PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts on PS consoles

FinalFantasy107
5th Aug 2012, 10:18
Ok I have a Vita and PS3. I won't buy a 3DS for just one game I want to play, that game being Dream Drop. Plus I would like to see a Kingdom Hearts game on the PS3 so I can plug in the HDMI on my 42 inch TV. Besides I haven't seen a Kingdom Hearts on a big console just portable ones. Ever since PS2's Kingdom Hearts Re:chain of Memories there has been no KH on a big system. I vote yes for a Kingdom Hearts on the PS3.

member_10829610
5th Aug 2012, 10:31
I vote yes for a new KH on consoles. However, whether it remains uni-platform is another issue.

member_10355303
5th Aug 2012, 11:10
I saw somewhere that a third Kingdom Hearts will be released on ps3 console, but it isnt even in production yet. It was said that after FF14 is released, then Kingdom Hearts 3 will be in the making. But yes I would love for another Kingdom Hearts to come out on console, I unfortunately have not played any of the portable games and I fear I am behind on the story because of that. I personally don't like to play on portable devices so, in a way I'm not sure if I will be able to follow on the next story that will finally appear on console. Even so I vote Yes for a new KH on consoles as well. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

gamequeen2006
5th Aug 2012, 11:19
Obviously I would want a PS3 Kingdom Hearts, but by the time it comes out, the next Sony console will be out.

member_10628951
5th Aug 2012, 13:06
Actually it's after Versus XIII that KH3 will go into production because you know, Nomura is the series creator of KH and he's the current director on Versus XIII.

new_tradition
5th Aug 2012, 13:30
I have faith the game called "Kingdom Hearts 3" will be a console game, and at the very least will be playable on the PS3. It's also likely it will be the next KH game, but I wouldn't put it past S-E to stretch the series longer if they can. The assumption being KH3 will have a grand finale for at least one major segment of the over-all series (apparently the series so far has been the "Xehanort Saga"), so they might wanna tie up some loose ends (or create them, lol) before that.

Seargentmickey
5th Aug 2012, 14:09
I have faith the game called "Kingdom Hearts 3" will be a console game, and at the very least will be playable on the PS3. It's also likely it will be the next KH game, but I wouldn't put it past S-E to stretch the series longer if they can. The assumption being KH3 will have a grand finale for at least one major segment of the over-all series (apparently the series so far has been the "Xehanort Saga"), so they might wanna tie up some loose ends (or create them, lol) before that.

that would make it a great deal easier for me too.

member_10734065
5th Aug 2012, 14:30
Sorry but no!

member_10829610
5th Aug 2012, 15:06
Sorry but no!

Care to give some reasons why?

Thamauturge
5th Aug 2012, 16:36
Sorry but no!

Pretty sure every KH fan ever wants this. You could always wait for Versus, which is supposed to be an evolved form of Kingdom Heart's gameplay, as well as the basis for KH3's battle system.

member_10751449
5th Aug 2012, 21:18
My vote is no. They should do a bbs volume 2 for vita, a HD collection for ps3, finish versus, and bring ff14 2.0 to ps3. A lot of people believe new xbox and playstation is coming out in 2014. So they should get all that done then release KH3 for ps4. The only bad thing I see about that is the ps4 user base won't be as big as the ps3's just yet. Or instead of making it a exclusive it can be a multiplat.

member_10734065
5th Aug 2012, 22:18
Sorry but no!

I just think it's a bad game and a bad concept, SQUARE should focus their efforts on making the FF game that plo players demand. I've tried to play KH but could never finish the game.

FinalFantasy107
5th Aug 2012, 22:21
Sorry but no!

I just think it's a bad game and a bad concept, SQUARE should focus their efforts on making the FF game that plo players demand. I've tried to play KH but could never finish the game.

Huh... Well maybe you should try to go back and finish it. Then you will realize why it's a good game. Just try playing Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 at least.

member_10734065
6th Aug 2012, 10:46
Alright thanks!

member_10078668
6th Aug 2012, 14:38

Kind of a lame reason to reject a new main title to SquareEnix's second most popular franchise.

