PDA

View Full Version : False Information - Ban Invisble Predator 01

jhonnyboy
17th Mar 2009, 00:57
This is for the "Edios" Moderation/Admin team and for any members that wish to add on to this. The recently joined member of your forums, Invisble Predator 01, has been spreading false rumors of the Batman AA Game, this is not so bad but the worst thing is that he now is starting most of his threads saying he has contacts inside of Edios and he is telling our fellow members to basically f*** off with comments like the following:

"...So All Of U Who Think I'm Lying ,up Yours."

"...U DUMB S WANTED THIS GODAMN INFORMATION AND U GOT IT SO STOP *** CRYING..."

I don't mind having people spreading rumours, but i don't like the fact that every time i come to check the forum for new posts i see 4 new threads by Invisble Predator 01 all saying false information and cursing out fellow members.

If any members feel the same way, don't hesitate to add on to this post and share your opinions.

Thank you! :)

Drazar
17th Mar 2009, 00:58
Just remember folks to click ! on Invisible Predator 01's profile to report him!

Kai Rei
17th Mar 2009, 00:59
Just remember folks to clikc ! on Invisible Predator 01's profile to report him!

Already taken care of. :)

jhonnyboy
17th Mar 2009, 00:59
Didn't know we can do that. I will do that now. Thank you :)

ryukoken69
17th Mar 2009, 01:12
Indeed!
By clickig the ! and reporting him to the company will get his garbage removed and the trash that is invisible predator 01 taken out to the curb.:thumb:

Kraken890
17th Mar 2009, 03:50
Done, it cannot be tolerated.

angleslam99
17th Mar 2009, 05:32
Hopefully he gets IP banned

bathead
17th Mar 2009, 06:51
I'd be willing to bet the second the mods see his posts, he is outta here. So, have patience Bat-fans, He will be gone soon. The best thing to do in the meantime is NOT TO RESPOND TO ANY OF HIS POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're only giving him exactly what he wants -attention. Ignore him.

Mike_B
17th Mar 2009, 09:07
I think I got all the garbage, I'm going to close this as well so that the discussion can go back to batman.