PDA

View Full Version : Plz...Let this game be like Zelda!

SweetPoison42
2nd Mar 2009, 05:08
I love the story to this game, small band of ninjas trying to stop an army of Samurai.
I love the cel-shaded art style, level design and character designs.
But I would love to know more about the gameplay.
Screenshots do hint on some of it, like sneaking around, large open world and lockon target fighting system. Which I hope are all true cause that would be a dream come true! Otherwise, I hate you. j/k

proconpictures
18th Jun 2009, 10:29
Yes,
I also hope this is gonna be the new Zelda with Hiro as Link.
Personally, I am looking into getting it for DSi but want to make sure it's as good on the hand-held as it looks on the big consoles. Gameplay wise of course.

Why So Serious ?
8th Jul 2009, 15:42
I'm new here is this game going to be any good? Like whats is it about? How do you play?

I cant look at the videos because I'm using a very old computer...

Acid_Burn
8th Jul 2009, 21:39
Welcome, BatFans :)
The game is very beautiful, funny.
It's kinda Ninja simulator but with no violence. For the whole family.
I saw the game just one time. It was in September (the first event ever where MN was shown) and at that point it looked really awesome. Now it had been improved a lot, and is looking munch better.

curiousgerbil
9th Jul 2009, 16:33
I'm new here is this game going to be any good? Like whats is it about? How do you play?

I cant look at the videos because I'm using a very old computer...

Good to see another Batman fan here. I'm usually more of a hardcore gamer but this game looks pretty amazing so far. Excellent animation style and what seems like it could be great gameplay too.

Why So Serious ?
13th Jul 2009, 03:43
Yes,
I also hope this is gonna be the new Zelda with Hiro as Link.
Personally, I am looking into getting it for DSi but want to make sure it's as good on the hand-held as it looks on the big consoles. Gameplay wise of course.

I wish the 360 could get the rights for a Zelda game... Now have a Zelda game on the 360 would be hardcore think about how great that would look. Come on Microsoft get the rights they give you a game you give them a game....

Damage Inc.
22nd Aug 2009, 17:11
LOL
The two or three games that I thought of playing this one are 'Mario 64', 'Zelda: Ocarina Of Time(?)' and 'Shrek 2'.
It's like a mix of those I found.
But the first two games I played on an emulator on the PC though, and the third on the PS2.
Especially when I got the girl-Ninja to play the flute, it was totally like Zelda. :D
I'm not a big fan of Zelda in particular or anything like that.
I didn't even play it for that long, as I remember not getting anywhere due to either the emulator or not understanding.
But I definitely don't mind a game like that. :)