PDA

View Full Version : NEW Trailer (12/3/09)

K0Rupt3r
12th Mar 2009, 16:01
HERE (http://www.videogamer.com/videos/batman_arkham_asylum_invisible_predator_trailer.html)

k1ll1ng j0k3
12th Mar 2009, 16:06
Yes! I saw it! I had a mind orgasm! ahhhhh I can't wait!:eek:

Drazar
12th Mar 2009, 16:08
I love how people always here make topics out of things already being discussed. :p Oh well it was a sweet gameplay show, i really liked what i saw.

CrashxUae
12th Mar 2009, 16:13
Thanxx BRO I love You :thumb: :thumb: :cool: ;)

The New Blueguy
12th Mar 2009, 16:22
Can someone upload it to youtube or somewhere I can download it. It seems really dark and I can't see what's going on.

Why So Serious ?
12th Mar 2009, 18:12
when are they going to show more villains? The next trailer should at least show Quinn or something.

Drazar
12th Mar 2009, 18:21
when are they going to show more villains? The next trailer should at least show Quinn or something.

Maybe they wanna keep the expense until the game shows? This trailer pretty much _confirms_ Poison Ivy withouth even the need of showing her.

Why So Serious ?
12th Mar 2009, 18:56
Maybe they wanna keep the expense until the game shows? This trailer pretty much _confirms_ Poison Ivy withouth even the need of showing her.

How? Well i'm the one who adds the characters on wikipedia. I already know some characters but i want to make sure here in. I mean all i have is a voice cast. i need to see them in person.

jhonnyboy
12th Mar 2009, 18:59
The game looks awesome! Great gameplay in this new trailer!

Drazar
12th Mar 2009, 19:00
Did you miss the whole garden area the video showed?

imbatman08
12th Mar 2009, 19:13
i rele didnt think that it was that good :(

we didnt see much that we have not already :confused:

Drazar
12th Mar 2009, 19:23
i rele didnt think that it was that good :(

we didnt see much that we have not already :confused:

Besides the actual gameplay, more joker lines, actual moves and the way the game works. we clearly didn't see anything new. :rolleyes:

CrashxUae
12th Mar 2009, 19:36
Woow i see somthing in this trailer

is

see when batman scared his opponet

when he grap him up, batman cap was damage

And in the last scane when batman catch his opponet batman Arm ( Hand ) was damage and the mask was damage

thats mean when you fight and your opponet Hit you , batman suit will damage

And thaxxx :thumb:

QCypher
12th Mar 2009, 19:51
Ya I saw the damage on the chest area and the claw marks on the cape...pretty cool...i guess. lol

CrashxUae
12th Mar 2009, 19:52
Yeah best batman game made ever ever ever ever :D :thumbsup:

PS3/PSPGamer7
12th Mar 2009, 20:16
How do you peopel not know his suit gets damaged? It is like the oldest news on this board. On-topic cool trailer, the website was really slow and I pretty much saw nothing but heard the voice

QCypher
12th Mar 2009, 21:00
I knew it did...but now we can actually see it...duh

Kai Rei
12th Mar 2009, 21:48
Nice.

Wigglez
12th Mar 2009, 23:51
Has anybody noticed that that trailer has been out for a while now?

The Joker 1
13th Mar 2009, 01:20
I don't know what happened but The video looked like it was on slow motion:scratch: I couldn't see a thing Just heard the voices. thanks anyway for posting the video

Kraken890
13th Mar 2009, 05:32
For those of you having a hard time with it constantly buffering I bring you a less detailed but smoother quality trailer from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmCnL5DHXFY

K0Rupt3r
13th Mar 2009, 08:03
Has anybody noticed that that trailer has been out for a while now?

A while being less than 24 hours? 0.o

EDIT: Apologies, I wrote the date in European style i.e. dd/mm/yy, if that's what has confused you?

Termix
13th Mar 2009, 11:18

EDIT: Apologies, I wrote the date in European style i.e. dd/mm/yy, if that's what has confused you?

Hmm December 2009 hasn't even begun.

Back to topic:
Looks good, hopefully it's not like "guy discovers you" -> "mission failed" -> start over, would be kinda stupid, because the villains can't be beaten without being discovered....

Wigglez
13th Mar 2009, 17:39

No. That's the same trailer that came out more than 24 hours ago. Like a month or something like that.

Kai Rei
13th Mar 2009, 21:28
No. That's the same trailer that came out more than 24 hours ago. Like a month or something like that.

The one posted by the OP??

What??

Wigglez
13th Mar 2009, 22:25
Nevermind. I thought you guys were talking about the trailer that was on the bmaa site face page. I just saw the new trailer on IGN. My bad.

CrashxUae
14th Mar 2009, 20:24
Hhhhhh

ryukoken69
15th Mar 2009, 01:54
Loved it!!!
Can not wait for this game!!! I keep praying for a demo to pop up!

CodeBlack
15th Mar 2009, 18:36
I notice that the plot seems to be... slightly different than what's shown in the last trailer.

Bats seems to be going in after Joker takes over the Asylum, and apparently, Joker doesn't know he's there, rather than Batman being there while the Joker springs the trap.

Unless, of course, when Joker says "no vigilantes in tights" he means "no more vigilantes in tights," which would make more sense. Either that or something happens early on that makes Joker think Bats is out of commission. Though, according to the last trailer, Batman and Joker talk a bit several times through the storyline...

I guess we'll wait and see.

DrBo42
15th Mar 2009, 18:43
I notice that the plot seems to be... slightly different than what's shown in the last trailer.

Bats seems to be going in after Joker takes over the Asylum, and apparently, Joker doesn't know he's there, rather than Batman being there while the Joker springs the trap.

Unless, of course, when Joker says "no vigilantes in tights" he means "no more vigilantes in tights," which would make more sense. Either that or something happens early on that makes Joker think Bats is out of commission. Though, according to the last trailer, Batman and Joker talk a bit several times through the storyline...

I guess we'll wait and see.

Well no, Batman is definitely there from the beginning. I think by the time we hear that voice-over in the latest trailer, Joker has most likely fortified his position deep in the asylum. Probably threatening to detonate those bombs if Batman gets near him. At least that's how I'm interpreting the situation.