PDA

View Full Version : Is The Joker going to die in this Game?

The Joker 1
7th Mar 2009, 05:28
I wonder, When is The Joker going to die? Will he die in this game?

If he does I would like him to fall from a very tall building, from an elevator hole or something like that. I am a Joker fanatic myself but I would like to see the Joker die. I don't think DC comics has killed the Joker. What do you think? Would you kill The Joker in this game or not? If you want him to die in this game, how do you think he should die? :nut: :D

Termix
7th Mar 2009, 10:41
None of the Villains will ever die, they all have a big fanbase, even in "The Dark Knight" no one died, they will all come back sooner or later ;)

Drazar
7th Mar 2009, 11:38
Did you know Mark Hamill hates doing long screams as the Joker? In the commentary in Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker. Paul Dini and Bruce Timm joke how Mark hates doing the long screams and asks "dont tell me hes gonna climb high and fall!" so if anything, i doubt we will see Joker fall or anything. :P

The_Hylden
7th Mar 2009, 12:17
Mark Hamill is most likely joking under those circumstances. Ask him if he loves the character and wants to keep portraying him. i am sure that answers if he's willing to do screams of any length, when asked.:p

Drazar
7th Mar 2009, 13:20
Mark Hamill is most likely joking under those circumstances. Ask him if he loves the character and wants to keep portraying him. i am sure that answers if he's willing to do screams of any length, when asked.:p

No really, they clearly putted that Mark Hamill _dislikes_ doing long screams, he also found the new classy/calm Joker in RoTJ boring and the produicers had to calm him down when recording his voice acting as he got into it and almost got into the looney TAS Joker. ;)

HA HA HA
7th Mar 2009, 15:04
I never like when the villans die. The point of batman is that he doesn't kill people. I always hated the endings of the old movies because a bad guy always died at the end.

Drazar
7th Mar 2009, 16:58
I never like when the villans die. The point of batman is that he doesn't kill people. I always hated the endings of the old movies because a bad guy always died at the end.

Haha yeah, especially on Batman Forever where Val Kilmer Batman keeps telling Robin that murdering his parents murderor Two-Face will just lead to a darker path, so Batman kills Two-face before Robin gets a chance. >_<

The Joker 1
8th Mar 2009, 02:11
If you didn't know, The Joker is supposed to die from a brain tumor. the Joker has died in many ways. Like in the 1998 Batman movie, when Jack Nicholson falls from a helicopter in a church. I think that villains must pay for their Crimes. I am a Joker fan, but all of his killing and murder must have a price. He even tried to kill a child in a comic. Thats the part where the first wife of Gordon dies, trying to protect him.

I LOVE THE JOKER. I wouldn't like him to die. But his murders and unfunny jokes must have an end.

ICK14
8th Mar 2009, 05:39
He even tried to kill a child in a comic. Thats the part where the first wife of Gordon dies, trying to protect him.

You know he did kill a kid? Actually, he killed several. Like in The Dark Knight Returns, he killed about one hundred Boy Scouts with cotton candy.

The Dark Kite
8th Mar 2009, 23:29
Despite this being an entirely original plot, I highly doubt the Joker will die. Saying that, it'll be interesting to see if there are going to be any major twists in the story.

The Joker 1
9th Mar 2009, 00:56
Well, end of it. The Joker will not die in this game. If he does then will talk about it later folks haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahaha:lol:

imbatman08
9th Mar 2009, 01:27
what is after all of this you get to the end and batman dies :eek:

just like the game Batman Dark Tomorrow ( which sucked balls in some places )

CorruptGreed
9th Mar 2009, 02:45
very unlikely chance that anyone will be dieing
except for maybe guards

Why So Serious ?
9th Mar 2009, 03:25
None of the Villains will ever die, they all have a big fanbase, even in "The Dark Knight" no one died, they will all come back sooner or later ;)

Sorry to say this but Two-faced died in the movie, http://www.superherohype.com/news/featuresnews.php?id=7641

FrozenInferno
9th Mar 2009, 03:29
Joker's not going to die. He has cheated death many times in the comics.

