PDA

View Full Version : Hands-On Preview on X-Play

DrCLos
26th Mar 2009, 07:24
Just in case some of you have G4TV, X-Play is advertising a hands-on preview with Arkham Asylum this week which usually means live gameplay footage. Should be interesting to watch so look out for it on their official website if you don't have G4.

angleslam99
26th Mar 2009, 07:58
I'd like to know what day so I can keep an eye out for it

DrCLos
26th Mar 2009, 09:08
They didn't say. Just that it's "Coming Up" on X-Play this week. They are trying to get people to watch everyday I guess. :confused:

ryukoken69
26th Mar 2009, 10:58
:thumb: I would love a hands on preveiw of the game... and of Ms. Morgan Webb! :p

CrashxUae
26th Mar 2009, 15:41
Thanks . I think it's coming Today or Tomorrow Becuase they said "Coming Up" this week and we are in the end of this week .

QCypher
26th Mar 2009, 17:30
Well...will someone post a link to the video when it comes out...Im to lazy to find it......

angleslam99
26th Mar 2009, 18:59
Which show (date) did they mention it on?

DrCLos
26th Mar 2009, 19:31
Which show (date) did they mention it on?

Well, they first mentioned it last week but mentioned it again yesterday. So they should do the hands-on today or tomorrow because there is no more X-Play for the week after that.

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 13:48
Did it come ?

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 16:57
Did the Hands-on come ??

DrCLos
27th Mar 2009, 21:11
Hasn't come yet. Will have to be today as they mentioned it again yesterday and today is the last day of GDC.
In the meantime, check out Gamespot's hands-on and videos.

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 22:28
Ok but the day finish now . What time in your country now ?:confused:

DrCLos
27th Mar 2009, 22:41
Ok but the day finish now . What time in your country now ?:confused:

They are showing it right now and it was a disappointment. Usually, hands-on previews mean they interview a rep while another rep plays it in the studio. But since Adam (one of the hosts) played it at GDC, he only really told us what it was like playing it while they showed snippets of the same videos we have already seen (including the new Silent Knight vid from Gamespot.com).

Hopefully we will see more soon but this was a disappointment. They hyped it for a week to just have Adam tell us what it was like. Lame.

CrashxUae
27th Mar 2009, 23:08
Ok when it's finish can you put it in B:AA Forum .

DrCLos
28th Mar 2009, 00:17
I wasn't able to find the video on the site. But to be honest, it's not worth watching. There was nothing new revealed. Adam just went through some stuff we already knew and they showed old footage. It lasted about 1 minute.

/thread