PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Tomorrow

ThtsWhtSheSd16
11th Mar 2009, 20:17
So after getting over the excitement of the first sentence here:

http://www.videogamer.com/news/batman_arkham_asylum_box_arts_revealed.html

The inevitable question becomes, what do you hope to see in the trailer tomorrow?

Personally, I'd like to see a few of the other villains, but what about everyone else?

Drazar
11th Mar 2009, 20:24
- Arleen Sorkin's voice
- outdoor enviroment
- abit more gameplay
- villains, mainly boss characters or new types of thugs

PS3/PSPGamer7
11th Mar 2009, 20:25
I love that box art it looks amazing. A new trailer is good I guess too. jk anyway I hope more gaeplay is shown, characters, features(since its a trailer prob won't happen) anything new I guess is good

angleslam99
11th Mar 2009, 20:28
Riddler Please

jhonnyboy
11th Mar 2009, 20:36
There is a new trailer coming out tomorrow? This would make my day :thumb: The article linked is dated 10/03/2009 how can that be:scratch:

imbatman08
11th Mar 2009, 20:40
Man the Cover kicks ass !!

and NEW TRAILER WOOOOOOOO !!!

I wanna see Bane ( if he's in it ) and a few other baddies !! :D

angleslam99
11th Mar 2009, 20:47
There is a new trailer coming out tomorrow? This would make my day :thumb: The article linked is dated 10/03/2009 how can that be:scratch:

Europe does the date: Day, Month, Year

Blackmagic12345
11th Mar 2009, 21:00
Character additions and game play footage would be nice, but what I really want is a release date A real release date, because there are over a dozen dates people swear this game is coming out on.

ThtsWhtSheSd16
11th Mar 2009, 21:04
I concur on the release date. There's been so much speculation I hope they finally give us something real.

FrozenInferno
11th Mar 2009, 23:08
- More gameplay
- One or two new cutscenes, so it won't spoil the game.
- Boss battle gameplay
- New gadget gameplay
- New villains

SammiiDoogles
12th Mar 2009, 00:10
Haha a new trailer would be awesome :D
like a day after birthday present for me :D

anyway, i hope to see;
More gameplay
More Villains

And i'd like to hear some more of hamill :)

-Sam

Kai Rei
12th Mar 2009, 00:11
- More gameplay
- One or two new cutscenes, so it won't spoil the game.
- Boss battle gameplay
- New gadget gameplay
- New villains

This.

jhonnyboy
12th Mar 2009, 01:10
Europe does the date: Day, Month, Year

Ah perfect, i didn't know thank you! I wish i can have a time when the trailer will be released. :D

Batmanhill6157
12th Mar 2009, 02:07
I want to see the predatory gameplay. This is going to be one of the deals that make or break this game

jhonnyboy
12th Mar 2009, 02:09
I want to see the predatory gameplay. This is going to be one of the deals that make or break this game

What do you mean by predatory gameplay?

roadie88
12th Mar 2009, 02:25
Character additions and game play footage would be nice, but what I really want is a release date A real release date, because there are over a dozen dates people swear this game is coming out on.

there is officially no set release date games are to hard to put out a date way in advance usually the they anounce the date 3 months prior to the release date and since i work at blockbuster i know there is no date yet and will know what it is as soon as there is one. If any movie or game has a release date we know about it

Blackmagic12345
12th Mar 2009, 02:45
there is officially no set release date games are to hard to put out a date way in advance usually the they anounce the date 3 months prior to the release date and since i work at blockbuster i know there is no date yet and will know what it is as soon as there is one. If any movie or game has a release date we know about it

Ok, so if im understanding you correctley this game is coming out in June at the earliest?

jhonnyboy
12th Mar 2009, 12:05
No trailer yet, I wonder what time it comes out :scratch:

Drazar
12th Mar 2009, 14:35
No trailer yet, I wonder what time it comes out :scratch:

I'd say from 2 hours to 6 hours. The site really doesn't give away anything besides just tomorrow. I'd guess in 2 hours minium. :p

apple@thebatmanuniverse
12th Mar 2009, 16:01
its up

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/batman_arkham_asylum_invisible_predator_trailer.html#

Why So Serious ?
12th Mar 2009, 16:24
its up

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/batman_arkham_asylum_invisible_predator_trailer.html#

thats was cool

ThtsWhtSheSd16
12th Mar 2009, 19:25
In a sense it was cool, but I was left somewhat disappointed. As others have pointed out, it didn't seem to show anything more than we've already read or seen previously. It's looking great, but seeing a new character or two or a release date or something would have been nice.

Oh well, I'm nitpicking here. I just really want the game to come out, it's looking like it will be pretty sweet.

imbatman08
12th Mar 2009, 20:30
In a sense it was cool, but I was left somewhat disappointed. As others have pointed out, it didn't seem to show anything more than we've already read or seen previously. It's looking great, but seeing a new character or two or a release date or something would have been nice.

Oh well, I'm nitpicking here. I just really want the game to come out, it's looking like it will be pretty sweet.

i agree with you man.. Where was some Bad guys and some new stuff that we have not seen

angleslam99
12th Mar 2009, 21:08
It's looking pretty cool but at least a glimpse of another villain would've been cool

Why not just show a coin flip for Two Face (if he's in)? Anything!

The_Hylden
14th Mar 2009, 06:08
Well, it showed a lot more flighting moves than seen before. Batman was kicking all types of ass... The multiple batarang strikes will probably never get old, nor sucking someone up into the cape, then dropping them like a sack of potatoes. Nor taking someone down in a sleeper hold from behind. Etc.

Also, Mark Hamill, rockin' it again:) His voice is just fine.