PDA

View Full Version : Dear Devs

Icky6
11th Apr 2009, 15:02
Dear Devs,

The amount of useless and inane threads on this board is getting out of hand. Please release new info!

Seriously though, I hope I don't sound like a jerk, but I sort of wish some of these thread would just stop. Like, what Adam should say when the game goes idle, etc. I know it's all in good fun, but it amazes me how many people bother commenting on things like that and manage to get the thread going for several pages. I come to these forums with the hope that some sort of thoughtful discussion is going on. Then again, there's no new info to talk about so... guess I shouldn't complain too much.

Devs are you listening??? :)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
11th Apr 2009, 17:08
How unsociable of you. :rasp: :D

lumpi
11th Apr 2009, 17:19
I agree. The devs should release more info on what Adam will say when the game goes idle.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
11th Apr 2009, 17:56
^
It would be nice if they look through that thread and decide on a fave to add to the game. :cool:

Icky6
11th Apr 2009, 18:38
Sigh... lol.

Nathan2000
11th Apr 2009, 21:23
I think that we should pick the nearest trade show and announce everywhere that new info will be released there. If it goes public, they'll have no choice.

K^2
11th Apr 2009, 21:28
E3, then?

lumpi
11th Apr 2009, 22:15
I think that we should pick the nearest trade show and announce everywhere that new info will be released there. If it goes public, they'll have no choice.

lol.

Late night call at Rene's place:

"We have spread information that you will release awesome new DX3 content at E3. It is all over the internets so you have to do it, like, seriously. As further motivation we have kidnapped your cat. 10 minutes of in-game video - or else... *click*"

GmanPro
11th Apr 2009, 22:28
^^ Lol :lol: You gotta do it in Icarus's voice too :D With the occasional "Yesssss..."

IOOI
11th Apr 2009, 22:37
lol.

"We have spread information that you will release awesome new DX3 content at E3. It is all over the internets so you have to do it, like, seriously. As further motivation we have kidnapped your cat. 10 minutes of in-game video - or else... *click*"

You forgot to demand for DX3 t-shirts. :whistle:

JCD
11th Apr 2009, 23:46
I agree. The devs should release more info on what Adam will say when the game goes idle.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :lol: :lol:

You forgot to demand for DX3 t-shirts. :whistle:
I couldnt wait any longer....

http://www.hwbox.gr/images/imagehosting/4649e12cf02304b.jpg

Dear Devs,

The amount of useless and inane threads on this board is getting out of hand. Please release new info!

Seriously though, I hope I don't sound like a jerk, but I sort of wish some of these thread would just stop. Like, what Adam should say when the game goes idle, etc. I know it's all in good fun, but it amazes me how many people bother commenting on things like that and manage to get the thread going for several pages. I come to these forums with the hope that some sort of thoughtful discussion is going on. Then again, there's no new info to talk about so... guess I shouldn't complain too much.

Devs are you listening??? :)
If you get in the DX3 forum just to browse for more info about the game...you shouldn't log in at all and learn everything from gametrailers/magazines. Seriously, here is the only place where you can post some of your ideas about the game (or not) and share them with people that truly loved it. This fact alone makes this forum special.

Unstoppable
12th Apr 2009, 03:14
I agree new info is sorely needed. I am thinking they have gone into the mountains of Montreal and are secretly working their mad scientist experiments on Deus Ex 3. Then they shall reveal it for the whole world to see at E3 2009.

Kaigypsy
12th Apr 2009, 04:00
^^ Lol :lol: You gotta do it in Icarus's voice too :D With the occasional "Yesssss..."

First time Icarus showed up, my heart started racing! Then I yelled at the screen. Then I proceed to give DE1 20 thumbs up for the increase in my anxiety and determination to finish.

Jerion
12th Apr 2009, 05:37
lol.

MY KITTY! :eek: I was leaving it with René so I could go out and play!

http://www.hwbox.gr/images/imagehosting/4649e12cf02304b.jpg

I have a gray one of those. It's a great shirt. :cool:

GmanPro
12th Apr 2009, 06:41
Awesome :eek: ! Must. Buy. Cannot. Resist...

