PDA

View Full Version : Playable Villains

Revanchist
23rd Feb 2009, 15:24
:wave: Hello guys! I am new here (I am from Greece). I am really into Batman:Arkham Asylum and I heard that you can also play as villains. Is it true?:scratch:

k1ll1ng j0k3
23rd Feb 2009, 15:35
:wave: Hello friend! Welcome to the Forum! I heard similar things but I think none of us know for sure yet.

Darth
23rd Feb 2009, 17:49
I beleive it was mentioned in the Game Informer article.

Revanchist
23rd Feb 2009, 18:25
:thumbsup: Thank you all

angleslam99
23rd Feb 2009, 18:36
It was hinted at in the Game Informer article but nothing has been confirmed.

NaujAKAJuan
24th Feb 2009, 01:18
I heard a rumor that once you beat the main game, you can find the respective villains items dispersed around Arkham Asylum (i.e. Joker Cards, Harvey Dent coins) and that's how you unlock the character.

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 23:57
I heard a rumor that once you beat the main game, you can find the respective villains items dispersed around Arkham Asylum (i.e. Joker Cards, Harvey Dent coins) and that's how you unlock the character. Are you serious? I was thinking the Joker was going to be the only villain playable, Scarecrow and Solomon Grundy(if) would be awesome.

Kai Rei
31st Mar 2009, 00:22
It's deffinatley a great concept, but something tell's me we'll only be playing as villain's in certain challenge mode's, and not the main game.

KillerCroc
31st Mar 2009, 00:25
It's deffinatley a great concept, but something tell's me we'll only be playing as villain's in certain challenge mode's, and not the main game.
Probably, maybe Joker could get his own story, he's got plenty of weapons and pranks, my favorite, the Joybuzzer.

XxXJCXxX
31st Mar 2009, 00:42
:rasp: im so exited for this game..and i dont no bout u guyz but i luv the joker as much as batman:D if u guys do i want to know....but it wud be fun to beat his ass with batman lol

SammiiDoogles
31st Mar 2009, 00:44
:rasp: im so exited for this game..and i dont no bout u guyz but i luv the joker as much as batman:D if u guys do i want to know....but it wud be fun to beat his ass with batman lol

welcome to the forums, and yes i also like the joker as much as ol' bats, probably more, but i do agree, kicking the ***** into him sure will be fun :)

Kai Rei
31st Mar 2009, 00:46

...You remind me of a user who came on here called "Invisible Predator"...

door noob
31st Mar 2009, 00:53
...You remind me of a user who came on here called "Invisible Predator"...

I think people are getting paranoid with invis pred