PDA

View Full Version : No !!!!

CrashxUae
13th Mar 2009, 20:20
Gay's what Happend

Last Night i visit IGN.com

And i see the release date of Usa is Q3 Not Q2 what's happend to Eidos

Why He make thats Date on United Stats Why

See it from HERE (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/949/949590p1.html)

:(

PS3/PSPGamer7
13th Mar 2009, 20:22
Now that you say that X-Play did a special on games they think will be good this year. They mentioned abot BAA being out in like August or something close to

angleslam99
13th Mar 2009, 20:25
D:

please say it isn't so!

door noob
13th Mar 2009, 20:30
that was stated before the official release date was announced which is june 9th 2010

door noob
13th Mar 2009, 20:31
just kidding june 9th 2009:rasp:

ThtsWhtSheSd16
13th Mar 2009, 20:33
I think everyone needs to just calm down. Again, it appears that every site is speculating on the release date with no actual knowledge. IGN says Q3, Gamespot says Q2, Gamestop says 6/9/09, and still others say dates in May.

Until Eidos or Rocksteady comes out and says, "the release date is X," I don't think you should put any stock in what any other website says.

CrashxUae
13th Mar 2009, 20:37
We hope it's Not the real release date

ThtsWhtSheSd16 , Your right lets calm down until Eidos till us the Release date

Kai Rei
13th Mar 2009, 21:24
Gay's what Happend

Don't worry about the release date. It's yet to be officially stated by Eidos or Rocksteady themeselve's.

Drazar
13th Mar 2009, 21:31
I want this game to be polished and well done so Rocksteady can make a sequal and so on. If this game becomes a hit with stunning reviews, thatw ould be excelent and would quarentee more good Batman games. So yeah delay it if required!

Why So Serious ?
13th Mar 2009, 23:24
Gay's what Happend

Let them take there time. the more the game is taking the better it will be.

imbatman08
13th Mar 2009, 23:38
Guys Rocksteady have been started full production at the start of september 2007 dont you think they have had enough time ? :S :S

" I want this game to be polished and well done so Rocksteady can make a sequal and so on. If this game becomes a hit with stunning reviews, thatw ould be excelent and would quarentee more good Batman games. So yeah delay it if required! "

And yer ^^ you make a good point there m8 and i agree with you all the way but they stared in sep 07 its now March 08 and we have no release date :(

This is the part of the interview where they talked about production times

Q: Eidos got the license for Batman back in 2006. How far does the concept for “Batman: Arkham Asylum” go back?

A: Rocksteady started working on the concept for “Batman: Arkham Asylum” back in May 2007 and moved into full production at the start of September 2007.

QCypher
13th Mar 2009, 23:53
Gamespot says June 6 for the PC version so the console version has to be near that...since console games generally come out before PC

Drazar
14th Mar 2009, 00:12
Q: Eidos got the license for Batman back in 2006. How far does the concept for “Batman: Arkham Asylum” go back?

A: Rocksteady started working on the concept for “Batman: Arkham Asylum” back in May 2007 and moved into full production at the start of September 2007.

I'm not really sure but Rocksteady isn't a big company, its a small private company just like the british (Rocksteady also being british) game company Rare (donkey kong, conker's bad fur day, etc).

I know all here really want the game, but patiance is virtue.

Revanchist
14th Mar 2009, 07:40
"Gay's"?:mad2:
And it's March 09, not March 08...

CrashxUae
14th Mar 2009, 13:33
Guys Rocksteady have been started full production at the start of september 2007 dont you think they have had enough time ? :S :S

" I want this game to be polished and well done so Rocksteady can make a sequal and so on. If this game becomes a hit with stunning reviews, thatw ould be excelent and would quarentee more good Batman games. So yeah delay it if required! "

And yer ^^ you make a good point there m8 and i agree with you all the way but they stared in sep 07 its now March 08 and we have no release date :(

Yeah i think Eidos and Rocksteady take a long time in B:AA and we don't now why :confused: