PDA

View Full Version : Could you pre order the game now?

BatmanIsHero
22nd Mar 2009, 04:37
I have read an artical at PSU.COM that the players by now, could start pre ordering Batman. I was wondering if anybody preordered it, because EBGAMES is far from my house and I didn't call them. Thanks.

Drazar
22nd Mar 2009, 04:57
I'm not gonna pre-order since i'm trying to get the collector's edition. :p

Why So Serious ?
22nd Mar 2009, 05:12
I'm not gonna pre-order since i'm trying to get the collector's edition. :p

you can pre-order the CE I did last night

QCypher
22nd Mar 2009, 23:57
I cant decide if I want the CE or not...thats a lot of money...

23rd Mar 2009, 01:38
I cant decide if I want the CE or not...thats a lot of money...

Yeah, as I'm sure is the case with many other players I really need to see a picture of all the contents in this Collector's Edition before I can bring myself to fully commit to it.

Drazar
23rd Mar 2009, 05:43
you can pre-order the CE I did last night

I don't think european gamestops allow that from what i've seen.

give me D money
28th Mar 2009, 21:32
yes u can but it will take longer to get to your house rather than going to the store to pick it up

CrashxUae
28th Mar 2009, 21:40
Is that mean you can buy the game now before it release ? :confused:

Drazar
28th Mar 2009, 21:42
Is that mean you can buy the game now before it release ? :confused:

Thats what pre-ordering is dear sir. You pre-order, get yourself the copy when it gets released and having it quarentee it comes to you withouth having to worry about it getting sold out.

CrashxUae
28th Mar 2009, 21:47
Aha ...

give me D money
28th Mar 2009, 21:52
why yes u can thats why u go onto websites like gamestop and click the pre order button

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 22:50
Anything special with pre-ordering like the Red Hulk for 360 for the Hulk game?

SammiiDoogles
30th Mar 2009, 23:01
Anything special with pre-ordering like the Red Hulk for 360 for the Hulk game?

i Read on one games site that you get a free bonus outfit with pre ordering, but it was an austrailian games store and i have no idea if it applies to games stores all over the world.

i would love to know, becuase if you can get the bonus outfit from pre ordering in the UK, i might just do that.

anybody know ?

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 23:03
i Read on one games site that you get a free bonus outfit with pre ordering, but it was an austrailian games store and i have no idea if it applies to games stores all over the world.

i would love to know, becuase if you can get the bonus outfit from pre ordering in the UK, i might just do that.

anybody know ?I would want to know if it will be avaliable for download like what they did with LBP Kratos. I'll ask EA.

give me D money
30th Mar 2009, 23:08

anybody know ?

heck no if there was they would have said something about it besides they dont know what size you where

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 23:11
heck no if there was they would have said something about it besides they dont know what size you where
Sarcasm right? In-game. Anyways anybody know where I can contact Eidos Interactive?

SammiiDoogles
30th Mar 2009, 23:17
Sarcasm right? In-game. Anyways anybody know where I can contact Eidos Interactive?

http://www.computerhope.com/comp/eidos.htm

thats the only contact i could find on the net.
Sorry, i dont know how reliable it is, worth a try though.

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 23:21
http://www.computerhope.com/comp/eidos.htm

thats the only contact i could find on the net.
Sorry, i dont know how reliable it is, worth a try though. Can't call them and I can't find a way to e-mail them.

SammiiDoogles
30th Mar 2009, 23:22
Can't call them and I can't find a way to e-mail them.

:/
Sorry, i looked on the UK and US eidos page and they dont disclose any ways to contact them :(

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 23:23
:/
Sorry, i looked on the UK and US eidos page and they dont disclose any ways to contact them :( Anybody on the forums that work at Eidos?

BatmanIsHero
31st Mar 2009, 21:50
I have preordered the CE, for my Xbox 360. Thank you guys.