PDA

View Full Version : FAO GeorgeMaciver

aktrekker
19th Feb 2009, 04:08
I don't know if you're interested, but I have a new version of TR2Prj. The only change is a fix to allow converting TR3 Nevada level. The level had a bug in it and caused a crash. If you want to update your download I'll send you a copy. Just let me know where to send it.

Edit: Guess I should have done this in PM.

Edit again: I decided to just upload it to sendspace.

TR2Prj 2.25 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/334ihr)

Driber
19th Feb 2009, 10:19
there is also a link to it in the FAQ here. if you want me to update it, you'll have to upload it somewhere else (or maybe GM can host it and post the link here) as I cannot access sendspace.com from here

aktrekker
19th Feb 2009, 12:54
All this version does is program around a buggy level. It isn't really important unless someone just has to have TR3 Nevada. Maybe George will update his hosted version.

GeorgeMaciver
23rd Feb 2009, 18:01
Hi, didn't see this until just now. I'll download the new version and get it hosted quickly.

Have you any plans for making the fabulous little tool PRJMerge compatible with Paolone's TRNG?

:D

*edit* Have uploaded the file and the new version will appear at the next site update. Thanks!

aktrekker
23rd Feb 2009, 22:44
I still haven't received any information about the TRNG changes to the PRJ file.

Driber
24th Feb 2009, 00:38
Hi, didn't see this until just now. I'll download the new version and get it hosted quickly.

Have you any plans for making the fabulous little tool PRJMerge compatible with Paolone's TRNG?

:D

*edit* Have uploaded the file and the new version will appear at the next site update. Thanks!

got a link?

GeorgeMaciver
24th Feb 2009, 23:56
Now I do yes, it's on this page:

http://www.skribblerz.com/editortools.htm

:thumbsup:

Once Paolone finishes working on his new Level Manager, perhaps I'll mention prjmerge to him and see what he says. Would be nice to have that little programme working again.