews that the game is set specifically on Arkham Island, with free roaming capability. Since the bombs are planted in the city, it's probably up to Batman to explore every crevice and crack of the asylum to defuse them remotely. Any trips off the island will probably be DLC.

imbatman08
20th Apr 2009, 16:57
i posted something along time ago after reading it in a PS3 mag and it said something about there maybe been a mission in wayne manor ? so dont knw if that was true :scratch:

vicsage
20th Apr 2009, 18:38
i posted something along time ago after reading it in a PS3 mag and it said something about there maybe been a mission in wayne manor ? so dont knw if that was true :scratch:

Hmm, I can see it now...

"New DLC level for Arkham Asylum: Wayne Manor! Play an exciting new mission called 'Where's Alfred?' Your loyal butler's plastered again and collapsed somewhere in your house. Search every nook and cranny until you reach his blitzed body!"

That would be fun, actually.

Arkham Bat
20th Apr 2009, 19:32
I thing:scratch: in game Batman no going out of Arkham Asylum and field of Arkham Asylum.

EliteF50
20th Apr 2009, 21:44
I agree with Walls. And in that trailer, there's a news paper on the ground that says "Freak storms terrorize Gotham."

A hint, maybe?

I also hope we get a driving sequence in the game.