PDA

View Full Version : Playstyle: Good Batman/ Bad Batman?

Revanchist
25th Feb 2009, 15:49
In this game, would you be a good batman or a bad batman? What would your playstyle be? I think that I will be a BAD batman. The villains would be very afraid of my batman. I will be very violent!:mad:

k1ll1ng j0k3
25th Feb 2009, 17:12
In this game, would you be a good batman or a bad batman? What would your playstyle be? I think that I will be a BAD batman. The villains would be very afraid of my batman. I will be very violent!:mad:
I don’t think there is such a thing as a “good batman”. He protects the innocent and stuff but among criminals he is ruthless, he might not kill them but he is not afraid to hurt them bad, and he uses their fear and despair as instruments. That has been his portrayal through modern comics, movies and now this game. So I don’t think you will get to choose to be a good or bad batman, you will just be batman.

JD_Method
25th Feb 2009, 19:17
No such thing as good Batman? Adam West? :D

Actually no... he was bad... just... real bad.

k1ll1ng j0k3
25th Feb 2009, 20:29
No such thing as good Batman? Adam West? :D

Actually no... he was bad... just... real bad.
hahaha good one, you got me there, but I did mention that that was the modern portrayal of the character... can you imagine playing as the Adam West batman? or the George Clooney batman? with a bat-suit that has nipples? lol

HystericFreak
25th Feb 2009, 21:22
Because this is an already set up character, who has a background, story and personal motivations, I highly doubt any aspect of choice or roleplay will take place. It'd be curious if they did, but it seems an unecesarry sort of thing.

Keeping that in mind though, I'm sure you'll be able to choose how to cope with situations, though that's less of a moral decisions and more of a tactical one.