PDA

View Full Version : Short or Long game?

Revanchist
8th Mar 2009, 08:36
Do you think that it will be a long or a short game? I don't know, but I wish that it'll be a very loooooooooong game.36+ hours, like RPG'S (I know that it is an action/adventure game:rasp: )

FrozenInferno
8th Mar 2009, 08:46
Yeah I hope the game will be long too. Hope it's filled with good side quests and how the game will test your abilities.

Revanchist
8th Mar 2009, 09:35
Yeah I hope the game will be long too. Hope it's filled with good side quests and how the game will test your abilities.

:thumbsup:

Drazar
8th Mar 2009, 10:42
I think it will be rather short but awesome. Recently all awesome games tend to be quite short nowdays. :/ (Gears of War games come to my mind lol)

BatFan
8th Mar 2009, 14:53
Realistically, it's going to be one of those 7-15 hour games that are pretty common nowadays, but hope fully those 15 hours are the best Batman experience.

Why So Serious ?
9th Mar 2009, 03:34
im hoping that this is a long game even after you beat it. What i want them to do is after your done you can do what ever you want, and by that i mean some villains try to brake out again and you have to stop them.

The Jedi Guardian
9th Mar 2009, 06:25
I'd like it to be long. Spiderman 2 was pretty long (so were the others). I think it will due to the many villains you will be facing plus all of the thugs from Stonegate.

Story should be like at least to me 10 hours. There is also all of the unlockable content and stuff you can find.
30 hours would be interesting but I don't want boss battles that take up 30 to 45 minutes.

Termix
9th Mar 2009, 13:47
I'd like it to be long. Spiderman 2 was pretty long (so were the others). I think it will due to the many villains you will be facing plus all of the thugs from Stonegate.

Story should be like at least to me 10 hours. There is also all of the unlockable content and stuff you can find.
30 hours would be interesting but I don't want boss battles that take up 30 to 45 minutes.

A "movie" viewer ingame would be great, the ingame Cinematics / Cutscenes would be reviewed by me over and over again.
I'm hoping for a Zelda: Ocarina of Time-like game, this is the only game i can beat at least once a year.

ICK14
10th Mar 2009, 01:02
I read an article that it will be long. The guy that invented the game and knows it inside and out, had to play the game for 8 hours to beat it... So he assumes, for casual gamers, it will take them about twice as long to beat.