PDA

View Full Version : Any idea when the podcast will be released?

angleslam99
15th Feb 2009, 21:28
As I'm sure we are all aware, we were promised a podcast in which the developers answer most of the questions we asked in a previous topic. Any idea when that'll be aired?

The Jedi Guardian
16th Feb 2009, 00:37
They said a in a couple weeks and that was a couple of weeks ago. So it should be out anytime now.

Vitter
16th Feb 2009, 03:59
so square-enix bought eidos, is this compromising the game at any level??

ThtsWhtSheSd16
16th Feb 2009, 16:09
Vitter, we had a somewhat in-depth conversation about that in another topic. I think the general consensus was that the game is too far along now for Square to just pull the plug on, especially when you consider they've spent no money on it. So for them it will profitable no matter what level of sales it does (and judging by the interest on the board, it should do quite well).

Now, I'm also with you wondering whether or not elements of the game will be changed, but I'm just hoping that's not the case.

apple@thebatmanuniverse
17th Feb 2009, 01:40
i have been eager for this podcast, but if you want to hear a podcast on batman and his world, may i suggest our podcast.

http://thebatmanuniverse.net/

you can find our podcast aswell as past podcast for the batman universe, we also do a comic cast and have specials with people who have or are working on batman currently.

we hope to have also the guys from arkam asylum video game on the show (hopefully when they are ready).

we are redoing the website and just launched our new forums. :)

-apple

angleslam99
25th Feb 2009, 23:02
Bump for podcast

EDIT: 3/2/09 and still no podcast :(

EDIT: 3/6/09 and still no WORD on the podcast :(

FrozenInferno
6th Mar 2009, 02:49
It's been awhile now and no word on the podcast. Need some info.

jhonnyboy
7th Mar 2009, 04:02
bump for the podcast...

I don't enjoy people like apple@thebatmanuniverse spamming their website around the forum :mad2:

But on another note i am waiting for the podcast as well :hmm:

apple@thebatmanuniverse
8th Mar 2009, 04:52
i am not spamming bud, it was a suggestion from one batman fan to another to enjoy batman more. sorry you got the wrong message from that post.

JJBro1
9th Mar 2009, 17:48
i am not spamming bud, it was a suggestion from one batman fan to another to enjoy batman more. sorry you got the wrong message from that post.
lol its apple! But srsly guys they got a great site and podcast.

angleslam99
11th Mar 2009, 04:06
3/10/09 and still no word on the podcast :(

3/17/09 and still no word on the podcast :(

jhonnyboy
11th Mar 2009, 12:46

Seeing that two out of your five posts have to do with your website and seeing that your name is promoting it as well...well maybe i thought you were a spammer but your other 3 posts and other members of the forum seem to say otherwise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over a month of the podcast being promised to be making an appearance but nothing yet :(

K0Rupt3r
19th Mar 2009, 02:16
Bump

theDARKCRUSADER
19th Mar 2009, 17:50
i guess the podcast is never coming? And btw, Hi everyone, im new to the forums, and im just as much excited for the game as all of you.

Drazar
19th Mar 2009, 18:47
i guess the podcast is never coming? And btw, Hi everyone, im new to the forums, and im just as much excited for the game as all of you.

If it ever comes its near the end of this month (which we are heading to). If its APril and nothing new, then we can start doubing for these news to ever come. =p

angleslam99
25th Mar 2009, 08:00
3/25/09 and STILL no word on the podcast D:

Keir
25th Mar 2009, 11:51
The podcast has been recorded with mycoldman hosting. It'll be up soon(ish). I'll grab a date for you, bear with us a little longer!

jhonnyboy
25th Mar 2009, 12:20
:whistle: Thank you!

Drazar
25th Mar 2009, 14:49
Haha see! End of the month! :P

PS. Thank you Keir.

angleslam99
25th Mar 2009, 18:23
The podcast has been recorded with mycoldman hosting. It'll be up soon(ish). I'll grab a date for you, bear with us a little longer!

thanks =)

any idea how long it'll be and how many questions will be answered?

JonWang
25th Mar 2009, 21:53
Sweet...

jhonnyboy
27th Mar 2009, 12:32
It's almost here :rasp:

Can't wait to listen to it.

angleslam99
2nd Apr 2009, 20:01
bump for podcast

ShadowOfTheKnight
2nd Apr 2009, 22:57
thanks =)

any idea how long it'll be and how many questions will be answered?

i would like to know this as well...

jhonnyboy
3rd Apr 2009, 12:34
Kleir said it's coming...soon :thumb:

I thought it was going to be up by the end of March, early April. I don't see this happening though. I think they're going to release it by the end of April, early May.

