PDA

View Full Version : The Real Release Date For The Game Is

Invisble Predator 01
16th Mar 2009, 02:16
June 9 2009 The news and rumors but i have a source that it is exaclty that date

Drazar
16th Mar 2009, 02:25
You don't have a source from Rocksteady and Eidos, thus your wrong until later proven right or wrong.

Blackmagic12345
16th Mar 2009, 02:34
You don't have a source from Rocksteady and Eidos, thus your wrong until later proven right or wrong.

Ya same goes for me. I heard reports that this game may come out in August, so until Rockstedy or Eidos gives us a date that doesn't mean anything. Not trying to be a **** thats just how I feel.

Blackmagic12345
16th Mar 2009, 02:35

Ya same goes for me. I heard reports that this game may come out in August, so until Rockstedy or Eidos gives us a date that doesn't mean anything. Not trying to be a jerk thats just how I feel.

INMATEofARKHAM
16th Mar 2009, 12:30
Ya same goes for me. I heard reports that this game may come out in August, so until Rockstedy or Eidos gives us a date that doesn't mean anything. Not trying to be a **** thats just how I feel.
Really, people, till the game goes gold (considered finished and its off to the disk manufactures) EVERY release date, even those provided by Eidos and/or Rockstedy, is questionable and subject to change...

That said, Amazon has the same dates as above.... with the exceptions of the collector's edition which is supposedly shipping on May 31.

BATtleMAN
16th Mar 2009, 14:53
me thinks this man is a troll.

k1ll1ng j0k3
16th Mar 2009, 15:02
June 9 2009 The news and rumors but i have a source that it is exaclty that date dude you are so annoying and you keep posting old info... BURN THE TROLL, BURN THE TROOOOOLL!:mad2:

Kai Rei
16th Mar 2009, 17:43
me thinks this male stripper is a troll.

Fixed. :D

And I agree with everyone else: Until Rocksteady or Eidos confirm a release date, we're basically just patiently waiting in the dark.

chip5541
16th Mar 2009, 20:11
*sigh*

Like I said in the demo thread...

With the rumored release date being the first week in June....... Unless it comes from Eidos then is really is just a guess.

This is strictly a rumor. Nothing more. Please treat it as such.