My Hopes Of Multiplayer Are Sort Of Like Star Wars Battlefront 2'S
Jedi Assault Mode But Around The Whole Island With These Characters

HEROES
-----------
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl
Robin(Teenager)
(If U HAVE ANY MORE HEROES LEAVE IT BELOW PLEASE)
--------------------------------------------------------

VILLANS
-----------
Two-Face
The Joker
The Riddler
Killer Croc
Ratcatcher
Poison Ivy
Mr. Freeze
Mr. Zsasz
Killer Moth
Hush
(IF U HAVE ANY MORE VILLANS PlEASE LEAVE BELOW)
-------------------------------------------------------

WE NEED CO-OP EIDIOS U GAVE US A COLLECTERS EDITION,NOW GIVE US CO-OP
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

Drazar
18th Mar 2009, 20:52
Not happening, sorry bob.

jhonnyboy
18th Mar 2009, 21:14
It was already stated in an interview that it was not going to happen. They decided to focus in on single player. Which i think is a great idea. No one has nailed a Batman game yet, i think Eidos will be the first one to pump out the Batman game of our dreams.

ElitistBerk
18th Mar 2009, 21:38
I am really glad that we won't be seeing multiplayer in this game, I think certain games don't need it and work better without it. Bioshock is a prime example of a successful game with no muliplayer, If Bioshock 2 comes out with the addition of multiplayer you won't see me buying it just because I feel the depth of it will just be ruined.

Why So Serious ?
18th Mar 2009, 22:31
Why does every one want Multiplayer? In Residane evil five that chick didnt even help me kill any zombie, what make you think robin or nightwing will help?

Batmanhill6157
18th Mar 2009, 22:36
Yeah because the entire single player story depth will get completely ruined if they add multiplayer to Bioshock 2. Stop being ignorant...

I had hopes that Batman AA would have a sort of Riddik/Splinter Cell deal with one player as Batman and the rest as FPS goons, but not having is not a big deal at all. Just kinda a bummer.

The way I see it, the more content in a game (let alone a Batman game) the better.

CodeBlack
18th Mar 2009, 23:28
Yeah because the entire single player story depth will get completely ruined if they add multiplayer to Bioshock 2. Stop being ignorant...

It's hilarious that you called people ignorant for using a point that they didn't actually use. It's, well, ironic.

No one said that multiplayer makes games have less depth. What was said is that Bioshock is an example of a game that is great even though it has no multiplayer. The point is, not having multiplayer isn't going to make this game worse.

Drazar
18th Mar 2009, 23:33
The game might not have multiplayer but they could have a beat em all minigame like God of War and other great games have.

Batmanhill6157
19th Mar 2009, 01:31
It's hilarious that you called people ignorant for using a point that they didn't actually use. It's, well, ironic.

No one said that multiplayer makes games have less depth. What was said is that Bioshock is an example of a game that is great even though it has no multiplayer. The point is, not having multiplayer isn't going to make this game worse.

hahaha well point taken

*takes foot out of mouth

BatFan
19th Mar 2009, 01:35
No. It's too late, so everyone quit asking about it this topic has been the umpteenth time someone has asked this. The answer will, and alwasy be NO, IT'S TOO LATE.

SupermanSMASH
19th Mar 2009, 02:48
yeah, this looks like a game that should pass on multiplayer. Looks and sounds great so far.

As for Bioshock... Meh. Bioshock was good. Systemshock 2 was great. Only real difference between the two games was that Systemshock 2 had co-op multiplayer...God, that game was good. darn monkeys.

FrozenInferno
19th Mar 2009, 02:55
Well multiplayer would be a great addition adding more replayablity. Sure any game with multiplayer will be more fun. Maybe there will be multiplayer if there will be a sequel to Batman: AA, and high demand from fans. Most games now have multiplayer, rumors say that BioShock will get co-op, look at Rid****: Assault on Dark Athena, it has multiplayer. You never know what may come.

The Jedi Guardian
19th Mar 2009, 06:01
No

The only way they can make any batman game multiplayer is if they make the game like Spiderman: Friend or Foe. But that wouldn't give us a good batman experience.

