PDA

View Full Version : The Jokers look for this game

stefanator600
20th Feb 2009, 02:22
Now I know that The Joker for this game is supposed to be a take off of Batman TAS, but has anyone else noticed how freakin skinny and lanky they made him for this game? Bye the way, I am not criticizing, I am simply taking notice of his appearance, personally I think he looks great, I was just wondering what others think? So tell me what is your take on The Jokers appearance for this game? Oh and for the love of God, do not post something like "awww man he should be like Heath's Joker", we've already established that this game is based from TAS universe!!! (You Dark Knight Fanboys need to get over it already!) So yeah tell me what you think, peace. :thumbsup:

douglas123
20th Feb 2009, 02:33
Haha i´m not the Ledger´s fanboy but i have to accept that this joker has the red lipstick in his mouth like the ledger Joker haha. By the way i have just registered and i dont know what does TSA means, i think is The Animated Series, if it´s not correct please tell what does it means, thank u. Oh and if u have interesting information about the game please let me know.

Harley-Quinn
20th Feb 2009, 02:54
I think he looks awsome. Yes he does look skinny and lanky, but it does go along with some of how the comics go. In a few he's like skinny scrawny and others he's a bit less beefy then Batsy. I think the look makes him looks crazier, almost like he doesn't take good care of himself

ICK14
21st Feb 2009, 03:26
This game isn't based in the TAS universe.... Its based in the actual Comic book universe.

ICK14
21st Feb 2009, 03:27
Oh yeah, I love Joker's look by the way...

HystericFreak
21st Feb 2009, 07:16
I would've liked slightly broader shoulders actually, but puddin' was never a very big guy in most incarnations. I think apart from that though he looks the part. =D

Harley-Quinn
21st Feb 2009, 07:28
I would've liked slightly broader shoulders actually, but puddin' was never a very big guy in most incarnations. I think apart from that though he looks the part. =D
Oh hun have ya ever read the Comic 'Going Sane'? Well in there Mistah J is ripped!

k1ll1ng j0k3
21st Feb 2009, 15:47
Oh hun have ya ever read the Comic 'Going Sane'? Well in there Mistah J is ripped!
yeah! I remember that comic, he was cut!!! poor Joker, he fell in love again for a while just to go back to his original love... madness

k1ll1ng j0k3
21st Feb 2009, 15:49
there is another comic, I don't remember the title but he was cut and he had long hair, strange look for him! I also remember that he was tripping!!

HystericFreak
21st Feb 2009, 23:25

Woo, no way!! *runs off in search of* XD

Harley-Quinn
22nd Feb 2009, 04:23
Woo, no way!! *runs off in search of* XD

hawt!
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/tempest_illuser/008-1-1.jpg
sorry about bad quality and the fact that my hand is there too. also he has been poisoned with a pure dose of his own serum to the face and is in the ER hence the medical stuff

The_Hylden
23rd Feb 2009, 01:25
I prefer the lankier incarnations. Joker looses a lot when he's a big, ripped dude. That's part of who he is, being someone NOT buff, not a brute. It goes along with his jester-like trait of his namesake, and just feels more right. I loved the one statement also on him in one of the comics by Batman that, though he is lanky and one wouldn't think this of him to look at him, his agility was near super-human, hence why it is that Joker can often give as good as he gets from Batman in a fight. Though, usually, he's cheating also, of course, haha.

The Sparrow
4th Mar 2009, 00:32
This Joker is WAY better then the 1 from the 1930's comics. OMG, the Joker was sooooooo ugly. He wasn't even really "jokerish" in my opinion. Any of you really big fans of the Joker from the 70's, 80's, 90's, and present would have easily murdered the joker from the 1930's before Batman ever would have gotten to him!

The_Hylden
5th Mar 2009, 08:17
Hm??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/pgson/150px-Joker2.jpg

What's so ugly and non-Joker-like about this?? Seems like the basics are there that are STILL there to me...:hmm:

HystericFreak
5th Mar 2009, 11:24
hawt!
sorry about bad quality and the fact that my hand is there too. also he has been poisoned with a pure dose of his own serum to the face and is in the ER hence the medical stuff

*giggles inanely*
Thanks sweetheart!! While I do prefer a lanky Joker, ripped and lanky is.. ehehee...

Zsasz
5th Mar 2009, 21:20
hawt!

I'm gonna go take a cold shower. I like Lanky Joker, but woh.

HarleyQuinnzel
6th Mar 2009, 11:38
Wow. That is an amazing picture of Mista J. Anyway, I've liked what I've seen of puddin' so far in the clips. He looks very similar to the TAS Joker, while still keeping his comic roots.

The Sparrow
15th Mar 2009, 23:48
Actually, the Joker from "Mortal Combat VS DC Universe" would be awesome for this game. Not too lanky, but not macho either. I like the more bulked up look, but he isn't too bulked up. What do you guys think?

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/the-joker-in-mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe.jpg

I like it. Sorry, didn't know the pic was THAT big. Great resolution though, and I guess that'f for all you whacko girls (I'm normal, yay!!!) that still call the Joker "puddin" or "Mista J" (Of coarse, you would have to whacko to like a whacko. "Is Whacko some kinda technical term," quoted from Batman Forever). Got it from www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/the-joker-in-mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe.jpg, see for yourself.

The Sparrow
15th Mar 2009, 23:53
Hm??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/pgson/150px-Joker2.jpg

What's so ugly and non-Joker-like about this?? Seems like the basics are there that are STILL there to me...:hmm:

True dat. I just think how the Joker has evolved over the ages hhas been just slightly better then the original. I just think he's ugly, but I'm not saying I truely hate it. I just have a vision of what the joker should look like, and the 1 from the 1930's is not it.