PDA

View Full Version : New Costumes Confirmed

Invisble Predator 01
17th Mar 2009, 00:18
As U Travel Through The Game And Serch The Area There Is Going To Be A Bat Like Signal It Gives U Ability To Get A New Costume A The Checkpoint The Reason That There Is No Website Is Because I Sneaking U This Stuff From The Office In So Keep It On The Down Low I've Be Back

Drazar
17th Mar 2009, 00:25
Yeah, because clearly you posting this so called information from the office wouldn't blow your cover. Its not like the Admins can't check your IP and realize your just a liar or a dumbass.;) :cool: :rolleyes:

SammiiDoogles
17th Mar 2009, 00:26
ROFL

"Keep It On The Down Low I've Be Back"

:thumb: :P

Bloody Trolls :P

Drazar
17th Mar 2009, 00:32
Remember to clikc the ! on his profile to report him.

SammiiDoogles
17th Mar 2009, 00:33
Remember to clikc the ! on his profile to report him.

Will Do :thumb:

JonWang
17th Mar 2009, 00:36
Honestly to stay on his topic...I dont think there would be new costumes. Atleast not in the first playthrough.

Its just to me when a developer puts so much effort in perfecting the already done costume and putting so much time into the cape (the look and flow). I think one interview it said they put a whole department on the cape alone. and on top of that adding the ability to damage the suit after prolonged battles...

It just tells me there might not be any alternate costumes...it just seems that any other color schemes or costume looks maybe wouldn't look right in the Arkham Asylum realm.

I hope im wrong.

Drazar
17th Mar 2009, 00:37
Honestly to stay on his topic...I dont think there would be new costumes. Atleast not in the first playthrough.

Its just to me when a developer puts so effort in perfecting the already done costume and putting so much time into the cape (the look and flow) and on top of that adding the ability to damage the suit after prolonged battles...

It just tells me there might not be any alternate costumes...it just seems that any other color schemes or costume looks maybe wouldn't look right in the Arkham Asylum realm.

I hope im wrong.

I hope so too. Eitherway PC Users will most likely edit and add costume addons for fans. =P

JonWang
17th Mar 2009, 00:39
Yea thats the cool thing about 'pc versions'. You can hack edit, mod, skin, trainers. I still like my xbox.

Why So Serious ?
17th Mar 2009, 00:45

Its just to me when a developer puts so effort in perfecting the already done costume and putting so much time into the cape (the look and flow). I think one interview it said they put a whole department on the cape alone. and on top of that adding the ability to damage the suit after prolonged battles...

I hope im wrong.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but didn't they state that you can go in the batcave or something like that? Maybe you get the costume there

Drazar
17th Mar 2009, 00:48
I'm not sure if this is true or not but didn't they state that you can go in the batcave or something like that? Maybe you get the costume there

Yeah you get to the undereneath Arkham Asylum Batcave but JonWang was more speaking of a developer standpoint.

jhonnyboy
17th Mar 2009, 00:49
lmao this guy....is pathetic. :lmao:

ryukoken69
17th Mar 2009, 01:16
As U Travel Through The Game And Serch The Area There Is Going To Be A Bat Like Signal It Gives U Ability To Get A New Costume A The Checkpoint The Reason That There Is No Website Is Because I Sneaking U This Stuff From The Office In So Keep It On The Down Low I've Be Back

First if your going to post info (even false info like you are doing) Dont abbrivate, because it only shows how dumb you really are.
Secondly DONT POST FALSE INFO.... Third if your going to post info post the link to your sorce cuz without it your nothing but a dumb troll posting BS