PDA

View Full Version : Some Slightly New Scans and My thoughts on the game

|THE D3T3TIVE|
23rd Mar 2009, 10:23
http://i42.tinypic.com/xejuw6.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/20gocif.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2118fvc.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/xejuw6.jpg

(sorry all. We cannot post scans of magazines. Chip)

|This is one of the scans above but i Wanted to point out the Pic of Game play Down in the lower left part of the scan. this also is a much better verson of the Harley picture that has been going around. Now With the Recent Rumored Release Date I Would just like to Point out everything Batman Media wise for Some time has been Coming out around Mostly June and July. Proof ?.. sure i will show you some

Batman [1989] June 23

Batman Returns [1992] June

Batman Forever [1995] June 16

Batman & Robin[1997] June 20

Batman begins [2005] June 15

The Dark knight[2008] July 18

Batman Begins the game[2005] June 14]

Batman Gotham Knight[2008] July 8

Batman and Robin [1949] May 26.

Also the battle for the cowl story line end's in may from what i can translate. that and most of these New books comming out with batman related material like the comic comming in of course june where catwomen poison ivy and Harley and what they are doing in a city without batman. so if the game is comming out i do belive it's possable for this now known to me as batman month. I Dont know if pepole notice this if not and i am the only one then i might just jinx this month for batman. but everything dealing with the dark knight for awile has been let out in june,may or July. Everyone is talking about may with it might fall on.:)

On to my thoughts for this Game. I am a huge batman fan i write on the bof boards all the time and again i wont be picking this game up untill i know it's good and if it is i am getting the collectors Now you can understand. i dont want to pay over 100 $ for a game it it turns out to suck. Now this brings me back to the one true screen shot we have of game play up top of some what of how he moves and such. I want to see more game play and i want a demo for this. if more games put out demo's then i think we chould make a better judgement call. Now again the only thing worrying me about this game is the fact i am having Deja Vu with this going back to batman:dark tomarrow with was and in fact still to this day is the worst batman game of all time. the only resion pepole keep it or played though it was just to watch the cut senses. Microsoft took over what ever company was making the game and from what i have herd they said the controls where not to there liking and the game was supose to come out on ps2 and xbox. microsoft put it out on xbox and game cube.

so right now i just Dont want this game to be messed up for no resion and i really want to love this game but after all the bad batman games can you really blame me ?

So far what i have seen...seen beaing the key word in that sentience. when i start seeing more game play and real footage of someone playing the game and some hand's on articles i cant just say"I am getting this game" I am wanting to get everyone's Opinion about the game so far and for those who are like me holding back for more due to the fact that money is hard to come by right now over here in the USA then tell me what your thoughts are. would love to here them. i am a fan of batman:the animated cartoons and just because the story is good and they got Kevin [THE REAL BATMAN] on Bord for this dose not mean the game will be good. it all comes down to control and game play. how the game looks and feels and sounds should be an added bonus.

sorry for any typo's in this it's 6 here and i am late for work.

Drazar
23rd Mar 2009, 10:28
Well luckily most modern games do get demos out thru PSN and Xbox Live so that should help us on choosing whatever or not tog et this game.

angleslam99
23rd Mar 2009, 16:45
Nice find, I would like someone to translate it though lol

As for being skeptical about the game, I dont blame you. Batman games usually do have an awesome premise but wind up falling short of the gamers' expectations. The only Batman game I can tolerate is the Batman Begins game and even that is absolutely nothing special.

As for this game, it is shaping up to be awesome. I cannot wait.

CrashxUae
23rd Mar 2009, 17:46
Thank you . Guys in the last scan there is a gameplay picture it's the last picture in last scan . :wave:

angleslam99
23rd Mar 2009, 18:20
on the first scan in the box with harley quinn, the last two sentences roughly translate as: "On the other hand, Enigma will raise riddles throughout the game. If you solve them, you get advantages."

pretty cool

jhonnyboy
23rd Mar 2009, 18:23
Thank you for the scans! Great contribution!