Hopefully there will be a whole bunch of neat DX3 thingies to waste my money on when this game gets released.

Gizmostuff
12th Apr 2009, 10:02
Awesome :eek: ! Must. Buy. Cannot. Resist...

Hopefully there will be a whole bunch of neat DX3 thingies to waste my money on when this game gets released.

Lets just hope it's a good game first though. I mean seriously, would you really where an IW shirt? :lol:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
12th Apr 2009, 18:39
MY KITTY! :eek: I was leaving it with René so I could go out and play!

I have a gray one of those. It's a great shirt. :cool:

Do they have pink ones for us girlies? :D

Jerion
12th Apr 2009, 19:07
Lets just hope it's a good game first though. I mean seriously, would you really where an IW shirt? :lol:

Would I wear an IWar shirt? No. That would get me some serious disrespect from any DX fans I encountered. I would wear a DX1 shirt if it was offered to me, and AFAIAC, a DX3 shirt is the next best thing. You do have a point though. :)

Do they have pink ones for us girlies? :D

Didn't see any in the magic swag locker of goodies at EM. Doesn't mean they won't exist though.

GmanPro
12th Apr 2009, 19:08
Ok, now we need a picture of the Eidos Montreal Magic Cabinet of Goodies :D

Mindmute
12th Apr 2009, 19:10
Ok, now we need a picture of the Eidos Montreal Magic Cabinet of Goodies :D

No.
First we need the poll to decide if we need the picture :D

Nathan2000
12th Apr 2009, 19:12
Would I wear an IWar shirt? No. That would get me some serious disrespect from any DX fans I encountered. I would wear a DX1 shirt if it was offered to me, and AFAIAC, a DX3 shirt is the next best thing. You do have a point though. :)

I'd probably wear such a T-shirt just to get on people's nerves. I'm a really nasty person.:whistle:

GmanPro
12th Apr 2009, 19:14
Lolz, the endless polls strike again :nut: .

Reminds me of Portal, where you can look into one of your portals into the other portal and see it go on forever. Or actually just 9 iterations, because that's as high as it can be set in the settings :D

Jerion
12th Apr 2009, 19:21
No.
First we need the poll to decide if we need the picture :D

The results of the poll are in. The vast majority (Gman and me) wanted a picture. So here is me sitting at René's desk, listening to and watching something that you can't know about yet, with the closed locker in the background.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/Zeoman1001/IMG_0237.jpg

GmanPro
12th Apr 2009, 19:27
Nice. I'll bet that's the intro movie you're watching :cool:

Ashpolt
12th Apr 2009, 19:32
Right, I've seen CSI (and last night's episode of Red Dwarf) - we need someone with "mad computer sk1llz" to enhance the image, then zoom in on the reflection in his eye, flip horizontal and correct colour, and voila, we'll be able to see what he's looking at!

Someone, get on it!

Jerion
12th Apr 2009, 19:39
O_o I'm almost afraid K^2 will do that somehow.

SemiAnonymous
12th Apr 2009, 20:43
I'm more curious about what that newspaper is on the whiteboard, frankly

Irate_Iguana
12th Apr 2009, 20:58
and last night's episode of Red Dwarf

Hold it! This is much more important than DX3. Are there new episodes of Red Dwarf?

GmanPro
12th Apr 2009, 21:04
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=87598

Lady_Of_The_Vine
12th Apr 2009, 21:46
The results of the poll are in. The vast majority (Gman and me) wanted a picture. So here is me sitting at René's desk, listening to and watching something that you can't know about yet, with the closed locker in the background.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/Zeoman1001/IMG_0237.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc159/eternaltreasure/envy.gif :p

Romeo
12th Apr 2009, 23:59
Sigh... lol.
Your request is over-ruled. You are the weakest link, GOOD BYE. Kidding of course.

...But seriously, don't mess with the Idle Thread.

Tracer Tong
13th Apr 2009, 18:12
Dammit! Someone beat me to "ENHANCE, now rotate 170 degrees... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUFkb0d1kbU)"