RAF_MAN_IN_HD
24th Feb 2009, 12:15
dont ya think bat's horn's r really long in this game

GoranAgar
24th Feb 2009, 12:48
You really perceive them as horns? :eek:

Blak Puddn
24th Feb 2009, 12:51
I prefer them long rather than short based on the fact he should look like a BAT you know a creature of the night.

Chimaera
24th Feb 2009, 16:16
I think you mean ears...

Stealthguy1986
25th Feb 2009, 05:23
I find those 'bat ears' to be funny. The cape and the suit they are good but the mask is a bit funny. (according to my view).Perhaps it was created inorder to suit the name. Personally speaking , I prefer a ninja style outfit and the name of bat to be changed to 'dark knight' permanently. I hope there are unlockable costumes in the game.

stefanator600
26th Feb 2009, 01:33
You what they say about a bat with long horns right? He also has a big......................FACE. What? What did you think I was gonna say? Get your mind outta that gutter! :lmao:

HystericFreak
26th Feb 2009, 01:41
You what they say about a bat with long horns right? He also has a big......................FACE. What? What did you think I was gonna say? Get your mind outta that gutter! :lmao:

But it's so comfy there!!

They're ears, and they look fine to me.

stefanator600
26th Feb 2009, 03:00
But it's so comfy there!!

They're ears, and they look fine to me.

Much much more comfortable there, lol. :D

Ocelotman
26th Feb 2009, 20:03
I find those 'bat ears' to be funny. Perhaps it was created inorder to suit the name. Personally speaking , I prefer a ninja style outfit and the name of bat to be changed to 'dark knight' permanently.

holy god. words cannot describe how completely retarded your opinion is. like, jesus christ. the name "batman" should be discarded and replaced with "the dark knight" permanently?

like.

... what??

that is easily the stupidest and worst suggestion i have ever read in anything comicbook related.

jped81
1st Mar 2009, 03:26
i like them the way thay are

shadowmatt18
2nd Mar 2009, 00:06
theyre perfect just the way they are in fact the suit looks so good i could almost imagine they could make it look like that in the movies. yeah it would be unrealistic for a guy whos trying to be a shadowm but it's more of a caped crusader look.

The_Hylden
2nd Mar 2009, 10:25
I fail to see how those ears would impede his "shadow" or "stealth" in real life... Unless he comes up against the dreaded 6' tall hallway, or perhaps the even worse hanging pipe:p However, he should know how to duck...:rolleyes:

Stealthguy1986
2nd Mar 2009, 18:38
holy god. words cannot describe how completely retarded your opinion is. like, jesus christ. the name "batman" should be discarded and replaced with "the dark knight" permanently?

like.

... what??

that is easily the stupidest and worst suggestion i have ever read in anything comicbook related.

Lol!!! I just said what I 'feel' about the franchise. From some aspects , may be u r right. However I would have appreciated your opinion even more, if you had framed your view in a polite manner instead of using words like 'retarded' and 'stupid', because my friend, sometimes these words can be offensive .

bathead
4th Mar 2009, 07:43
Lol!!! I just said what I 'feel' about the franchise. From some aspects , may be u r right. However I would have appreciated your opinion even more, if you had framed your view in a polite manner instead of using words like 'retarded' and 'stupid', because my friend, sometimes these words can be offensive .

It's true, he needn't have been so rude about it, but he's right also in the sense that your opinion just plain makes absolutely no sense. Why even bother with Batman at all if you want the character to change that much? Just make up your own character and be done with it, and leave Batman alone for his "real" fans.

Stealthguy1986
4th Mar 2009, 18:32
It's true, he needn't have been so rude about it, but he's right also in the sense that your opinion just plain makes absolutely no sense. Why even bother with Batman at all if you want the character to change that much? Just make up your own character and be done with it, and leave Batman alone for his "real" fans.

Calm down my friend, anger can be damaging to both physical and mental health.;)

The thing that I wrote is just a result of my 'feelings' and I guess we all have different 'feelings' and that's why we are different . I just wanted to express my feelings and I had no intentions to hurt anyone. I am sorry if I had hurt any of the 'real' batman fans out there.

I always think 'joint exploration' (ie looking at a topic from different prespectives) is a better way of disscussing about a topic or a subject. However from my experience , I have observed that during disscussion , many tend to wait for an opportunity to lash at a suggestion presented and this results in heated argument and hence 'constructive disscussion' gets hampered. I guess this is one of the possible reasons that why we haven't yet learned to 'think effectively'.

