PDA

View Full Version : Modding?

Kosai106
19th Feb 2009, 14:41
So, the last game we've seen from IO-Interactive was Kane and Lynch: Dead Men.
It wasn't mod-able as far as I know. Some of the Hitman games was though. :scratch:

So my question is pretty simple; Will Mini Ninjas be mod-able in any way?
If it is, I know that a lot of people (Including myself.) will be very happy about it.

Thanks. :D

DemoEmo
13th Apr 2009, 00:39
why? to me as long as its a fun NINJA game thats all i need

Kosai106
13th Apr 2009, 14:06
why? to me as long as its a fun NINJA game thats all i need

Sure, but it would be fun to add your own personal touch to the characters etc.
But that might just be me? :rolleyes:

Acid_Burn
13th Apr 2009, 22:22
I think, if IO will put a lot of Easter Eggs or just bonuses, like Hitman or K&L skins for Hiro, Futo & Suzume, there is no need for modification :)

RadarTrap
14th Apr 2009, 00:13
I think, if IO will put a lot of Easter Eggs or just bonuses, like Hitman or K&L skins for Hiro, Futo & Suzume, there is no need for modification :)

Well there is a female ninja - she could always get a Lara Croft outfit!
:lol:

Acid_Burn
14th Apr 2009, 03:34
Diana :naughty:

Kosai106
14th Apr 2009, 11:30
Well there is a female ninja - she could always get a Lara Croft outfit!
:lol:

Haha, that would be kinda cool. :nut:

Nick@IO
23rd Jun 2009, 08:23
Just to answer the original thread question here - the game will not be modifiable in any way, I'm afraid.

curiousgerbil
23rd Jun 2009, 19:44
Just to answer the original thread question here - the game will not be modifiable in any way, I'm afraid.

I don't see this being a problem. The game is looking great so there shouldn't be any need for modding.

RadarTrap
24th Jun 2009, 11:01

LOL, I guess the devs will have to include the nude mod as a cheat code.

http://****************************/tomb-raider-anniversary-cheats/nude_patch/tomb_raider_anniversary_nude_patch_small.jpg

Acid_Burn
24th Jun 2009, 14:00
LOL, I guess the devs will have to include the nude mod as a cheat code.
The game's raiting is 7+ :D
Personally i hope that there will be some extra skins, like Mini 47, Mini Kane, Mini Lynch... but no, no Lynch with his strong language :P

Nick@IO
25th Jun 2009, 07:22
Yeah, because we really need to have a hot coffee kind of thing with Mini Ninjas... :lol:

Kosai106
25th Jun 2009, 11:45
Yeah, because we really need to have a hot coffee kind of thing with Mini Ninjas... :lol:

Yes of course we do. All games needs something like that! :D
But sad to hear that we won't be able to mod the game.. :/

I would've loved to be able to create my own character and then import it to the game.