PDA

View Full Version : Killer Croc and Bane?

batdude
15th Feb 2009, 05:00
Hi guys, I'm new.
I can't figure out how to put pictures on so sorry. Anyway I'm sure most of us have all seen the killer croc pic of him towering over Batman. He's at least ten feet tall, how is anyone ever going to lay a punch on him. I'm not saying he's too big for a badass boss battle, but I'm saying he can't be that tall without some help, hear me out:

I know in other pics he's already this big, but, what if:
He's that big because he was injected with the venom toxin, that would explain his size, mass, etc. Because I was always hoping Bane would be the most badass hand to hand combat boss, but I may be wrong, it woud suck if bane was ten feet tall, I'd like to have a brutal hand to hand combat match at eye level, what do you think, how do you like killer croc, and what are you hoping for Bane (Traits, sayings "I will break you! :D", look etc).

angleslam99
15th Feb 2009, 07:19
I think for the Killer Croc fight you will have to rely on using your gadgets and the environment because in a fist fight Croc would destroy Batman.

Bane would be cool. I'm sure we will be able to use hand to hand combat with Bane but we would have to time our attacks well since Bane is this overpowered monster.

mhospee1989
18th Feb 2009, 00:03
i think killer croc would be a long intense hide and seek battle a bit like the bereserker in gears of war except killer croc can see you.......

and Bane>>>>hand to hand combat against bane would be kickass.....we might have to weaken him and probably throw a batarang to sever his venam pipe supply i guess....he would be a cool boss

batdude
18th Feb 2009, 10:48
i think killer croc would be a long intense hide and seek battle a bit like the bereserker in gears of war except killer croc can see you.......

and Bane>>>>hand to hand combat against bane would be kickass.....we might have to weaken him and probably throw a batarang to sever his venam pipe supply i guess....he would be a cool boss

Dude you read my thoughts.

mhospee1989
19th Feb 2009, 01:15
i think that idea would be bad ass