Wigglez
8th Mar 2009, 04:51
It doesn't really matter to me. Yeah, it kinda looks odd, but whatever. It's f***ing Batman. And plus they're so long because he might have some listening tech in them.

bathead
14th Mar 2009, 06:12
Calm down my friend, anger can be damaging to both physical and mental health.;)

The thing that I wrote is just a result of my 'feelings' and I guess we all have different 'feelings' and that's why we are different . I just wanted to express my feelings and I had no intentions to hurt anyone. I am sorry if I had hurt any of the 'real' batman fans out there.

I always think 'joint exploration' (ie looking at a topic from different prespectives) is a better way of disscussing about a topic or a subject. However from my experience , I have observed that during disscussion , many tend to wait for an opportunity to lash at a suggestion presented and this results in heated argument and hence 'constructive disscussion' gets hampered. I guess this is one of the possible reasons that why we haven't yet learned to 'think effectively'.

Oh please spare me. It seems to me one as apparently erudite as yourself would have realized that such a radical statement on a forum populated by Bat-fans would have elicited such a negative response. I can only conclude this was your intention and that you are indeed a "troll".

Termix
14th Mar 2009, 15:22
They are fine !

CrashxUae
14th Mar 2009, 15:27
Yeah they are Fine.

PS3/PSPGamer7
14th Mar 2009, 15:34
Can't we all just get along? Are we not so different? For a rose would be called by any name but a rose? Ok I have no idea what I'm talking about, the ears are fine:wave:

apple@thebatmanuniverse
14th Mar 2009, 16:29
i like those ears on his cowl.

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/148/supermanbatman08b-virgin.jpg

BatFan
14th Mar 2009, 18:53
They're okay, I personally think they should be shorter. Assume The Dark Knight is 6'3", those ears look like an extra 4-8 inches. Sneaking around, climing in vents just don't seem practical with those lengths, but hey, it's a videogame.

Stealthguy1986
15th Mar 2009, 09:31
Oh please spare me. It seems to me one as apparently erudite as yourself would have realized that such a radical statement on a forum populated by Bat-fans would have elicited such a negative response. I can only conclude this was your intention and that you are indeed a "troll".

I am really sorry my friend if I had hurt your feelings. Like I said earlier , I didn't want to hurt other people's feelings as I don't value such things. To tell you the truth, I was watching this 'Mask Of Phantasm' animated movie and there Bruce(before he became batman) initially wore a ninja style costume and from there I got the ninja-style costume concept. And as far as the change of name is concerned, on a personal level I find the batman name to be funny. This is because I have some funny memories associated with it. As per as the Dark knight name is concerned, I feel it is much more believable and to my mind it gives me the picture of a 'strong and a cunning warrior'. This is why I wrote 'the name should be pemanently changed to dark knight'. I should have controlled my feelings and should have gave it a thought about the consequences before posting it.

I am again sorry my friend if I had hurt you or any other members of this forum. I should have thought about it before posting it. So from here I have learn't a valuable lesson i.e. 'always think before you leap' and I thank you(bathead and ocelotman) for teaching me this.

bathead
17th Mar 2009, 06:55
I am really sorry my friend if I had hurt your feelings. Like I said earlier , I didn't want to hurt other people's feelings as I don't value such things. To tell you the truth, I was watching this 'Mask Of Phantasm' animated movie and there Bruce(before he became batman) initially wore a ninja style costume and from there I got the ninja-style costume concept. And as far as the change of name is concerned, on a personal level I find the batman name to be funny. This is because I have some funny memories associated with it. As per as the Dark knight name is concerned, I feel it is much more believable and to my mind it gives me the picture of a 'strong and a cunning warrior'. This is why I wrote 'the name should be pemanently changed to dark knight'. I should have controlled my feelings and should have gave it a thought about the consequences before posting it.

I am again sorry my friend if I had hurt you or any other members of this forum. I should have thought about it before posting it. So from here I have learn't a valuable lesson i.e. 'always think before you leap' and I thank you(bathead and ocelotman) for teaching me this.

Well, after reading the posts of this Invisible Predator jerk, your post was actually not that bad. You at least are a lot more pleasant in your responses than he is. Sorry about the troll thing.

Stealthguy1986
17th Mar 2009, 18:44
Well, after reading the posts of this Invisible Predator jerk, your post was actually not that bad. You at least are a lot more pleasant in your responses than he is. Sorry about the troll thing.

It's okay, my friend. :)