PDA

View Full Version : one more month!

Waffen
15th Mar 2009, 21:50
ok, now next month is aprill ( which is said to be the release date for the game on some sites:) ) now is there any thing confirming a demo release date? please help! :)

General_Snipe77
16th Mar 2009, 04:00
its releasing early may is what i heard

battleshipman
17th Mar 2009, 13:01
http://www.battlestations.net/en-UK/content/battlestations-pacific-soars-stores-may

Eidos Interactive, creator of some of the world’s leading videogame properties, today announced that Battlestations: Pacific™ is set to release in North America on May 12th and May 15th across Europe and Australia.

Polarshark
17th Mar 2009, 16:28
guys no one goes here anymore

just go to battlestations.net for all the latest news and such

battleshipman
17th Mar 2009, 19:23
guys no one goes here anymore

just go to battlestations.net for all the latest news and such

The more we type the more we prove you wrong. battlestations.net is a fail site that only works for half the people on it.

Waffen
18th Mar 2009, 22:54
i apologize ( sorry for spelling ) about my bad info, i havnt checked the site lately so my bad. BUT is there a demo release date set? PLEASE if there is tell. But i guess this isnt comming out to next month huh :mad2:

Polarshark
23rd Mar 2009, 22:40
The more we type the more we prove you wrong. battlestations.net is a fail site that only works for half the people on it.

there are a lot more things going on there than here

all the mods are there but yeah lots of newbs asking lame questions and starting stupid topics

Waffen
24th Mar 2009, 23:19
yea. There all asking the same questions again that were already discussed here.:hmm: