PDA

View Full Version : Attacks and Their Value

SinfulStroke
9th Feb 2014, 01:46
This is a game play oriented question for Corey. Will there be value for hitting a character in the head over hitting him/her in the chest, and likewise more value for hitting a character in the chest over hitting him/her in the leg.?

Two other questions that kind of go together. Will each skill have a stated amount of damage so that you can calculate your attacks? Will health bars be seen by all including the actual numbers?

Say for example, you're playing a reaver and your pounce attack with the lock-on mechanic does 400dmg, and you can see that the alchemist that you are attempting to pounce has a power bar over her head with a stated amount of hp. I know that she has 350hp so my pounce will without a doubt finish her.

Thanks.

lucinvampire
14th Feb 2014, 09:32
Two other questions that kind of go together. Will each skill have a stated amount of damage so that you can calculate your attacks? Will health bars be seen by all including the actual numbers?

Say for example, you're playing a reaver and your pounce attack with the lock-on mechanic does 400dmg, and you can see that the alchemist that you are attempting to pounce has a power bar over her head with a stated amount of hp. I know that she has 350hp so my pounce will without a doubt finish her.

You can see how much health your team members have all of the time (top left of screen)…as for enemies when you are attacking/locking onto them or they are being attacked there is a health bar above the individual…it doesn’t have numbers but is a red bar that depletes to show how much life is left.

If you have a look at the latest official gameplay videos from the stream they show the health bars etc…it’s probably easier to have a look as my explanation isn’t that great.

:D hope this is some help.