TheBatmanUniverse
3rd Apr 2009, 15:42
Keir, is as reliable as they come, so I am expecting that podcast to come out in the next couple of weeks.

angleslam99
4th Apr 2009, 06:52
Keir, is as reliable as they come, so I am expecting that podcast to come out in the next couple of weeks.

Next couple of weeks?

OUCH

TheBatmanUniverse
4th Apr 2009, 16:14
You would be surprised how long it takes to edit a podcast. We put out at least on every week, but the length might not be what ours are. Also if it isn't a full time job, then you really have to try and find time to do it.

angleslam99
6th Apr 2009, 16:53
bump

4/14 - almost 2 months since this topics' creation and no podcast D:

jhonnyboy
9th Apr 2009, 03:11
bump :D

angleslam99
16th Apr 2009, 06:56
=/

where is the info? i'm dying here

Ensanguined Walls
16th Apr 2009, 07:02
They really need to work on communication. This is quite sad.

angleslam99
16th Apr 2009, 07:03
Fun fact, this topic was originally created 2 months ago

Ensanguined Walls
16th Apr 2009, 07:06
And yet still no podcast or information from the devs.

Have they ever even talked to the community directly?

VXR
16th Apr 2009, 18:18
ill bet its the same goof who is in charge of releasing the DEMO..........

oh wait, some snot nosed kid in a mall in jersey HAS the demo............. NEVER MIND

Silent Knight
16th Apr 2009, 18:21
ill bet its the same goof who is in charge of releasing the DEMO..........

oh wait, some snot nosed kid in a mall in jersey HAS the demo............. NEVER MIND

:lmao: :lol:

ThtsWhtSheSd16
17th Apr 2009, 14:14
Since from what I've seen this is a really well done/reliable Batman website, it looks like we can expect the podcast (and website) sometime next week:

http://gothamknightsonline.blogspot.com/2009/04/batman-arkham-asylum-game-site-to.html

Silent Knight
17th Apr 2009, 14:17
Since from what I've seen this is a really well done/reliable Batman website, it looks like we can expect the podcast (and website) sometime next week:

http://gothamknightsonline.blogspot.com/2009/04/batman-arkham-asylum-game-site-to.html

Wow. Good find! Thanks! :thumb:

jondoe297
17th Apr 2009, 16:59

Hi, thanks for the kudos there... Yeah been talking with Keir today and fingers crossed if the suits let him, he's going to pass me a screenshot of the site... fingers crossed anyway, Keir is extremely busy.

Also, I've been invited to Rocksteady studios to see the last bits of development for the game and hopefully get to have a go, can't wait. So keep checking the site for more details and interviews regarding the game and site soon :D

http://gothamknightsonline.blogspot.com/

Drazar
17th Apr 2009, 17:26
I'm very glad to hear that, i hope you enjoy the trip.:cool:

Silent Knight
17th Apr 2009, 17:29
Hi, thanks for the kudos there... Yeah been talking with Keir today and fingers crossed if the suits let him, he's going to pass me a screenshot of the site... fingers crossed anyway, Keir is extremely busy.

Also, I've been invited to Rocksteady studios to see the last bits of development for the game and hopefully get to have a go, can't wait. So keep checking the site for more details and interviews regarding the game and site soon :D

Make sure you either bring back video or pics if possible. If not, bring back juicy details.

jondoe297
17th Apr 2009, 17:37
Make sure you either bring back video or pics if possible. If not, bring back juicy details.

Oh yeah, I'm going to try and get as much as possible from the visit. Pics, videos (that eidos will let me release anyway), interviews and hopefully some audio interviews for my own site podcast.

------------------------------------------------------
"It's not who I am underneath... but what I do that defines me"

Silent Knight
17th Apr 2009, 17:40
Oh yeah, I'm going to try and get as much as possible from the visit. Pics, videos (that eidos will let me release anyway), interviews and hopefully some audio interviews for my own site podcast.

Unless of course, they kidnap you and keep you in a dungeon with no means of communication until the game is released..

Then that will require me to break out the suit and the cowl and drive my batmobile over there to rescue you.

jondoe297
17th Apr 2009, 18:03
lol... Locked away as a Arkham Inmate... cool :lol:

door noob
21st Apr 2009, 23:49
Any interview news remours, etc?

Silent Crisis
22nd Apr 2009, 00:08
wowww i wish i could gooooo =[. well have fun there dude, that is super awesome. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

TheBatmanUniverse
23rd Apr 2009, 14:35
We will most likely see the official podcast after the release of the website,s o just wait for that.

King_kinky
23rd Apr 2009, 15:18

taking a stupid estimated guess... one week from the previouse post would be tomorrow!!! fingers crossed eh?:(

VXR
23rd Apr 2009, 15:33
bump

4/14 - almost 2 months since this topics' creation and no podcast D:

only a couple more weeks....... they said so :nut: