PDA

View Full Version : Please make a (Demo)

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 14:57
Hi everyone , Eidos Please make to us a Demo

Guys can anybody send a massege to Eidos or Rocksteady and wright on it we want a Demo :( .

Drazar
27th Mar 2009, 15:43
You should know its fairly common for games to have demos for Xbox Live and PSN, so just make sure you actually have a internet connection and you can download the demo whenever it comes.

Note: Owners of xbox360 do _not_ need gold membership to play the demo, gold members just get it few days earlier.

angleslam99
27th Mar 2009, 16:06
Yeah I'm almost 100% positive that there will be a demo. Just gotta be patient.

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 16:28
Thanks guys for yours posts, i hope the demo come in the first of april .

angleslam99
27th Mar 2009, 16:31
Thanks guys for yours posts, i hope the demo come in the first of april .

April 1st is way too soon for a demo man. If the game comes out in June, expect the demo in May

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 16:47
May it's to far :mad2:

Drazar
27th Mar 2009, 17:15
May it's to far :mad2:

Do you rather wanna complain about a crappy demo or enjoy a good demo? Take your pick.

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 23:10
Guys do you think the demo will releasd soon like april or not , i think this becuase we see a gameplay video like demo .

door noob
28th Mar 2009, 00:23
Guys do you think the demo will releasd soon like april or not , i think this becuase we see a gameplay video like demo .

wow..... looke above, no they will not, they will release it in may. The video game is under development as the exlpained in the article, they are about to close it in april.

angleslam99
28th Mar 2009, 00:23

Doubt it. Expect it in May.

king001
28th Mar 2009, 01:07
should be in may if it will have one. I went to pre-order the game yesterday at gamestop and they said it will be out on june 9th with the special edition having a metal batarang :thumb:

MattYg1
28th Mar 2009, 05:27
you would have to be confident of their being a demo now that challenge modes have been confirmed...

Free's them up to show off some of the gameplay elements and general feel of the game without ruining the story...

CrashxUae
28th Mar 2009, 08:46
If there a demo coming in May , No problem :thumb:

CrashxUae
28th Mar 2009, 15:27
In the gameplay the talking man said ( everytime you played the game it's different , so even me , demo in the game for you , i have no idea whats gonna happen . )

thats mean there will be a demo , if you dont believe me open your ears in when batman explode the wall at this time 1:19 .

:thumb:

door noob
28th Mar 2009, 15:36
In the gameplay the talking man said ( everytime you played the game it's different , so even me , demo in the game for you , i have no idea whats gonna happen . )

thats mean there will be a demo , if you dont believe me open your ears in when batman explode the wall at this time 1:19 .

You had misunderstood

he stated that "even me, DEMOING (meaning showing a small glimpse to the public), the game for you, i have no idea whats going to happen." He is describing the dynamic gamplay not the demo. Please triple check your sources before you post assumptions.

CrashxUae
28th Mar 2009, 21:32
Why in the GDC show they didn't talks about the demo ?

When the next GDC show will be ? :hmm:

Drazar
28th Mar 2009, 21:41
Why in the GDC show they didn't talks about the demo ?

Because the silent knight challange room map was a demonstration of the gameplay, you can't know what content the demo will have. It could be a challange map but then knowing the controls might get abit harder, it could be a part of the arly game or anything really.

When the next GDC show will be ? :hmm:

In about 360 days. :P

CrashxUae
28th Mar 2009, 21:43
Oh my God :eek:

ArtemisEntreri
29th Mar 2009, 12:13
I hope they don't go out of their way to make a demo. It's hard work making a game, going to all those conferences and events and meeting the deadlines. It's better if they use those couple of weeks they would've spent on making a demo, on polishing the game. I really don't care if it's released next year. I want it to be perfect. And you should find all the patience you can muster and wait.

On a side note. The avatar proportions on this forum suck.

ArtemisEntreri
29th Mar 2009, 12:21

You misunderstood what he said. He said demoing, which is short for demonstrating and has nothing to do with whether they will or will not release a demo.