Dusktodawn
8th Aug 2012, 17:29
why dint the company keep making kingdom heatr games to ps consoles a lot of people still wanted to play the kindom heart series on ps3 and not alot of them wanted to get a ds just to play them.

member_10797487
9th Aug 2012, 23:23
Since information about the playstation 4 has yet to be released and I have to find another job since the place the place I used to work closed down when I came back home from college and don't have enought for a new system at the moment and with all this preorder crap they due now I would have to preorder the game on and get it on a ps4 just to get the content so i would have the full game before i even get the ps4 reasoning for this is due to the fact that Sony is making none of there systems backwards compatible anymore so i can't trade in my ps3 for it because there are still some ps3 games i want

I'd rather like it on PS3 and the game doesn't really need to be super high end graphics people were fine with it on the ps2 and i still am so i think the ps3 is good enough if not more than enough, the 2014 release date is only a rumor and even if it is true I don't want to wait for a long time again and the user base would be smaller so the sales wouldn't go very well but i don't believe in multiplatform unless it's with nintendo because it's had some games on there systems

berzerker19
10th Aug 2012, 00:13
I would love to see Kingdom Hearts on the PS3.

kingdom117
10th Aug 2012, 00:14
They have to, it's the big finale of the Xehanort Saga :D

Sixus
10th Aug 2012, 00:31
Yes please put it on ps3.

Kitcloudkickr
10th Aug 2012, 22:29
They r remaking kh. In HD so they at that point can mess with the format and make it for. Ps3 and I personally think if that it came out on the ps3 with this new age kids who don't know Wat the fame is will be able to see how it is and be come lot more popular. Dear S.E. please make Kingdom hearts I and II for ps3 and make the third blow the other two away and bring back some stuff crime all the Kingdom Hearts games so while we play and experience it we can also relive the past games

Seargentmickey
11th Aug 2012, 19:01
i think that would be nice, though i do think if s.e. wants profit,this is one heck of a way to do it.

mastercrazyhand
12th Aug 2012, 13:39
I saw somewhere that a third Kingdom Hearts will be released on ps3 console, but it isnt even in production yet. It was said that after FF14 is released, then Kingdom Hearts 3 will be in the making. But yes I would love for another Kingdom Hearts to come out on console, I unfortunately have not played any of the portable games and I fear I am behind on the story because of that. I personally don't like to play on portable devices so, in a way I'm not sure if I will be able to follow on the next story that will finally appear on console. Even so I vote Yes for a new KH on consoles as well. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

you mean FF versus 13. FF 14 is an online only one similar to 11 that was released 2 years ago.

Seargentmickey
12th Aug 2012, 15:06
I saw somewhere that a third Kingdom Hearts will be released on ps3 console, but it isnt even in production yet. It was said that after FF14 is released, then Kingdom Hearts 3 will be in the making. But yes I would love for another Kingdom Hearts to come out on console, I unfortunately have not played any of the portable games and I fear I am behind on the story because of that. I personally don't like to play on portable devices so, in a way I'm not sure if I will be able to follow on the next story that will finally appear on console. Even so I vote Yes for a new KH on consoles as well. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

you mean FF versus 13. FF 14 is an online only one similar to 11 that was released 2 years ago.

that's true. as for verses 13 it looks interesting,but i don't see much of a plot to it yet,but like i was implying in my previous posts, i vote yet for another console kingdom hearts game

mastercrazyhand
12th Aug 2012, 15:21
if the rumors about versus 13 being cancelled are true then that just means they are starting on KH3 sooner.

anyway i expect KH3 to be on wii u and ps4 (no 360 as it sucks)

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 16:33
Versus 13 wasn't cancelled. It's still in the works but I hope they continue to work on it because it looks awesome and once they get done with that, they will work on KH3! ^^ Now I wouldn't mind KH3 being on the PS3 or PS4 because the PS3 is awesome and the PS4 would only get better. I think it's a good idea.

mog123
12th Aug 2012, 16:40
I voTe

member_10829610
13th Aug 2012, 03:47
My vote is no. They should do a bbs volume 2 for vita, a HD collection for ps3, finish versus, and bring ff14 2.0 to ps3. A lot of people believe new xbox and playstation is coming out in 2014. So they should get all that done then release KH3 for ps4. The only bad thing I see about that is the ps4 user base won't be as big as the ps3's just yet. Or instead of making it a exclusive it can be a multiplat.

I think Nomura already stated that there isn't a BBS Vol. 2 in consideration anytime soon, But I do agree that KH3 shouldn't be on the Vita. Also, I agree with most of the things you stated, but it would probably cost more for KH3 to be made on the PS4, and considering the inital pricing of the PS3 in '06, I think it wouldn't be wise to release KH3 on the PS4 (especially right after the system's release), since it might cost a pretty penny to purchase a PS4 (and not too many people would buy it right away since the PS3 still has a lot of life in it). That's why I'd rather see KH3 released on the current-gen consoles.

Lightning_Stryker
13th Aug 2012, 14:29
Kh3 shouldn't be on the Vita. I think it would be too big of a game to be on the Vita. It should be on a home console like the PS3. It would be cool if they had a HD collection, just saying ^_^

etg
31st Aug 2012, 01:53

that would make it a great deal easier for me too.

