PDA

View Full Version : What was your Highlight of the trailer.

alteremagam
12th Mar 2009, 22:02
Well i am assuming that eveyone has seen the new trailer. And i must say i am glad to see it they have confirmed poison ivy. I mean who didin't know that. My favorite part of the trailer is when batman pulls out the the shooting gun thing and pulls the guy to the ground hilarious.

Any ways what was you highlight of the trailer.

Kai Rei
12th Mar 2009, 22:08
My highlight was probably hearing The Joker say if he see's any "hero's in tight's", he'll blow stuff within the city up. That, coupled with the adventurous outside area's made the trailer for me.

Seeing the batarang in first-person was pretty cool too.

Blackmagic12345
12th Mar 2009, 22:13
My highlight was probably hearing The Joker say if he see's any "hero's in tight's", he'll blow stuff within the city up. That, coupled with the adventurous outside area's made the trailer for me.

Seeing the batarang in first-person was pretty cool too.

Same goes for me, anything with the joker is great.

angleslam99
12th Mar 2009, 22:16
Definitely the Joker dialog

Drazar
12th Mar 2009, 22:36
Definatly the gameplay. Atmosphere and the garden were stunning to look at, and lastly hearing Joker talk. :p

alteremagam
13th Mar 2009, 01:28
It was all kick-ass.

The Jedi Guardian
13th Mar 2009, 02:58
He probably used the grapple (version like the dark knight that sticks to almost anything, like when he attached a line to the swat men; except connected to the gas powered gun) on the thug, it was funny and sweet.

The other moment was when Batman jumped off a ledge and he glided and kicked down a thug. I wish I could see there is this camera mode replay in criminal perspective so you can see the Batman fly out of nowhere and kick you in the face.

Never mind it was in there, I was just wondering if Batman had his feet out as if he was swinging on a vine or the grapple.

stefanator600
13th Mar 2009, 06:48
Definitly The Jokers new dialogue, it seems that the more and more dialogue of him we get to see for this game, the more and more he seems to resemble TAS Joker, and that is positivly amazing! I love how awsome the environments look for this game also.:D

Termix
13th Mar 2009, 11:22
The graphics - they look awsome in HD.
But i also got doubts that the gameplay will work flawless, if any guy that discovers you runs for a "panic" (alert) button this would be stupid.

door noob
13th Mar 2009, 15:18
the moement when batman lept ontop of the gargoyle in slow motion

and ofcource the joker.

door noob
13th Mar 2009, 15:22
And it would have been halariouse, while swinging on the grappling gun the line would get sucked in by that fann on the ceiling:nut:

Batmanhill6157
13th Mar 2009, 15:41
best part by far was when Batman was hanging above that guy, then came down and pulled him up. Amazing

PS3/PSPGamer7
14th Mar 2009, 00:16
I put the vid on my PSP and slowed it down to .5 speed, the effects were awesome and i saw things I never caught before. I also saw that there was a time when Batman threw a batarang but it didn't go into first person, it was like a lock on. Anyway my highlight was the first person batarang, the grapple gun swinging and attack, and when he picked that guy up. Very good trailer all in all:thumb:

CrashxUae
14th Mar 2009, 14:59
My favorite Hilghlight in the Last trailer , when Batman Throw the Batarang on two Villains :wave: .

JonWang
14th Mar 2009, 15:31
when he throws the batarang at two baddies there seems to be a bat icon that showed up on the second baddies head. Probably just witnessed an upgraded version of the 'batarang'.

My favorite part will always be how well the gliding is. batman is so bad ass with his cape and how it expands and it looks bad ass the way they did it. The only reason I played 'batman begins' was because his cape expanded but other then that that game was horrible. Gadgets that didnt do anything...so horrible. So so horrible.

Also when batman pops out of that underground grate to sneak up and do some damage. Another fav is just the overall flow of the cape.

JonWang
14th Mar 2009, 15:38
Just figured out what that symbol was. That segment was batman throwing two batarangs.

Darth
14th Mar 2009, 16:07
Hearing Joker's voice.

Reviz
14th Mar 2009, 18:38
Batman using his cape as a glider and coming down to kick the dude in the face.

CodeBlack
15th Mar 2009, 18:55
"Joker here..."

Mark Hamill's still got it.