CrashxUae
29th Mar 2009, 13:52
My falt im sorry Ok :thumb:

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 22:18
I'm new, but i've been a Batman comic book fan my whole life and for once it looks like a Batman game gone right. I hope to see a lot of comic book elements and references, Killer Croc looks awesome, hes always been my favorite villain (well duh) I can't wait for the demo to come out, i'll probably play it at least 30 times, some people call it overplaying or obsessed, I call it freedom.

CrashxUae
29th Mar 2009, 22:21
Loool :D

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 22:40
Loool :D I download anthing that practically has the word free in it, especially since it doesn't hurt my wallet since I have a PS3. (heh heh)

CrashxUae
29th Mar 2009, 22:42
hhhhh:lol:

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 22:43
hhhhh:lol: Your scaring me, a lot, i'm confused, but it doesn't take much to do that, I thought you should know. :nut:

Artemis Artium
29th Mar 2009, 22:46
I just hope the demo comes out before the game releases. It seems that a lot of games I look forward to only release a demo after the game is out.

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 22:47
I just hope the demo comes out before the game releases. It seems that a lot of games I look forward to only release a demo after the game is out. They said it was going to be released in May so I guess luck would have it.

CrashxUae
29th Mar 2009, 22:48
Me to hope it come before game release

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 22:51
Me to hope it come before game release
Are you always like this? You sound a lot like someone who belongs in Arkham, look at me, nine posts and i'm already making geek jokes. Your pretty cool.

Artemis Artium
29th Mar 2009, 23:02
They said it was going to be released in May so I guess luck would have it.

Ah! I want to kiss lady luck right on the lips!

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 23:04
Ah! I want to kiss lady luck right on the lips!
I wonder if shes hot? :scratch:

Artemis Artium
29th Mar 2009, 23:22
I wonder if shes hot? :scratch:

I don't care. Hahahaha.

CrashxUae
29th Mar 2009, 23:27
Please dont talk about any thing out of this thread Ok :thumbsup:

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 23:29
Please dont talk about any thing out of this thread Ok :thumbsup:Sorry, what should they include in the demo? Probably a challenge and a few rooms or a tutorial, or both.

CrashxUae
29th Mar 2009, 23:31
No problem , Yeah maby and maby a mission on story mode , when we finish the mission we finish the demo .

But i think it's will be challenge room .

KillerCroc
29th Mar 2009, 23:39
No problem , Yeah maby and maby a mission on story mode , when we finish the mission we finish the demo .

But i think it's will be challenge room . It can't be just a challenge room, not enough to get players hooked. A mission and challenge at least.

Kai Rei
30th Mar 2009, 00:34
Are you always like this? You sound a lot like someone who belongs in Arkham, look at me, nine posts and i'm already making geek jokes. Your pretty cool.

You're not the only one. ;)

Artemis Artium
30th Mar 2009, 03:31
From a marketing aspect, you don't want to give too much in a demo. If you do, some gamers will play and think that is all there is to the game. You have to limit what the demo offers but make it painfully obvious that there is more "right around the corner."

ryukoken69
30th Mar 2009, 14:44
I really wish Eidos would really just tell us if a demo is going to be released for this wonderfully game. Also if it will be out before or after the game.

CrashxUae
30th Mar 2009, 15:20
Me to i hope edos tell us anything about the demo

Kai Rei
30th Mar 2009, 19:35
I really wish Eidos would really just tell us if a demo is going to be released for this wonderfully game. Also if it will be out before or after the game.

Why in the yellow and green hell would they release a demo AFTER the game has been released? Sound's a stupid thing to do, IMO.

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 20:05
Okay, i've heard at least a million times that a demo will be out in May. Also random, if anyone can find a killer croc avatar that fits the requirements I will be willing to answer and Batman trivia questions you have or I could give you a thumbs up. PM me it.

