PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham Asylum in OXM

Lxndr77
21st Mar 2009, 21:37
hey guys (and gals) just wanted to give you all a heads up. Batman Arkham Asylum is in the April 7, edition of OXM. I have no info as to what they're talking about but will keep you guys and gals posted

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/L/Lost%20Planet%202/Everything%20Else/OXM0509coverUS--article_image.jpg

jhonnyboy
21st Mar 2009, 22:02
Nice, thanks for the info. I'll see if i can find one around my local bookstore and give you guys the new information.

Drazar
21st Mar 2009, 22:24
Better have some pictures of Harley QuinN! :P

Why So Serious ?
22nd Mar 2009, 01:07
I want them to have pictures of Mr.Freeze I'm dying to see how they made him.
Poison Ivy better look hot and have some kinf of relationship with quinn like she does in the comics. And we need more female characters. Catwomen isn't crazy but like i've said many times she could be in there to mess with batman you know try to stop him from what he's doing. I'm not saying you have to fight her or anything she can at least be a cameo.

imbatman08
22nd Mar 2009, 12:41
I hope it has a pic of BANE and MAN-BAT :D

Why So Serious ?
22nd Mar 2009, 15:07
I hope it has a pic of BANE and MAN-BAT :D

I dont think man-bat has been announced but man-bat should be in this. the fight should be on the roof top.

imbatman08
24th Mar 2009, 02:21
I dont think man-bat has been announced but man-bat should be in this. the fight should be on the roof top.

no he has not been announced... Yet i hope he is tho he is a amazing baddie... and yer a roof fight would be ace :D

The Bat
26th Mar 2009, 20:24
That would actually be pretty cool if we could fight man bat on a roof. It would definately be a fun boss.

SammiiDoogles
26th Mar 2009, 23:44
That would actually be pretty cool if we could fight man bat on a roof. It would definately be a fun boss.

I've never really liked Man-Bat, i dont see his appeal :/
Bit lame if you ask me,
However, a Rooftop BossFight would be pretty Badass

Drazar
27th Mar 2009, 05:41
Only way i can imagen Batman vs. Man-Bat being interesting on a roof top if it was a quick event 100% and you had to press speficic buttons on a fast pace to take him down.

magic_girl_z
27th Mar 2009, 19:50
If you ever played Shadow of the Colosus for PS2 or even look at some video of it with one of the bird-like bosses, then you'll see that it could work because have a whole island to explore.