PDA

View Full Version : Can U Play As Catwoman

tombraider1best
3rd Mar 2009, 19:23
Can U Play As Catwoman !!!

RabidEasterBunny
3rd Mar 2009, 20:20
What, are question marks to good for you?

Catwoman hasn't even been confirmed yet.

tombraider1best
5th Mar 2009, 19:52
sry?
when wil it be confirmed ? lol

Zsasz
5th Mar 2009, 21:05
What would Catwoman be doing in a mental asylum? And furthermore, no, you won't be able to play as Catwoman, the game is called BATMAN: Arkham Asylum, not Catwoman. If she's added at all I'll lose faith in humanity, this isn't her type of game at all.

Wigglez
6th Mar 2009, 06:06
sry?
when wil it be confirmed ? lol

Are you serious? What do you mean "When will it be confirmed?" 1. We never know when companies confirm something 'till they do confirm things. 2. You act like they're even gonna put her in the game.

What would Catwoman be doing in a mental asylum? And furthermore, no, you won't be able to play as Catwoman, the game is called BATMAN: Arkham Asylum, not Catwoman. If she's added at all I'll lose faith in humanity, this isn't her type of game at all.

What I said goes with this too. I'm not bashing this person because he/she know's what he/she is talking about. It's about Batman and his psycho villains. Where does that first person expect Catwoman to pop in?

Kai Rei
6th Mar 2009, 15:52
What I said goes with this too. I'm not bashing this person because he/she know's what he/she is talking about. It's about Batman and his psycho villains. Where does that first person expect Catwoman to pop in?

The OP is probably Selina Kyle's Grandmother. :D

Batmanhill6157
6th Mar 2009, 16:54
just go buy the Haley Berry Catwoman game. It's packed full of completely lame gameplay and has nothing to do with the DC Universe, but you get your confirmed Catwoman

HA HA HA
7th Mar 2009, 03:25
The guy obviously likes catwomen. You can't critizize him for that. Srry dude the cat wont be appearing in this game. She isn't insain so she really has no place in the game.

tombraider1best
9th Mar 2009, 18:57
ooh ye cuz normal wimen pounce about on all fours dont they oh and yeh they climb up walls to dont they i forgot about that OMG yer she was in BATMAN RETURNS BATMAN RETURNS it was just a freakin question

k1ll1ng j0k3
9th Mar 2009, 19:06
ooh ye cuz normal wimen pounce about on all fours dont they oh and yeh they climb up walls to dont they i forgot about that OMG yer she was in BATMAN RETURNS BATMAN RETURNS it was just a freakin question a bad one :mad2:

tombraider1best
9th Mar 2009, 19:12
meh every one has there opinions
guess mine suck