PDA

View Full Version : Just registered!!!

stefanator600
19th Feb 2009, 16:11
ummmm.....hi, I just registered, and wanted to say that this game is probably going to be the best thing to ever be produced in the history of existance!!!!!!! I dont even care if it turns out to have horrible gameplay(Something Eidos is good at doing). Anyway, what makes the game good to me is the fact that they have the voices from Batman TAS, in my book that makes the game!!! I am also soooooo tired of these Dark Knight Fanboys who no nothing of TAS, Quote: "Heath Legers Joker is the best man!" Those fanboys can eat those words!!!! When Mark Hamill is back smiling fish will fall from the heavens!!! Mark's Joker all the way!!!! Any way if I think of anything interesting I will post it, peace.:wave:

angleslam99
19th Feb 2009, 18:29
Welcome.

I too am sick of the Dark Knight fanboys who cant stop praising Ledger's Joker. Yes, Ledger portrayed a fantastic MOVIE Joker, but the Joker's whole character has many faces and Ledger portrayed only one of them. This game is based on the COMICS, yet another face of the Joker. Those fanboys actually make me sick to be a Batman fan and I simply cannot wait until the next movie comes out so people would forget about the Joker and move on. It's nothing but cancer really.

About the game, I don't think the gameplay would be bad. From what I've seen already, it looks really good. I just hope we get a demo and some gameplay vids because I am absolutely stoked.

stefanator600
19th Feb 2009, 18:49
Hey, thanks for the reply, I am glad what I said is the same of you, and also I think that the game looks great too, all I was saying is that Eidos produces very crappy gameplay for games, luckily though, I think that most of the production is going to be done by Rocksteady, so I dont think that the gameplay will be as bad as all of Eidos other games, but like I said, as long as the cutscenes rock, I am all for it! I have high hopes for this game, I am sure it will be great! :thumb:

PS3/PSPGamer7
19th Feb 2009, 21:44
I love Mark Hammil but not for joker, for Luke Skywalker(is that even right?) I do prefer Health but I won't go into that. I do like Hammil's voice but it just doesn't give me the creeps, but in the environment we are in I'm sure it will. Gameplay is what I think makes a game, I could care less about voice acting. Hopefully the gameplay will be fun and won't be repetitive and boring. Graphics couldn't hurt the game either. I'm not saying the graphics are bad(they are very good actually), they are pretty good seen better but I don't think I'll see it THAT good here since it costs a lot to do that kind of cutscene. Anyway thats my 2 cents or whatever enjoy Also welcome to the board:wave:

Keir
20th Feb 2009, 11:14
ummmm.....hi, I just registered, and wanted to say that this game is probably going to be the best thing to ever be produced in the history of existance!!!!!!!

Hey! Welcome to the forums :)

I dont even care if it turns out to have horrible gameplay(Something Eidos is good at doing).

Oi! :D

Well, you needn't worry because B:AA is going to rock hard :cool:

whosyourdady
7th Mar 2009, 20:19
Me too, just registered.
What can I say, I'm a Batman fan, and I can't wait for this game to come out. I expect to be the best Batman game yet, just to mention that Eidos are preparing it (Eidos who also owns another great adventure game, the Tomb Raider series).
About Batman games, I played only Vengeance 'till now, but I'm sure this is gonna be big.
As Batman series of films was rebirth in the recent years (see Begins or Dark Knight), it was time for the videogame industry to take action!

Kai Rei
8th Mar 2009, 11:13
Me too, just registered.
What can I say, I'm a Batman fan, and I can't wait for this game to come out. I expect to be the best Batman game yet, just to mention that Eidos are preparing it (Eidos who also owns another great adventure game, the Tomb Raider series).
About Batman games, I played only Vengeance 'till now, but I'm sure this is gonna be big.
As Batman series of films was rebirth in the recent years (see Begins or Dark Knight), it was time for the videogame industry to take action!

Welcome to the forum's! :D Hope you enjoy your stay.

Termix
8th Mar 2009, 15:58
Welcome.

Totally agree with you guys, Ledger's Joker was awsome (even though he only portrayed a few small parts of the complete personality of the Joker), but for the Animated Series i prefer Hamill, he always did a great job and portrayed so many faces of the Joker.

The Dark Kite
8th Mar 2009, 23:34
Firstly, welcome to the forums (I'm new myself, so it feels a tad weird saying that)! Now, as for the Hamill/Ledger debate:

I think that both performances/interpretations are oustanding, but in very different ways. Hamill's more the traditional Joker, who is loyal to the comics with his interpretation; Ledger is more, "what if the Joker was a real person?" seeing as the Dark Knight is a more realistic, gritty take on the material.

Both are awesome though and, as someone said above, it's simply different interpretations of the character.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Welcome to the forums. :)

QCypher
8th Mar 2009, 23:45
Ya so I like how you pretty much copied that from the Pandemic forums...lol
Ya welcome...even though your less newer than I am...:scratch:

The Dark Kite
9th Mar 2009, 00:23

Shhh, no one has to know! :eek:

QCypher
9th Mar 2009, 01:16

Oops...sorry.....:flowers: flowers make you happeh??

Khamul
9th Mar 2009, 15:55

I shall tell everyone! :lmao:

JD_Method
9th Mar 2009, 16:08

I noticed too :D