Kai Rei
30th Mar 2009, 22:35
Okay, i've heard at least a million times that a demo will be out in May. Also random, if anyone can find a killer croc avatar that fits the requirements I will be willing to answer and Batman trivia questions you have or I could give you a thumbs up. PM me it.

What are the avatar proportion's on this board? I might have something for you.

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 22:46
What are the avatar proportion's on this board? I might have something for you. "The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 40 pixels or 20.5 KB" right from my CP.

Kai Rei
30th Mar 2009, 23:03
My comp's being a ***** and won't allow me to copy/paste the image from my folder and into my post. Sorry Killer Croc. :(

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 23:12
My comp's being a ***** and won't allow me to copy/paste the image from my folder and into my post. Sorry Killer Croc. :(
Darnit, what about a link to where you found it?

Kai Rei
30th Mar 2009, 23:46
Darnit, what about a link to where you found it?

It need's re-sizing alittle, but here you go: http://marvellegends.net/Faces/avatars/DCSH01KillerCroc.jpg

There ya go buddy.

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 23:48
It need's re-sizing alittle, but here you go: http://marvellegends.net/Faces/avatars/DCSH01KillerCroc.jpg

There ya go buddy.Thanks, also to stay on topic, do you think that there should be a villain in it, somebody from the comics to end it, maybe somebody like Penguin or Scarecrow, but if it is anybody it would probably be Mr. Zsasz. Also is photoshop free or could somebody change the size and maybe find out another way to post it or is there an easy way to change it?

Kai Rei
31st Mar 2009, 00:15
Thanks, also to stay on topic, do you think that there should be a villain in it, somebody from the comics to end it, maybe somebody like Penguin or Scarecrow, but if it is anybody it would probably be Mr. Zsasz. Also is photoshop free or could somebody change the size and maybe find out another way to post it or is there an easy way to change it?

I have no idea. I just right-clicked and then clicked edit and my comp brought Adope or some crap up and I could re-size it. Hope somebody come's and tell's you how because I'm unsure.

Somebody can surely help Croc with his avatar can't they?

KillerCroc
31st Mar 2009, 00:21
:whistle: Killer Croc should be in the demo, who wouldn't want to face one of the coolest villains of Batman ever? *cough* here the link of the picture http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5911/553003-croc10_large.gif

*cough*close up on Croc please *cough* I've been having the worst cough today. :whistle:

Batman Maniac
31st Mar 2009, 02:07
Hi everyone , Eidos Please make to us a Demo

Guys can anybody send a massege to Eidos or Rocksteady and wright on it we want a Demo :( .

I wish man...i wish:(

KillerCroc
31st Mar 2009, 02:09
I wish man...i wish:( Do any of the moderators work at Rocksteady or Eidos?

ryukoken69
31st Mar 2009, 02:46
Why in the yellow and green hell would they release a demo AFTER the game has been released? Sound's a stupid thing to do, IMO.

well a demo for Call Of Duty World At War came out around the begining of March I believe it was and the game was out in 08. There are a few games that wait till the games out before a demo is ever released. Mercs 2 was another that did that.
But I just wish Eidos would tell us WHEN/IF a demo is coming for sure!

Kraken890
31st Mar 2009, 06:16
Damn! Theres a top10 on IGN that has the top10 big games and Arkham Asylum is number 2 and 3, allthough 10 minutes before it was number 1 but it goes to show how this isn't by any means a game unmentioned. I haven't been this psyched for a game since GodOfWar.

angleslam99
31st Mar 2009, 07:05
Damn! Theres a top10 on IGN that has the top10 big games and Arkham Asylum is number 2 and 3, allthough 10 minutes before it was number 1 but it goes to show how this isn't by any means a game unmentioned. I haven't been this psyched for a game since GodOfWar.

I dont think I've ever been this excited about a game before.

KillerCroc
31st Mar 2009, 20:29
I can't wait for the game, I love Batman and good games, I almost peed myself the other day, jk. Theres no CoD:Waw demo on PS, sadly.