PDA

View Full Version : Think there will be a Limited Edition?

The Bat
7th Mar 2009, 16:20
I just hope they will also release a limited edition with a great amount of bonus material.
Do you think there will be a limited edition and what could be included?

TheDarkestKnight
7th Mar 2009, 21:44
I HOPE There Will Be It Could Have These:

1.The Art Of Arkham Asylum(Art Book)
2.The Making Of Batman Arkham Asylum
3.Signed Case By The Voice Actors (Steelbook Please)

That Would Be SWEET!Edios Please do This

Wigglez
8th Mar 2009, 04:33
I don't really care for special editions of anything. I'm just gonna play it. I'm not really gonna watch 3 hours of how they made the game or who did the voices.

apple@thebatmanuniverse
8th Mar 2009, 04:55
special edition would be cool with the staff and voice actors on a special DVD.

then have a limited edition Batman:AA - batman fig. just the way he looks in the game.

HystericFreak
8th Mar 2009, 05:36
I like collecting art books, but they aren't necesarry. As long as I get the game that's fine. =P

angleslam99
8th Mar 2009, 08:26
I like collecting art books, but they aren't necesarry. As long as I get the game that's fine. =P

This

Termix
8th Mar 2009, 16:08
Special Edition would be cool, maybe a Batman Figure or a T-Shirt would be awsome (like Far Cry 2).

chip5541
8th Mar 2009, 20:19
Signed by the voice actors a must but also the developers.
Custom statue for the game like the ones I posted earlier.

killstuff101
12th Mar 2009, 21:52
I work at gamestop and I just happened to learn about some of the items that the collectors edition will come with. It mentioned...

A Batarang, some sort of DVD, and an exclusive in game villain (undetermined at this time), and other stuff we dont know yet.

angleslam99
12th Mar 2009, 22:19
I don't really care for special editions of anything. I'm just gonna play it. I'm not really gonna watch 3 hours of how they made the game or who did the voices.

I'd definitely watch 3 hours worth of bonus stuff.

Drazar
12th Mar 2009, 22:38

Well thats why you don't buy the special edition dear sir. =p Special editions are for the hardcore nerd fans! ;)