PDA

View Full Version : Improvements

chip5541
13th Apr 2009, 13:10
I had written a review of the demo (PC version) and had some issues. The game was fun but did have some room for improvement. Any chance any of these issues been addressed?

dark_angel_7
14th Apr 2009, 16:57
I had written a review of the demo (PC version) and had some issues. The game was fun but did have some room for improvement. Any chance any of these issues been addressed?

I only ever played the demo on PC and never bought the full game (reviews put me off it). I have to say looking at the previews for JC2 on webistes it seems the Avalanche engine has received a tonne of improvements to it and so has the gameplay itself. I think we'll be in for a good ride with this game. It's certainly got the potential.

PoorBison
16th Apr 2009, 06:35
I daresay that as the developers play the game, they notice all the flaws that we notice. Whether they get fixed or not is up to them... But Eidos seem like a very agreeable publisher, they don't appear to rush developers to finish games (unlike EA or Microsoft) so I think that with the time that Just Cause 2 has been in development and the time left for it to be developed we can expect some big changes and improvements.

Thats my thoughts anyway.

deathlaroy
2nd Sep 2009, 00:22
well i thought that mechwarrior 4 mercenaries was a REALLY good game by Microsoft.