Why So Serious ?
9th Mar 2009, 03:31
Like in the 1998 Batman movie, when Jack Nicholson falls from a helicopter in a church. I think that villains must pay for their Crimes.
that movie wasnt really that good. And if you ever saw Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker Tim Drake killed the Joker. Recounting past events of the Joker's death, his dialogue was altered from "Oh God. I killed him. I didn't mean to. I tried so hard to forget...but I still hear the shot, still see his dead smile." to "Oh God. I did it. I didn't mean to. I tried so hard to forget...but I can still hear his scream. I can still see his frozen smile."

Kirk22
9th Mar 2009, 07:05
well in one scene in the trailer you do see batman throw a batarang and if you pause it right before it changes it looks like its about to hot him, but he probobly wont die.

Termix
9th Mar 2009, 13:30
Sorry to say this but Two-faced died in the movie, http://www.superherohype.com/news/featuresnews.php?id=7641

yeah i know (Jack Nicholson died in the very first Batman movie as well), i didn't express clearly enough what i wanted to say BUT Batman doesn't have a timeline so any game/movie where you don't get to see Two-Face is not automatical set after "The Dark Knight", if there is any "timeline" i would like to see this, should be a bit confusing.

Drazar
9th Mar 2009, 15:11

Just because Nolan considers Two-Face dead right now doesn't mean he wouldn't be brought back in 3rd movie. All will be revealed in 3-4 years. :p

Why So Serious ?
15th Mar 2009, 05:20
Just because Nolan considers Two-Face dead right now doesn't mean he wouldn't be brought back in 3rd movie. All will be revealed in 3-4 years. :p
Your joking right? He's the one who says whats stays and what goes. I'm guessing the next villain will be riddler and maybe catwomen.

Kai Rei
15th Mar 2009, 17:45
I think this game should end with the Batman capturing the Joker but [insert X scenario here] happen's, and Joker, among with other villain's escape into Gotham, leading to the next game...

CodeBlack
15th Mar 2009, 18:45
Short answer, no one's probably going to die for real

On the other hand, Joker fakes his death all the time. I think nearly half of his appearances end with him appearing to have plummeted to his death or have been killed in an explosion, only to return completely unharmed to menace Gotham again.

I would love an ending where the Joker appears to die, and then there's an extra scene after the credits where you see him prowling the streets of Gotham, laughing at both Batman and the player.

Chimaera
15th Mar 2009, 19:01
Your joking right? He's the one who says whats stays and what goes. I'm guessing the next villain will be riddler and maybe catwomen.

Or maybe not...

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/943/943928p1.html

Drazar
15th Mar 2009, 19:58

He has said that he considers Two-Face dead, yes. Does that mean he will keep his decision until he starts making the movie? No it doesn't.

Why So Serious ?
15th Mar 2009, 21:30
Or maybe not...

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/943/943928p1.html

Thanks for showing me that, thats new i havn't read that.

Why So Serious ?
15th Mar 2009, 21:32
He has said that he considers Two-Face dead, yes. Does that mean he will keep his decision until he starts making the movie? No it doesn't.

Yes i'm sorry your right about that the person above you sent me a link to it.

The Joker 1
16th Mar 2009, 01:44
Well, The Joker has to die in the future. No villain in the comic world lives forever. So, We know that MAYBE he doesn't die in this game. What I would like to know is what would you all do if the Joker dies in this game?:rasp:

Drazar
16th Mar 2009, 01:45
Well, The Joker has to die in the future. no villain i n the comic world lives forever. So, We know that MAYBE he doesn't die in this game. What I would like to know is what would you all do if the Joker dies in this game?:rasp:

If the story is written good, i would like it.

Why So Serious ?
16th Mar 2009, 02:57
Well, The Joker has to die in the future. No villain in the comic world lives forever. So, We know that MAYBE he doesn't die in this game. What I would like to know is what would you all do if the Joker dies in this game?:rasp:

well they can't kill him in the game but if they did i will be very mad. What would batman do without joker? Knowing batman he might keep the body frozen in the batcave.

Drazar
16th Mar 2009, 03:01
well they can't kill him in the game but if they did i will be very mad. What would batman do without joker?

Continue his mission as always? ;)

Knowing batman he might keep the body frozen in the batcave.

Judging from the comics, definatly not. Hell last time he was presumed dead Batman just threw his dying body to the trash can. =D <3 Grant Morrison's writing.