PDA

View Full Version : Demo

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 01:23
hey guys, i am kinda new to this board and this is my first thread but im just curious if anybody played the demo yet. if so let me know and we can talk about it and trade opinions.

EliteF50
19th Apr 2009, 01:26
hey guys, i am kinda new to this board and this is my first thread but im just curious if anybody played the demo yet. if so let me know and we can talk about it and trade opinions.

There are a bunch of threads on the first page with demo impressions.

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 01:33
well then i dont really feel like replying in it no offense because it will be really long and no one will really look at it anymore, so if everyone mentioned their demo impressions already then can everyone who has played the demo let me know their max score for expert? mine is 49,672

arOnex20
19th Apr 2009, 01:37
well then i dont really feel like replying in it no offense because it will be really long and no one will really look at it anymore, so if everyone mentioned their demo impressions already then can everyone who has played the demo let me know their max score for expert? mine is 49,672

49,672?? :mad2: looks like i need to put some more work in..my highest on expert was 9,702 :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :gamer: :gamer:

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 01:46
yeah dude i posted in your thread about you answering questions for the demo, i wasnt trying to offend you or anything but there is a lot more to the game than you think.

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 01:48
yeah i saw yours man, your playing on normal and i would like to see people playing on expert, no offense bro.

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 01:52
nah its cool man, i know we all dont have infinite time to be playing in gamestop. but the next time you go just play it and tell me how you do, and try for combo's and take downs. its fun if you try to go for the high score

arOnex20
19th Apr 2009, 02:16
I'll try to go back and play more of it. Than we can have a real discussion.

same here, cuz those other threads aren't detailed enough imo.

Lunar
19th Apr 2009, 02:42
I went to Gamestop yesterday they had the demo and you know how they put the controller in a case so noone can steal it, well I was excited but when I tryed to press start to play it wasn't working i try to press it to work for like 15min but said f it and just go reserve the game.

Batman888
19th Apr 2009, 02:47
TIP FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN"T PLAYED THE DEMO YET!
If you walk into a store that has games on display so you can play them, find the ps3 system. if arkham asylum isn't already playing, click the ps button to quit whatever is on there, then search through there donloaded demos, and you will find it.;)

Stealthy Assassin
19th Apr 2009, 03:56
Lunar i think i know what your problem was........im sorry but the problem most likely was that there were 2 controllers and the one you were pressing start on was connected as second player and you need to do it on first player or else it will not work. i had the same problem to haha.

Ensanguined Walls
19th Apr 2009, 04:23
How were the graphics/combat animations...was jumping/vaulting fun??

Black sabbith102
19th Apr 2009, 05:13
I haven't gotten a chance to see if there's a demo at my local gamestop yet but for some reason i doubt they have it. If i remember correctly they've had the same demos up for about 3-4 months now. The employees are quite slow there but the one chicks hot so that makes up for it.