PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think the first three boss will be?

Kai Rei
12th Mar 2009, 22:04
Hi guy's n' girl's. I think the title is pretty self-explanitory, so who do you all think the first couple of bosses in this game will be? [first 3 bosses, basically].

****, I meant to type "bosses" in the thread title, my bad.

SammiiDoogles
12th Mar 2009, 22:09
I think it'll be;

-Joker:
During the start of the game, before you capture him, kinda like how you fight Dante at the Start of DMC4, Sort of as a Tutorial kinda stage.
-Zsasz:
First Fight in the Asylum, i think its already been mentioned how this will take place
-Amygdala (Well, the guy we all assume to be him)
I Think this will require using the environment, such as heavy objects etc, if you get me, cus he's gunna be a bit tough alone, right.

angleslam99
12th Mar 2009, 22:18
Zsasz
Scarecrow
Amygdala

Kai Rei
12th Mar 2009, 22:26
Great choice's, so far!

I think it'll be:

1: The Joker. [again, as a tutorial stage].

2: Mr. Zsasz.

3: Mr.Freeze. [of course, that's if he's going to be in it].

CrashxUae
12th Mar 2009, 23:05
First : Killer croc

Second : Bane ( If he confirmd in the Game )

Third and Last ( The joker )

:rolleyes:

ICK14
13th Mar 2009, 04:21
I think you're just gonna go around Arkham till you find a boss and then fight them.... That'll be kinda interesting.

stefanator600
13th Mar 2009, 06:58
Maybe this game is at the mercy of free-roam and there will be no order of bosses to fight. You might just be jacking around and exploring and you will come across someones cell and then battle them.:confused: If the game is free-roam Arkham then it is possible you know.

Kai Rei
13th Mar 2009, 12:49
Maybe this game is at the mercy of free-roam and there will be no order of bosses to fight. You might just be jacking around and exploring and you will come across someones cell and then battle them.:confused: If the game is free-roam Arkham then it is possible you know.

Aslong as the bosses are in different spot's most of the time, that would be great.