PDA

View Full Version : Wonder when.....

ryukoken69
18th Feb 2009, 00:36
So I wonder when we will get some more pics of the villians, and maybe another gameplay vid or two.... :confused:

aceoknaves
18th Feb 2009, 00:52
^Oh my gosh I know! I have been hungry for some more gameplay and villains since the trailers hit. Well, actually, I've been hungry since the August issue of Game Informer . :D Come on Eidos, please bring on the footage...... or at least some more info soon!

ryukoken69
18th Feb 2009, 04:16
It makes me sad. I mean if it does come out in may, its only about 2-3 months off depending on when in may. I am actually shocked that there is so little out there about it as of yet.
I really hope that the lack of vids and pics dont mean it will be delayed till the end of summer or later.... That would really make me sad...

angleslam99
18th Feb 2009, 08:24
I've been dying to see the Riddler!

Eidos hasn't given us enough. It just boggles my mind why PS3M is able to get a pic of Harley Quinn before we do. I thought the point of this actual forum was for us to get the first hand look at the game FROM THE ACTUAL SOURCE.

The_Hylden
18th Feb 2009, 09:21
Oh, come on. They've given us plenty already. I rather like finding actual *surprises* in games, movies, etc (like a character not confirmed, story element I didn't actually *hear* about already...). Everyone else wants more, more, more all of the time... I see movies showing previews for them like 5 minutes in length, half the time telling me already what's in store... I am just like what?? If I want to watch the movie in preview form, or get the jist of it that way, why would I want to pay to see the movie?? If I want to play a game, why would I want a ten minute dissertation of the plot and what villains to expect?? I wouldn't mind a demo, I guess, only if it didn't divulge too much. However, right now, I am just waiting to play THE GAME, when it's ready. I don't need further anything to get me excited, or to be expectant for me to maintain my interest...

ryukoken69
19th Feb 2009, 03:29
Oh, come on. They've given us plenty already. I rather like finding actual *surprises* in games, movies, etc (like a character not confirmed, story element I didn't actually *hear* about already...). Everyone else wants more, more, more all of the time... I see movies showing previews for them like 5 minutes in length, half the time telling me already what's in store... I am just like what?? If I want to watch the movie in preview form, or get the jist of it that way, why would I want to pay to see the movie?? If I want to play a game, why would I want a ten minute dissertation of the plot and what villains to expect?? I wouldn't mind a demo, I guess, only if it didn't divulge too much. However, right now, I am just waiting to play THE GAME, when it's ready. I don't need further anything to get me excited, or to be expectant for me to maintain my interest...

**** please be quite. See here is the difference. You dont HAVE TO look/watch them. Alot of us really want to see some more of this game, just like alot of us really want to play a demo... (the sooner the better!) the thing is you have the choice to not look at the stuff. Further more, If you want to be surprised about the game... why exactly are you on the website for now? Wouldn't you want to wait till AFTER you beat the game before coming here so nothing is "spoiled" for you?

The_Hylden
19th Feb 2009, 23:38
What they've released thus far is a teaser. It sets things up in the trailers, not spoils it. I've enjoyed the trailers. My comment was to angleslam99 saying Eidos hasn't given us enough, like they're entitled to give us more. My comment also was to warn that too much being given to us would only spoil things. There is a difference between me stating this and saying I don't want to see them release anything... It would have been nice were you to have read it more carefully instead of replying off the cuff like you did, but oh well. I am no longer addressing this, so don't bother responding with more irritating remarks, please.