I will have this game...one day :rolleyes:

|THE D3T3TIVE|
24th Mar 2009, 01:39
No big. If they Do bring out a demo Then it would be very sort Smiler to the New Assault on Dark Athena Demo. I Dont really care as long as we get a run of the game. to see how it controls and how you get about and such. that's all the Dark Athena demo was. showed you some of the new game play elements and let you have a go with the controls. from what i can understand they have a press demo. why Not dumb that down into a three part demo like the bourne game demo. we can test out the combat. then we can test out the stealth moves of the game and then fianlly the detective elements of game play. That way no story is shown and We are still Kept in the dark about what eles is going on with the game. but they wont do that.

i am a huge fan of Re4 with is where this behind the back camera thing frist started. i am really looking forward to the game's releases so i can get full options from Both the web sites like ign and the batman community it self. Now there are batman fan's here but some are just pepole who are hyped for the game after seeing the dark knight. i dont want this to be a money grab for pepole who cant go out and get the batman monthly because of the event's of batman:rip and cash in on fan's wanting there bat-fix. if this game bombs i will never get another tomb raider or final fantasy game again. because i still play batman begins for my ps2 and even my old game boy advance to this day and i love that game. although it is nothing but a child's verson of splinter cell i love the game because right now that and batman Lego sadly is the only two decent batman games in existence.

That's pretty bad..if they pull this off though this will mean alot to comic book games and might open a whole new door like the dark knight did for comic films. then we will start seeing more games of this Quality in apreance maybe and more good movie based games. so again i really want to love this game but after this

http://i42.tinypic.com/90sz2t.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/qs6v5v.jpg

I am letting everyone know that i am willing to get this game on both 360 and ps3. getting the collectors for 360. why ? my 360 sucks and brakes alot and so far it has been acting well but that can change on a dime. so to know that i am willing to pay over 200 $ if the game is good that should tell you to make it good. rocksteady i have faith in you..but just know i wont be taken in by a pretty picture of batman.

theDARKCRUSADER
24th Mar 2009, 01:55
I actually wouldn't want a demo since it would ruin the excitement of buying and playing a new game. I'll just learn how the game works through reading hands on impressions of the game. I share your concern and I too want this game to be faithful and worthy to batman:thumbsup:

The Jedi Guardian
24th Mar 2009, 04:02
:scratch: What is the picture from? Just by looking at it, it looks like he is in Gotham city in the second pic. The way the cape is connected in the first pic is a little weird.

BTAS costume looks all right and pretty acurate. What is the black blob in the silver bat in the left corner and what is that mask that the knocked out thug wearing?

DrCLos
24th Mar 2009, 11:24
What I found interesting was under the "Los Gadgets" part on the first page.
It mentions a gun for explosive gel. I imagine that it's much like the one from The Dark Knight film.

It also reveals a Sonic Batarang for distracting thugs. I don't remember hearing about that one before. Though I could be wrong.

The_Hylden
24th Mar 2009, 11:44
We've already seen him use the explosive gel in the trailers. He makes a bat symbol on a wall out of it, hits the trigger and BOOM! No more wall. Unless this gun is an upgrade that gives him longer range ability with it. The gel then would have to be in capsules, instead of just spread out of a tube. The gun in The Dark Knight fired little mines that embedded themselves into things.

chip5541
24th Mar 2009, 13:12
Frankly, if a demo comes out I would rather see it not be any level in teh game and just a custom lever to give the taste. I hate playing a demo tehn getting the full game only to play through the same section I had already played through.

DrCLos
25th Mar 2009, 06:12
Frankly, if a demo comes out I would rather see it not be any level in teh game and just a custom lever to give the taste. I hate playing a demo tehn getting the full game only to play through the same section I had already played through.

That's a good idea. Maybe if the game has training areas which are made specifically for learning the controls and how to use the different modes then they could make those parts the demo. So that way, nothing gets spoiled and we still learn what to expect.

Drazar
25th Mar 2009, 06:51
That's a good idea. Maybe if the game has training areas which are made specifically for learning the controls and how to use the different modes then they could make those parts the demo. So that way, nothing gets spoiled and we still learn what to expect.

But game publisher never bother with that and if they want you to have a training demo it will be from the game, i've never seen a demo bother to make its own content just so people can practice. its just so much better to take a part of the game and stamp it on the demo. RE5 had the 1st level and a part of the 3rd level for the demo.

DrCLos
25th Mar 2009, 07:18
But game publisher never bother with that and if they want you to have a training demo it will be from the game, i've never seen a demo bother to make its own content just so people can practice. its just so much better to take a part of the game and stamp it on the demo. RE5 had the 1st level and a part of the 3rd level for the demo.

That's what I meant. Maybe the actual game has areas that are perfect for getting to know the controls. They may or may not be training areas. But they can just transplant that into the demo.

I think it would be unlikely that they'd actually create something just for a demo. But they could tweak what they do have to fit the demo better. Kinda like what they did for Bioshock where they took a part of the game and tweaked it by adding to it (they let you have more weapons and tonics and such in the demo than you would in the same part of the actual game) so you get a better understanding of what to expect.