PDA

View Full Version : if you are interested in finding out all the little details about b:aa

door noob
9th Mar 2009, 16:33
this preview contains somewhat of informations not gained before like how long the game is, it enlightens the story somewhat,etc http://www.destructoid.com/preview-batman-arkham-asylum-123865.phtml :thumb:

door noob
9th Mar 2009, 16:42
also while in detective mode your eyes WILL apear white, the batarangs are unlimited, and more...

angleslam99
9th Mar 2009, 17:20
Whitman explained that, as someone who knows the game inside and out, he can complete it in around eight hours -- so he expects that the average (read: casual) gamer will need nearly twice as long to finish a play-through. “It’s a long game,” he told me.

Holy god YES!

You won’t be inside the whole time, though -- the asylum is on Arkham Island, which Whitman called “massive,” and there will be a number of outdoor levels.

I'm dying here! Hurry up and get released!

Harley Quinn (voiced by original TAS voice actor Arleen Sorkin) appears on a TV and taunts you with a bound and gagged Warden Sharp, and then she unlocks the cells to unleash the inmates’ wrath upon you.

Sweet

Whitman took one guy down quickly and quietly, but the others noticed their fallen comrade, and Whitman explained that the AI changes when your enemies discover that their ranks are thinning -- they become more careful, watchful, and fearful

I'm hard...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME

Revanchist
9th Mar 2009, 18:12
this preview contains somewhat of informations not gained before like how long the game is, it enlightens the story somewhat,etc http://www.destructoid.com/preview-batman-arkham-asylum-123865.phtml :thumb:

I....I-I love you!!!! You are my best friend! :thumb: :D

door noob
9th Mar 2009, 19:05
I....I-I love you!!!! You are my best friend! :thumb: :D

and i didin't even have to give you a cookie:thumb: no problem by the way

jhonnyboy
9th Mar 2009, 20:16
Great article!! :)

The only bad part of the article is when i read that the grappling hook will not be used as i thought it could be used. :mad2:

...grappling hook is a large part of that (though it seems to rely on grapple points instead of simply allowing you to aim anywhere).

door noob
9th Mar 2009, 21:01
Great article!! :)

The only bad part of the article is when i read that the grappling hook will not be used as i thought it could be used. :mad2:

ya that was a bummer...

ryukoken69
10th Mar 2009, 04:01
Great find! I love it!!!!
THis game sooo needs to hurry and come out!
Or at least release a demo to tide us over!!!! :thumbsup:

Termix
10th Mar 2009, 13:34
EIDOS change grappling hook ! Aiming anywhere would be much more fun, and it shouldn't be too complicated.

Drazar
10th Mar 2009, 15:49
Nah the grappling gun works, imagen if Link in Legend of Zeldga games could use his hook on _everywhere_ ? :P It just wouldn't work.

QCypher
10th Mar 2009, 17:15
Nah the grappling gun works, imagen if Link in Legend of Zeldga games could use his hook on _everywhere_ ? :P It just wouldn't work.

I think of Spiderman though...just saying

And it kinda startled me to see how it said outdoor levels
idk though...

Drazar
10th Mar 2009, 17:22
I think of Spiderman though...just saying

Spiderman's web is totally different because the developers _wanted_ him to crawl everywhere. Were talking about Batman who needs to use a *hook* not some sticky web, so ofcourse the grappling gun won't work everywhere.

Kai Rei
10th Mar 2009, 17:35
I can't wait for this to come out. Seriously, it's going to be the BEST.

door noob
10th Mar 2009, 19:06
I can't wait for this to come out. Seriously, it's going to be the BEST.

It would sort of be funny and disapointing if the game crashed while the good people at eidos would be transfering it onto the cd's and abandoned the project:lmao: , or it would turn out like batman : dark tomorrow. It was supposed to be a free roam game and long and the best batman experience ever at first though something happened and the game turned out with short levels an okay storyline crapy in game graphics, fighting system, etc, but good cinematics.

That would destroy our hope forever for a good batman game

stefanator600
10th Mar 2009, 19:37
OMG! I just got the biggest hard-on of my life!!!!! Thank you sooooooo much For this thread and link!!!!!! I love you!!!! I cannot wiat for this game!!! :nut:

P.S. (I just came):D

HystericFreak
10th Mar 2009, 21:08
JOY! CUSTARD CAKE FOR ALL.

*hands out cake*

imbatman08
10th Mar 2009, 21:54
I just read somwhere that batman even grows stubble as the hours go by is it possible ? lol

door noob
10th Mar 2009, 22:31
I just read somwhere that batman even grows stubble as the hours go by is it possible ? lol

It may be possible or if he is low on health or crippled. To revive though he must drink redbull

BATtleMAN
10th Mar 2009, 22:41
Is this not going to be a free roam game than?

jhonnyboy
11th Mar 2009, 00:15
It may be possible or if he is low on health or crippled. To revive though he must drink redbull

lmao This is priceless :rasp: