PDA

View Full Version : Just sumit that made me go hmmmm suprises

imbatman08
9th Mar 2009, 01:23
As far as the cast, so far we’ve seen Batman, Joker, Commissioner Gordon, and Killer Croc. We’ve heard rumors about Oracle, Riddler, Bane, Harley Quinn, Mr. Zsasz, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Two-Face and Poison Ivy. Can you confirm any other characters, possibly a sidekick or two?

There are plenty of characters rumored to be in the game, however I will only name some of the characters we’ve revealed thus far which are Batman, Joker, Commissioner Gordon and Killer Croc. In regards to the other characters or sidekicks, all I can say is to keep an eye out in the press over the coming months. We’ve some great surprises left to reveal…

( We’ve some great surprises left to reveal… I rele hope the surprises are good this guy makes me rele wanna knw more lol )

Thanks to Nathan Burlow for talking to CBR about “Batman: Arkham Asylum.” Stay with CBR in the coming weeks as we talk with other member sof the team behind “Batman: Arkham Asylum.” In the meantime, you can find out more about the game over at the official website.

( you can find out more about the game over at the official website. This bit just pissed me off cause there is no webiste all it says is forms and register piss's me off ! )

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=20344
theres the link i got it from

CorruptGreed
9th Mar 2009, 02:50
As far as the cast, so far we’ve seen Batman, Joker, Commissioner Gordon, and Killer Croc. We’ve heard rumors about Oracle, Riddler, Bane, Harley Quinn, Mr. Zsasz, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Two-Face and Poison Ivy. Can you confirm any other characters, possibly a sidekick or two?

There are plenty of characters rumored to be in the game, however I will only name some of the characters we’ve revealed thus far which are Batman, Joker, Commissioner Gordon and Killer Croc. In regards to the other characters or sidekicks, all I can say is to keep an eye out in the press over the coming months. We’ve some great surprises left to reveal…

mmn you said the same thing but in 2 different ways:scratch:
anyways this is kinda old news, I would like to see some images of the villians like ivy or scarecrow (depending if he really is in the game)

imbatman08
9th Mar 2009, 03:36
it was an interview the first bit is the question the second bit is the answer it was from a while bk but it just made me wonder what the suprise's might be thats all