I agree. I just hope that Master Yen will make Sora a full-fledged Keyblade Master somewhere towards either the middle or the ending of the Keyblade War since he was denied when he took the Mark of Mastery exam with Riku.

Nimie
4th Sep 2012, 18:03
It would be nice if S.E. released the KH3 game for both PS3 and Xbox360 since maybe some people have one console. That way people can get both editions and S.E. will still have loyal supporters. Similar to how they released FFXIII to both consoles. That way everybody is happy. I think it's ridiculous how companies have to keep making new consoles, it's getting really annoying. I find it funny how the wii is always getting left out of the conversation.

sqex_3683582
4th Sep 2012, 19:23
I would love for a Kingdom Hearts game to finally hit the PS3. Screw the DS versions. Wayyyyy too hard. We need a legit handover straight to the ps3 from the PS2. Hell, it would even be amazing if they kick it off on the Xbox 360! So I agree. Kingdom Hearts for the PS3 better happen!

P.S: Roxas=SUCKY STORIES

Sora=AMAZING STORIES ;)

LightningxGumi
4th Sep 2012, 20:19
i say yes it would be cool

doggyniisan
6th Sep 2012, 13:52
I definetly say yes to kingdom hearts on ps3, the day they announce it I will pre-order it.

Because Kingdom Hearts is the best game I ever played. I've been waiting for years for Kingdom Hearts to come on a console.

I didn't play any of the handheld Kingdom Hearts because I don't have any of those.

So that why: 'Definetly YES!'

FinalFantasy107
7th Oct 2012, 20:19
Ok so I've been hearing rumors about a new Kingdom Hearts game that is supposed to be released for Playstation in 2013-2014. What do you guys think is it true or false?

vitornavarrete
7th Oct 2012, 20:48
If those rumors are about a HD Remaster, then they're right:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29389313/KH_HD_Collection_confirmed?pg=1&&num=77)

But no new game was announced. The consensus is KH 1.5 in 2013, KH 2.5 in 2014 and, probably, KH 3 in 2015. If it will be for PS3 or PS4, no one knows.

FinalFantasy107
7th Oct 2012, 20:57
If those rumors are about a HD Remaster, then they're right:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29389313/KH_HD_Collection_confirmed?pg=1&&num=77)

But no new game was announced. The consensus is KH 1.5 in 2013, KH 2.5 in 2014 and, probably, KH 3 in 2015. If it will be for PS3 or PS4, no one knows.

What does KH 1.5 contain. is it just KH1 in hd?

Zench-XIII
7th Oct 2012, 21:02
It contains KH1 FM and Re:CoM remastered in HD, plus cutscenes from Days.

FinalFantasy107
7th Oct 2012, 21:22
It contains KH1 FM and Re:CoM remastered in HD, plus cutscenes from Days.

Wow sounds amazing.

Zench-XIII
7th Oct 2012, 21:28
It was announced at TGS, and many gaming news sites published the specifications of 1.5 and keep publishing updates when they appear. How come you didn't know about this?

FinalFantasy107
8th Oct 2012, 07:04
It was announced at TGS, and many gaming news sites published the specifications of 1.5 and keep publishing updates when they appear. How come you didn't know about this?

I have had almost no time to go online or watch tv for the past 2 months. School started and I have really difficult classes like Calculas to deal with so i've been in the dark for a long time.

andredonati
8th Oct 2012, 16:22
I want kingdom hearts 2 in ps2 classics section in pstore

Bhalditar
8th Oct 2012, 17:45
If you're willing to wait, the game will likely get a HD remaster for PS3 within the foreseeable future.

andredonati
8th Oct 2012, 18:39
yeaah but i want now http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

Asuha
9th Oct 2012, 01:17
It's probably worth waiting for the HD remaster.

andredonati
9th Oct 2012, 17:04
How i send suggestions for square?

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 00:16
i have a backwards compatable ps3 :p

viper2203
5th Jan 2013, 15:07
I'm new here, so i dont know if this is already a plan or you guys are too busy or something, but Kingdom Hearts I & II were my favorite games when i was young and they dont sell the games for PS3. It would be really great if you guys can put it on PS store.

Zench-XIII
5th Jan 2013, 15:19
KH1, Re:CoM and cutscenes from Days will be released together as KH 1.5 HD ReMix. Basically KH1 and Re:CoM are HD remastered, and converted into HD cutscenes many scenes of Days. It'll come out in Japan on March 14th, no announce for an overseas release has been made though.

Roxas1985
2nd Feb 2013, 00:14
They'd BETTER release it overseas if they want to see even a dime of my money! :D

edward.busch.18
2nd Feb 2013, 18:41
it would be nice , but even better if they released the 1.5 HD collection