PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2-two Player Online Co-op

Nitewing
16th Mar 2009, 17:35
To the Developers: (Hopefully they will read this)

I am a HUGE fan of JUST CAUSE. I thought it was one of the most exciting and intriguing games I've ever played and I'm very EXCITED and LOOKING FORWARD to the SEQUEL!

I would like to know if there are any ideas of adding TWO PLAYER CO-OP ONLINE. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GAME TO FEATURE THAT AND I THINK MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD TOO.

A MULTIPLAYER, does not seem to be a good idea because of the structure and style of the game.

But a CO-OP ONLINE feature would be something REALLY REALLY REALLY worth having,

because there's NOTHING BETTER than to have a friend, jump out of a plane and skydive and parachute down to your location, to help you in a gunfight.

Riding in and around the island with your partner in a car, boat, helicopter, jet, motorcycle, jeep w/a turret on the back.

THAT WOULD BE SO EXCITING AND FUN-FILLED, just the thought gives me goosebumps.

PoorBison
19th Mar 2009, 06:31
Yeah they already stated that that wouldn't happen. They said that "the game isn't big enough for 2 Ricos"

Nitewing
19th Mar 2009, 17:03
-The development of a new character and specially assigned abilities

would open up more possibilities to a more adventurous game with an

opportunity for a creative intellect on more intriguing ideas to the plot and

wide variety of tactics for players to master and execute.

-The concept worked well with Mercenaries 2:World in Flames, so

why not with Just Cause 2. I feel that Just Cause has even more potential of

being an All Out Exciting game if people put forth the effort.

-I hope the developers change their mind and delay the game much

longer because the development of this game should not be rushed.

VanZarko
18th Jul 2009, 14:09
-The development of a new character and specially assigned abilities

would open up more possibilities to a more adventurous game with an

opportunity for a creative intellect on more intriguing ideas to the plot and

wide variety of tactics for players to master and execute.

-The concept worked well with Mercenaries 2:World in Flames, so

why not with Just Cause 2. I feel that Just Cause has even more potential of

being an All Out Exciting game if people put forth the effort.

-I hope the developers change their mind and delay the game much

longer because the development of this game should not be rushed.

Nice way of stating your thoughts ;) but what would be really cool is if you could customize your weapons like adding a silencer or putting it laser sight on it and of course the co-op would be great fun too also if they could have the co-op the missions and liberating the settlements would be alot more fun than doing it alone like in Just Cause 1 if it's Just Cause 2 why not have 2 players to play with? online and offline if they could at least add another game character because it'd be pretty stupid to play both players as rico at least the host of the game Rico and the player who joins the game some of ricos alliances in the game or something those are my thoughts of the co-op but I don't think Avalanche would see this or even think of making co-op in the game

Hobodealer
18th Jul 2009, 22:47
:thumb:
Nice way of stating your thoughts ;) but what would be really cool is if you could customize your weapons like adding a silencer or putting it laser sight on it and of course the co-op would be great fun too also if they could have the co-op the missions and liberating the settlements would be alot more fun than doing it alone like in Just Cause 1 if it's Just Cause 2 why not have 2 players to play with? online and offline if they could at least add another game character because it'd be pretty stupid to play both players as rico at least the host of the game Rico and the player who joins the game some of ricos alliances in the game or something those are my thoughts of the co-op but I don't think Avalanche would see this or even think of making co-op in the game

You CAN customise your weapons. It's been said!

PoorBison
19th Jul 2009, 07:14
Its been said? Oh dear I must have missed that announcement... can I have a link? I've probably already read it but just skimmed over it.

Hobodealer
21st Jul 2009, 09:18
This is from Wikipedia:

"Early in the game the player contacts a black market supplier, from whom you can buy weapons and vehicles and get them delivered to the player's location via heavy drop. As the game progresses, additional weapons and vehicles become available on the black market. Additionally, all weapons and vehicles on the black market have parameters that can be upgraded in several steps, by building upgrades with weapon and vehicle parts. There are over 2,000 parts that the player can acquire."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Cause_2

Also, I heard some people don't beleive Wiki. In the 10min gamplay video, the player mentions upgrading weapons from the Black Market; and when Rico is on that guys car shooting, his gun has a scope. I can't help but belieive that the scope had been upgraded onto the gun.

Hope this helped.

PoorBison
21st Jul 2009, 13:41
Oh cool thanks, I can't believe I never noticed that... wow, awesome!

Hobodealer
21st Jul 2009, 20:07
Yeah, it'll be really cool going through thick jungles with a silenced M4 with scope, at night.

dj man
31st Dec 2009, 05:23
how about 4player co-op and also make delay profect the game and for god sake please make worth 65.00$

polimerjones
31st Dec 2009, 05:43
it already is

HHDnBKing!
31st Dec 2009, 10:39
Oh cool thanks, I can't believe I never noticed that... wow, awesome!

You haven't seen any of the threads with information about customizing weapons and how the collectables in games are put onto weapons & vehicles, yet your one of the oldest members :lol:

When MyColdMan gets back off holiday on my thread one question is asking if the stated 2,000 collectables for Rico to obtain is true.

Colonel Earnel
31st Dec 2009, 16:37
if you asked me i'd say he was being ironic...

HHDnBKing!
31st Dec 2009, 17:27
if you asked me i'd say he was being ironic...

I thought that to at first but then read his post before that one ;)