TheDarkestKnight
19th Mar 2009, 14:34
i dont care as much for co-op as much as that other idea

Why So Serious ?
19th Mar 2009, 16:25
No

The only way they can make any batman game multiplayer is if they make the game like Spiderman: Friend or Foe. But that wouldn't give us a good batman experience.

What. Friend or foe sucked. That game was made for 2yr olds it ruined spider-man and his villains. So no this is a real batman game so please no gay friend or foe ideas.

JD_Method
19th Mar 2009, 17:26
That's why they said "But that wouldn't give us a good Batman experience." ;)

NoMoarDedCawpz
19th Mar 2009, 19:09
I think co-op would be better...
Nah, i wanna be The Dark Knight, not the Dynamic Duo :thumb:

Wigglez
19th Mar 2009, 23:12
Multiplayer wouldn't work.

angleslam99
19th Mar 2009, 23:13
I don't see why anyone would want multiplayer other than the "play with a friend" deal. Batman doesn't need a sidekick. Batman can do everything by himself.

DrCLos
20th Mar 2009, 08:18
Yeah this game doesn't need multiplayer. But if it did, I would have to add Huntress and The Question to that Heroes list. Etrigan and Zatanna would be really cool too.
Gordon, Bullock, and Montoya would be good just to pad out the heroes list.
Actually, I would love to see these characters playable in single-player under small unlockable side-missions or something. Now that would be awesome.

TheDarkestKnight
21st Mar 2009, 05:09
im sorry 4 repeating this but i dont care as much 4 multiplayer as much as a SW:BF2 Heroes Vs Villans Deathmatch

KainBenidorm
21st Mar 2009, 12:52
Chsss multiplayer, are you crazy???

This is a serious Batman game.

Not a ******* encounter of characters!

Lunar
24th Mar 2009, 21:48
dont listen to this guy there are only 3 heroes and 13 villains idiot ill make a full thread of the game info.

JonWang
24th Mar 2009, 22:49
I wish this thread would die..

SammiiDoogles
25th Mar 2009, 00:59
Can we expect any multiplayer in the game? Co-op perhaps?
We decided early on to focus on creating a great single-player experience for Batman: Arkham Asylum, so there will be no multiplayer in the game. There are so many facets to Batman that this has required a tremendous amount of work to create all of these in one game, and we felt that adding a multiplayer would detract from the game and create a less authentic Batman experience. The team is 100 per cent committed to delivering the Batman game you’ve always wanted to play.

[From nowgamer.com]

[source: http://www.nowgamer.com/news/302/batman-arkham-asylum-qampa]

There, No Multiplayer, Now Let this thread die or just close it.

The Jedi Guardian
25th Mar 2009, 03:36
Sorry to reply, but just as a warning to others

Don't Post In A Thread That Is Already Answered Or Does Not Require Any More Discussion.

ANDROID PUNKY
25th Mar 2009, 19:57
My Hopes Of Multiplayer Are Sort Of Like Star Wars Battlefront 2'S
Jedi Assault Mode But Around The Whole Island With These Characters

HEROES
-----------
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl
Robin(Teenager)
(If U HAVE ANY MORE HEROES LEAVE IT BELOW PLEASE)
--------------------------------------------------------

VILLANS
-----------
Two-Face
The Joker
The Riddler
Killer Croc
Ratcatcher
Poison Ivy
Mr. Freeze
Mr. Zsasz
Killer Moth
Hush
(IF U HAVE ANY MORE VILLANS PlEASE LEAVE BELOW)
-------------------------------------------------------

WE NEED CO-OP EIDIOS U GAVE US A COLLECTERS EDITION,NOW GIVE US CO-OP
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

rhas al gu as a possible bad guy

SammiiDoogles
26th Mar 2009, 18:08
rhas al gu as a possible bad guy

Can you not read or are you just retarded?
"Don't Post In A Thread That Is Already Answered Or Does Not Require Any More Discussion."

i think this is clear enough, so now if any one else wants to post in this, they will see not too.

MULTIPLAYER IS NOT IN.
so stop going on about it.

End Of Topic.

JonWang
26th Mar 2009, 18:31
Be easy, but yea....the one of FEW things that have been CONFIRMED is that there will be NO MULTI-PLAYER.