PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see

batdude
18th Feb 2009, 11:01
Hey guys, and chicks. I thought it would be interseting to see what kind of easter eggs you'd like to see in this game. Anything, and also what boss fight would you want to do. Personally, I'd like to see a damaged version of the armour that guy wore when he was batman, this was just after Bane broke batman, and the new guy had a badass armour which he used to beat up Bane, if that were lying around, it would be pretty cool. For a boss fight, I'd like a kind of history missions option in the main menu, like the PSP version of the force unleashed, where depending on what you've unlocked, you can relive cool moments. Play as Batman, or how kickass would it be to play as Bane and break the Bat.

Pun1sher
18th Feb 2009, 19:30
I want to see Riddler

I Don't want to see Robin!!!

Tapion
19th Feb 2009, 16:39
I want Joker to win... that would be a surprising ending http://smiliestation.de/smileys/Verkleidung/38.gif

Kai Rei
19th Feb 2009, 17:07
I want to see Riddler

I Don't want to see Robin!!!

Riddler, Clayface and Phantasm would be cool, and I agree, if I see Robin in this game, I'll Bat-Kick his ass back into infancy.

Pun1sher
19th Feb 2009, 18:51
Completely agree! Bye-bye robin, the boy loner!!!

imbatman08
19th Feb 2009, 19:29
i wanna see robin get killed by the joker ( Again ) cause robin sucks !

i also wanna see Bane break a few ppls backs ( like knightfall )

Zsasz
19th Feb 2009, 20:49
I want to see the game use its own in depth story-telling rather than living out old moments written by other writers. A nod to the fans every now and again would be good, but I want to see things not done before.

ryukoken69
19th Feb 2009, 21:51
I just want to see, and play a demo! say about yesterday!

ggratchet
28th Feb 2009, 02:47
I want to see good integration of puzzles into the boss fights, how else woud a fight between Joker and Batman be fun.

SupermanSMASH
28th Feb 2009, 20:17
I'd love to see pimp-daddy King Tut. Always smooth with the ladies
http://www.starman-imaging.com/sep02/tcis091r.jpg

swan15
1st Mar 2009, 09:19
A story that is long. ;)

None of the less a short one is still going to be good

but one that's similar of the length of the game bioshock.:)

Heaps of unlockables!:D

Some sort of multiplayer, but only if it works and is enjoyable, theirs a few games out there that purposely put an online/multiplayer part due to demand and they always turn out like their incomplete. :scratch:

A really cool pre-order package:thumb: . If the package will exist make sure its available for Australians!!! We always get left out:o

VergilC
1st Mar 2009, 23:17
:tongue2: Okay I'm a fan of the Batman series all and the enemies they should at least have all the enemies since it's in ARKHAM why would they not?:scratch: I would really want to see how they will make Harley act and Riddler, Two Face would be a great come back since he always get's killed off to early??:thud:

Drazar
1st Mar 2009, 23:54
Apart from the villains i'd like to see some cameos like:

- Paul Dini's name on one of the guards or lunatics around the Arkham
- Cameos of the developers and maybe even our forum watchers? Like an asylum guy with the nametag, but i doubt they will be that visible. ;/
- Quotes and catchphrases from comics and so on possibly.
- Harley Quinn Upskirt!!!!