PDA

View Full Version : commandos destilation berlin problem

maham_ali
11th Mar 2009, 04:30
actually i dont have this

32 MB DirectX 9 compatible 3D Graphics card (nVidia GeForce or Ati Radeon Chipset) can i play commandos destilation berlin without it.....:nut: :nut:

rg_001100
11th Mar 2009, 04:41
What's your graphics card? Try the demo, or perhaps look at http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest. (Doesn't have C3 listed, but if your computer can run CSF then it should be able to run C3).

Nzap
14th Mar 2009, 22:43
actually i dont have this

32 MB DirectX 9 compatible 3D Graphics card (nVidia GeForce or Ati Radeon Chipset) can i play commandos destilation berlin without it.....:nut: :nut:

How old a card do you really own. Almost any card released after 2000 should be good enough to run the game (only a prediction, I haven't checked any sources, bu as c2 came out in 2001, and C3 uses the same engine (again no actual info, I just think it is) there shouldn't have been a card that couldn't run C2 after 2000, so it should also be able to run C3)
Whoa what a messy message :) .

maham_ali
16th Mar 2009, 11:07
How old a card do you really own. Almost any card released after 2000 should be good enough to run the game (only a prediction, I haven't checked any sources, bu as c2 came out in 2001, and C3 uses the same engine (again no actual info, I just think it is) there shouldn't have been a card that couldn't run C2 after 2000, so it should also be able to run C3)
Whoa what a messy message :) .

i am a new computer user and i dont know how to check my video card.....can someone helpme:D :D

rg_001100
17th Mar 2009, 05:27
i am a new computer user and i dont know how to check my video card.....can someone helpme:D :D

With windows XP you can go Start menu->Run... and then enter "dxdiag" into it. Go into the "Display" tab, and it will tell you the name of your video card. (The one beside where it says "Name", btw).

You could always try downloading the demo and playing that.

maham_ali
17th Mar 2009, 11:17
With windows XP you can go Start menu->Run... and then enter "dxdiag" into it. Go into the "Display" tab, and it will tell you the name of your video card. (The one beside where it says "Name", btw).

You could always try downloading the demo and playing that.

well it state this

name: intel(R) 82810E graphic controller (MICROSOFT)

manufaturer: intel corporation

chip type: intel(R) 82810

DAC TYPE: internal

APPROX total memory: 32mb

current display mode: 1024 into 768 (24bit)(60hz)

MONITOR: default monitor

under driver tab i have

Main driver: i81xdnt5.dll

version: 6.13.0001.3198 (english)

date: 8/4/2004

whql logo'd: yes

mini vid: i81xnt5.sys

vdd: n/a

ddI version: 8